PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Capel

boomersooner28
11/29/2008, 12:54 AM
What a helluva find this guy was. Joe C. is the shiznit. Now we better get to re-negotiating Coach Capels contract cause people are gonna come calling.

Not only can Capel recruit hella talent, but his knowledge of the game and situations is remarkable. The way he switches up different pressures and different defensive sets to throw the opponents offensive games off is awesome. You never know what we will be doing defensively after we make a shot. We are always making the shot clock become a factor on our opponent by getting them out of rhythm offensively.

Also, his in-bounds plays are very efficient. The Crocker run out there at the end was a helluva play call. That iced the game. Capel is impressing the ever living hell outta me right now. I love the guy. I want him to stay. Forever. Fork it up Joe C. :D

nativesooner
11/29/2008, 01:04 AM
We already threw some more $$ at him last year but I wouldn't mind if we threw him a little more. When he first got here he said "I played at a place that expected to win championships every year and I'll expect nothing less here" That was enough to sell me!

daddywarbucks
11/29/2008, 02:22 AM
Thats twice we have pulled coaches that came in and made impacts........Someone give Joe C. a raise...

bluedogok
11/29/2008, 05:11 PM
FIRE JEB CABLE NOW!!!!!!!

Sorry, it had to be done :D