PDA

View Full Version : Hacking the 45-35 website.

SeattleOUstudent
11/28/2008, 01:18 AM
What a great challenge for some wonderful OU fan....hacking the 45-35 website. Id put a link to the Holiday Bowl website. Wish I was talented enough to do that. Just a thought :)

JLEW1818
11/28/2008, 01:25 AM
oh its going down.

SeattleOUstudent
11/28/2008, 01:28 AM
specifically, http://www.holidaybowl.com/

Vaevictis
11/28/2008, 02:21 AM
Totally not worth a felony charge.

Crucifax Autumn
11/28/2008, 04:39 AM
Not worth it to me, but damn! I wish some Sooner fan with less to lose would stand up and go for it. I wouldn't rip a guy's nuts off ither but I sure laughed!

SoonerShark
11/28/2008, 04:41 AM
Just LEGALLY go onto the Horn sites and share the following:

Of course, Oklahoma is playing better now than anybody. Losing to UT was a fluke loss, like UT losing to both Kansas State and A&M the last two years, home and away. Were K-State and A&M better than UT? Hardly. They won in a fluke. Was Stanford better than USC last year? Nope. Is UT better than OU today? Heck no. OU beat A&M on its home field, scoring more points than any visitor ever has on Kyle Field. OU may have been at home against Tech, but it scored more points than has ever been scored against Tech. It has beaten both a very good TCU team that lost to Utah in UT in the last minute and Big East probable champion Cincinnati team by 25+ points. OU scored more points against Washington in Seattle than it has given up in nearly 80 years. And further, the Tech team OU led by 35 points at the half led Texas most of the game in Lubbock including the point where it counted, at the end. It turns out that OU's game with UT was the fluke. UT is this years K-State on OU's schedule. Or A&M. Gig 'em, Horns! Honk 'em, Wildcats! Purple pride took down a Longhorn.

Crucifax Autumn
11/28/2008, 05:20 AM
Unfortinately the 45-35 site has no place to respond and their vid actually shows how we led most of the game right up until the RR injury.

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2008, 11:51 AM
Hacking is bad.

If we don't like their site, we should put up our own.

bri
11/28/2008, 11:54 AM
We could, but the beauty is that all the voters already know that 45-35 has no bearing in a three-way tie, and the computers are about to give us a big sloppy open-mouth kiss after we beat aggy at their place. We don't need a desperate and cloying campaign; we just need to win.

utex74
11/28/2008, 12:03 PM
I wouldn't rip a guy's nuts off ither but I sure laughed!

You laughed? Really? How is that better than doing it?

Dan Thompson
11/28/2008, 12:15 PM
Maybe we could out source it.

SoonerBBall
11/28/2008, 12:22 PM

Are you really that stupid?

SoonerinSouthlake
11/28/2008, 12:47 PM

hmmmm. Well genius..for one... Im thinking the legal ramifications of laughing are a bit different.

Hot Rod
11/28/2008, 01:43 PM

Sorry we didn't know you liked to touch other guys.

utex74
11/28/2008, 02:23 PM
Are you really that stupid?

I worked for OU for two years and was up there when that happened. Not a single sooner I worked with thought that was funny and most were disgusted and embarrassed. I guess people actually connected with the school are a higher breed than people who just post on a sooner site.

picasso
11/28/2008, 03:04 PM
I agree. Kicking is much better than ripping.

and in my case, you better have good aim. I'm just sportin one these days.

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 04:03 PM
I worked for OU for two years and was up there when that happened. Not a single sooner I worked with thought that was funny and most were disgusted and embarrassed. I guess people actually connected with the school are a higher breed than people who just post on a sooner site.

I didn't believe this happened at first, it's widely known that UT fans generally have no nuts.

SoonerBBall
11/28/2008, 04:06 PM

The act itself was disgusting and insane and no true OU fan would condone it, just like I don't. Equating laughing with the incident to perpetrating it, though, is ridiculous and if you can't see that then you are stupid.

Crucifax Autumn
11/28/2008, 10:09 PM
To be fair everyone thought it was disgusting, but tons of people laughed at the overall stupidity of the entire thing. My point was simply that just because something is illegal doesn't mean there aren't people that will do it anyway and that if someone did, I'd laugh my *** off.