PDA

View Full Version : Horn logic again

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2008, 08:03 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5809919&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

This one is hard to believe.

i thought tech quit agianst ou and quit early. when ou got the ball back up 14-0 and i think eveyone, including tech, knew the sooners would score and the game would be over. texas went down big in lubbock and fought back to retake the lead. tech is talented, but i think a big part of being a championship team is fighting back from adversity, and never giving up. with the national championship on the line, tech had quit playing hard ,ecspeically on defense, before the 2 quarter was even over. they quit, and thats why i don't think tech is relivent in Any part of the national championship discussion. i sure ou would have beatin them by 15 or 20 anyway, but tech's effort didn't help the situation, and it certainly didn't help us in the polls.

Kids, don't do drugs!

bri
11/28/2008, 08:28 PM
They're desperate. They know that all they have are lies and half-truths, and that as long as we beat aggy there's nothing they can do to stop the inevitable. So they're trying to make it look like they're going down swinging, when everyone knows that they'll gladly go down for a new hackey sack and some Dave Matthews Band bootlegs.

Frozen Sooner
11/28/2008, 08:43 PM
Huh. They "gave up." Because everyone knows that teams that "give up" are chucking the ball downfield and going for it on fourth down.

Ain't a person in that stadium who thought Tech was out if it down 14-0. I don't think anyone thought they were out of it at 28-7.

bri
11/28/2008, 08:59 PM
I was still puckered at 65-21. :D