PDA

View Full Version : It time to turn our attention

OUHOMER
11/28/2008, 09:15 AM
to the sheep herders. tx has done all they can do, they are done. All they can do is sit and root for us to win (I love that part) to keep the 3 way tie alive.

And we need to root for TT to keep their end of the bargain by beating BU.

That being said lets get off the bitching about tx and their signs.

it time to concentrate on our next game. the cowboys will not be a cake walk.

I just don't see us coming into stoolwater with the same intensity as we had last weekend. I hope I am wrong, I would love to see a beat down on them.

But the past facts are they play us tough in their house.
I feel like all we need to do is get some good stops in the first half and we win.
sounds easy enough, we will see.
They will not stop our O. we get the stops, dont turn over the ball. Hope the special teams don't give up anything big.

Lets get our mojo concentrated the cowboys.

SoonerBacker
11/28/2008, 09:25 AM
I'm not so sure that we'll lack the intensity of the TT game. texASS beating aTm by a comfortable margin actually helped us along those lines. The Sooners know that they need to go into stoolwater and impress everyone. While I agree that even a 1 point victory will be enough to get us into the CCG, the team will be more focused under these circumstances. I feel like they'll go into Butt Pickers' Stadium on a mission and will keep the pressure on for the entire 50 minutes of football.

soonerhillbilly
11/28/2008, 09:54 AM
Great Thread!! WE need to turn OUr attention to OUr next game! BOOMER SOONER!!! OU ran it up their lubbocks now go flush the stoolwater!!!!

boomersooner2001
11/28/2008, 09:54 AM
Heading into the game, with the momentum off of last week's arse whipping, they'll be ready for anything OSU throws at 'em.

My prediction.....52-28

BOOMER

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2008, 11:11 AM
Texas should just go ahead and root for OSU. So what if Tech gets into the CCG? OU would be out of the picture entirely and it is doubtful that Tech would garner serious consideration for the national title game, leaving UT.

OUHOMER
11/28/2008, 11:14 AM
Texas should just go ahead and root for OSU. So what if Tech gets into the CCG? OU would be out of the picture entirely and it is doubtful that Tech would garner serious consideration for the national title game, leaving UT.

UMM , good point, plus no chance for them to lose in the CCG and ruin their chances for a shot at the MNC..

Dan Thompson
11/28/2008, 12:19 PM
I sure hope Bob does not call off the dogs.

okienole3
11/28/2008, 12:22 PM
I just got worried about Tech keeping up their end of the bargain.