PDA

View Full Version : Teams to root for:

kevpks
11/28/2008, 11:02 AM
While I am of the opinion that we will pass Texas with a win regardless of what happens in other games, it never hurts to pick up a couple of BCS percentage points here and there. Let me know if I've left anyone out, but we want:

KU over Mizzou (We both played KU but only the Horns played Mizzou)

Tech BIG over Baylor (This makes our game look like an aberration and might bring Tech up a spot in the polls)

Nebraska over Colorado(OUr opponent over Texas' opponent)

Notre Dame over USC (Just cause)

The SEC: I am a little nervous about what would happen in the polls if Florida lost. The Horns would take a solid position in third place in the Coach's and I don't know what that would do to the final BCS rankings. I either want both Bama and Florida to lose or neither.

Let me know if I left any out.

OUHOMER
11/28/2008, 11:05 AM
FSU over FL
Auburn over Bama

olevetonahill
11/28/2008, 11:12 AM
While I am of the opinion that we will pass Texas with a win regardless of what happens in other games, it never hurts to pick up a couple of BCS percentage points here and there. Let me know if I've left anyone out, but we want:

KU over Mizzou (We both played KU but only the Horns played Mizzou)

Tech BIG over Baylor (This makes our game look like an aberration and might bring Tech up a spot in the polls)

Nebraska over Colorado(OUr opponent over Texas' opponent)

Notre Dame over USC (Just cause)

The SEC: I am a little nervous about what would happen in the polls if Florida lost. The Horns would take a solid position in third place in the Coach's and I don't know what that would do to the final BCS rankings. I either want both Bama and Florida to lose or neither.

Let me know if I left any out.

OU Over osu BIG
How in hell did you miss this one ?
:P

Sooner98
11/28/2008, 11:25 AM
Teams that Texas played:

Fla. Intl. over Fla. Atlantic
LSU over Arkansas
Houston over Rice
E. Carolina over UTEP

Team that OU played:

Cincinnati over Syracuse

Others:

Oregon St. over Oregon (takes away USC's "conference champion" argument, just in case)