Sirus
11/27/2008, 11:15 PM
We beat #2 Tech by more points than you beat a dismal Aggy team.:D

UTsucks
11/27/2008, 11:22 PM
BOO YA! :pop:

adoniijahsooner
11/27/2008, 11:23 PM
We also scored 66 points in 3 quarters in college station.

MamaMia
11/27/2008, 11:25 PM
and we beat Texas A&M in College Station by 38 points.

Just sayin'... :pop:

JBIILonghorns
11/27/2008, 11:32 PM
We beat you 45-35.

And it took a last second minor miracle to lose to Tech in Lubbock, a place OU hasn't won since 2003. Texas also did not have Cosby.

Oklahoma got to play Tech at home. Texas did not.

SouthFortySooner
11/27/2008, 11:33 PM
but, but, butbutbut,but they were tired from such a difficult 4 game stretch and had to all the way out to Lubbock where they nearly coulda shulda oughta hadda butu utuutuu but ubutu.. WHINEY BIATCHES

Partial Qualifier
11/27/2008, 11:34 PM
We beat you 45-35.

And it took a last second minor miracle to lose to Tech in Lubbock, a place OU hasn't won since 2003. Texas also did not have Cosby.

Oklahoma got to play Tech in Norman. Texas did not.

okay, fine: we were in control of the Texas game until our signal caller and defensive MVP re-injured his knee. That game was so long ago, and we've made such improvements in the running game & defense - 35-45 might as well been last year. Apparently the voters agree. And we owned the team who kicked your ***. Game over.

A Sooner in Texas
11/27/2008, 11:34 PM
We beat you 45-35.

And so the whining continues.....

devOUt
11/27/2008, 11:35 PM
When will the 45-35 medallions be distributed?

Sirus
11/27/2008, 11:36 PM
We beat you 45-35.

So your saying that Cosby is your whole team right?
Oh yeah, we also kept Crabtree out of the endzone. did you do that? Don't feel bad. Nobody else did either.

ARW3
11/27/2008, 11:37 PM
We beat you 45-35.

You had the lead for all of 89 seconds. Who got lucky?

ARW3
11/27/2008, 11:38 PM
TT should go to the CCG since they beat Texas.

SouthFortySooner
11/27/2008, 11:41 PM
These turds are too late to tell me. I saw Tixass play like glop against Tech then play a pale game on a gumwashed field. Whereas the Oklahoma Sooners performed like a Ginsu Infomercial last Saturday. dum whoerns :mad:

Hot Rod
11/27/2008, 11:45 PM
We beat you 45-35.

So when everything turns in favor for the Sooners, all they have is 45-35? Wow guys, I think they might have us. :rolleyes:

(Imitating crying longhorn fan here) Well, well we didn't have Manny Johnson and we lost...wait a minute...we had receivers step up and help out and we still won all the games without him! LOL!!!

So when we beat OSU in Stillwater by more than Texas did in Austin, what will be your rebuttal for that? Oh yeah, I know 45-35 :rolleyes:

JBIILonghorns
11/27/2008, 11:45 PM
And we owned the team who kicked your ***. Game over.

Tech kicked our ***?

ARW, you know what, I'm all for that. Since Bob Stoops thinks Tech should be ranked ahead of Texas, which beat OU 45-35, then yes, Tech should go to the CCG. Let's just end the debate right there. Might as well.

MamaMia
11/27/2008, 11:46 PM
We beat you 45-35.

Oklahoma got to play Tech at home. Texas did not.Oh yeah? Well it took Ryan, the Rock, Reynolds getting injured for you to beat us by a lousy 10 points, otherwise we would have annihilated you. So there! :P

Hot Rod
11/27/2008, 11:47 PM
Tech kicked our ***?

ARW, you know what, I'm all for that. Since Bob Stoops thinks Tech should be ranked ahead of Texas, which beat OU 45-35, then yes, Tech should go to the CCG. Let's just end the debate right there. Might as well.

Told ya!

(Points finger and laughs at humiliated whorn fan)

SouthFortySooner
11/27/2008, 11:52 PM
Hey heorn, you know why your desperate if you've watched them play. They are not sharp. The yards gained by Colty McColt Colt (don't help stumblebritches on the sidelines) yardage was reaction not action. stupidwhorn

OUinFLA
11/27/2008, 11:53 PM
then yes, Tech should go to the CCG. .

that's still a posibility.
will that make you happy????

it won't make us happy.

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 12:01 AM
I'd love for Tech to go to the NC over Texas. I'd rather Al-qaeda play in the NC then Texas. However, there's one team who deserves it more then Tech or Al-qaeda, and that's OU. OU stomped Tech, and I hear OU has sent some ex players to Afghanistan and are right now kickin' Al-qaeda butt, despite their home cave advantage.

ARW3
11/28/2008, 12:04 AM
...then yes, Tech should go to the CCG. Let's just end the debate right there. Might as well.

They deserve it more than you because they beat you. Why is that so hard to understand? Heck, the importance of head to head results is all over hornfans (and the tv tonight). Sheesh.

MamaMia
11/28/2008, 12:06 AM
Tech go to the big game? Thats fine with me. I'd rather see anyone in the south go but the horns, even Baylor.

soonermeteor
11/28/2008, 12:09 AM
They deserve it more than you because they beat you. Why is that so hard to understand? Heck, the importance of head to head results is all over hornfans (and the tv tonight). Sheesh.

buts thats tooo complicateds for dem whorns

Seriously, an elementary schooler could figure this out. Head to head does not work in a three way tie! That's why its a tie!

GreaterState
11/28/2008, 12:21 AM
We beat #2 Tech by more points than you beat a dismal Aggy team.:D

Dear sooners, we beat you by more than you beat yourselves at night.

Everyone, if you look at the thread counts, what you're smelling is fear ... because before the Sooners could hope for an Aggy upset, but now that that uncertainty is out of the picture, they have to be thinking (when they're all alone) maybe? maybe what happens if it's tougher in Stillwater than we thought? What happens if we lose? It's all that's left.

FirstandGoal
11/28/2008, 12:26 AM

Everyone, if you look at the thread counts, what you're smelling is fear ... because before the Sooners could hope for an Aggy upset, but now that that uncertainty is out of the picture, they have to be thinking (when they're all alone) maybe? maybe what happens if it's tougher in Stillwater than we thought? What happens if we lose? It's all that's left.

Sorry to bring you back to reality, but that smell you are smelling is most definitely fear, but it ain't coming from any Sooners.

DKR stadium was oozing fear from every place a certain sign was being displayed there tonight.

I should have made me mad, but instead I found it rather amusing.

Poor, poor whorns

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 12:27 AM

Man I hope your shame on Sunday causes you to close your account. Your chances of being ranked at #2 after a Sooner win are so slim it's absurd. You didn't even break 50 tonight when you were TRYING to run up the score, you people are ensconced in fantasy world.

ARW3
11/28/2008, 12:30 AM

Gentlemen,
This is what happens when you drink the water in texas, You spew delusional shiot.

GreaterState
11/28/2008, 12:37 AM
Man I hope your shame on Sunday causes you to close your account. Your chances of being ranked at #2 after a Sooner win are so slim it's absurd. You didn't even break 50 tonight when you were TRYING to run up the score, you people are ensconced in fantasy world.

LOL my shame? You're the one on record as saying it's a done deal. I think you might make it. But your certainty will make for a satisfying meltdown if you don't make it after winning, or after a Pokie win (surely that hasn't happened lately ... ?)

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 12:42 AM
LOL my shame? You're the one on record as saying it's a done deal. I think you might make it. But your certainty will make for a satisfying meltdown if you don't make it after winning, or after a Pokie win (surely that hasn't happened lately ... ?)

Nah if we don't make it I already realize we lost control of our destiny by losing, but I also live in Reality, USA, and know that the odds are greatly in our favor. If you don't make it, you'll wallpaper your room with 45-35's, you'll put the 08 RRS on an infinite loop and sit in front of the TV rocking back and forth.

If we lose to OSU then that ends the argument, but my argument was never based on going if we lost. If we win, we're in, game over. It's not so simple as "it could go either way", because you guys need a miracle, a last second Hail Mary type set of events to occur if OU wins on Saturday. You won't win pollsters, and the computers will have gigantic shifts to account for OU's second biggest win of the year.

SouthFortySooner
11/28/2008, 12:46 AM
When will the 45-35 medallions be distributed?

With the Big XII South Co-Co-Co Champs rubber bracelets. :rolleyes:

GreaterState
11/28/2008, 12:47 AM
Nah if we don't make it I already realize we lost control of our destiny by losing, but I also live in Reality, USA, and know that the odds are greatly in our favor. If you don't make it, you'll wallpaper your room with 45-35's, you'll put the 08 RRS on an infinite loop and sit in front of the TV rocking back and forth.

Right, I'm not the one saying "if we win we're in." If you're wrong, will you wallpaper your room with the Tech score or something?

If we lose to OSU then that ends the argument, but my argument was never based on going if we lost. If we win, we're in, game over. It's not so simple as "it could go either way", because you guys need a miracle, a last second Hail Mary type set of events to occur if OU wins on Saturday. You won't win pollsters, and the computers will have gigantic shifts to account for OU's second biggest win of the year.

This is in fact where you're wrong. "Gigantic shifts" :D based on the kool-aid you're passing around? The computers are projectable and it's not that easy to tell what happens after an OU win (by however much, remember, computers don't account for margin of victory). Some think beating OSU will do it by a hair, some don't. You're gonna need human votes whether you admit it or not.

ARW3
11/28/2008, 12:48 AM

Why is it that the only way Texas can be successful is if OU loses? Its that way year after year after year. UT: forever a stepchild.

GreaterState
11/28/2008, 12:50 AM
Why is it that the only way Texas can be successful is if OU loses? Its that way year after year after year. UT: forever a stepchild.

:rolleyes: It was enough that yr a n00b, now you think that an 11-1 Texas team who beat OU is a stepchild. You are dismissed.

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 12:52 AM
Right, I'm not the one saying "if we win we're in." If you're wrong, will you wallpaper your room with the Tech score or something?

This is in fact where you're wrong. "Gigantic shifts" :D based on the kool-aid you're passing around? The computers are projectable and it's not that easy to tell what happens after an OU win (by however much, remember, computers don't account for margin of victory). Some think beating OSU will do it by a hair, some don't. You're gonna need human votes whether you admit it or not.

Man talking to you is like trying to convince the homeless guy wearing a Burger King crown that he's not really king of America.

If we're 3rd on Sunday, okay by me, we screwed up when we lost to a bad team on the road. It happens. I'll be surprised, but I won't be suicidal. You on the other hand will have to up your meds.

It's like this man.....if a team is up by two touchdowns with 10 seconds left, and the other scores as time runs out to make it a 7pt game, it looks close but it really wasn't. It may be close on Sunday, but it's really not, because OU only has to make small gains to leap Texas. They might make big gains, or small gains, but either way it'll be enough.

You're not king of America hobo.

GreaterState
11/28/2008, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE=vigilantesooner;2504159]If we're 3rd on Sunday, okay by me, we screwed up when we lost to a bad team on the road. It happens. I'll be surprised, but I won't be suicidal. You on the other hand will have to up your meds.

You are everywhere saying a win is all you need. So if you win and then watch the CCG from the couch, it won't be me who needs meds. I haven't gone out on any limbs.

I'm not quoting your game metaphor used to explain how computers work but it was positively Craig James-ish.

A Sooner in Texas
11/28/2008, 12:59 AM
What's that smell?

It's the whorns tryin' to spread their fear over here.

JLEW1818
11/28/2008, 01:00 AM
[QUOTE=vigilantesooner;2504159]If we're 3rd on Sunday, okay by me, we screwed up when we lost to a bad team on the road. It happens. I'll be surprised, but I won't be suicidal. You on the other hand will have to up your meds.

You are everywhere saying a win is all you need. So if you win and then watch the CCG from the couch, it won't be me who needs meds. I haven't gone out on any limbs.

I'm not quoting your game metaphor used to explain how computers work but it was positively Craig James-ish.

Will you admit that ya'll should have done more against the aggies.?

vigilantesooner
11/28/2008, 01:01 AM

Lol man come on, you don't get it. My hopes are real hopes, your hopes are false hopes, that's why you're in for a shocker. But like I said, if we're 3rd I'll learn to live with it. In a way I think we're playing with house money, I thought it was all over when we lost to you. But now we're two tough wins from being in the big show, and one away from controlling our own destiny.

It's not 50/50/, it's not 40/60, at best your shot is 20/80. I kind of like Mack Brown, even though he's cheesy, I liked what he did for that Marine kid who was featured on the Titans/Lions pregame. He's in for a whole lot of hurt on Sunday and the only thing you'll be hearing from him and the state of Texas is "how did this happen?" Although even he seems like he knows what's coming.

ARW3
11/28/2008, 01:03 AM
:rolleyes: It was enough that yr a n00b, now you think that an 11-1 Texas team who beat OU is a stepchild. You are dismissed.

Wow, just wow.

You're behind in the polls to a team you beat and will most likely be behind in the BCS come Sunday. That makes Texas, by any conservative definition, Oklahoma's stepchild. The truth hurts, I know, but hang in there and be brave.

garland sooner
11/28/2008, 01:03 AM

and that 1 in the loss column? that's to Tech.... who we dominated by a larger margin than your patsy win over a&m.

We admit our 1 loss. Can you?

JLEW1818
11/28/2008, 01:08 AM
we lost to tech blah blah , but it dont matter blah blah we are in a 2 way tie blah blah not a 3 way blah balh tech is to far out to matter blah blah, brown blows colt blah blah

btk108
11/28/2008, 01:28 AM
Hey whorns.........Florida vs Citadel.......remember that? You get nothing for the win over A&M

Crucifax Autumn
11/28/2008, 05:22 AM
They get nothing anyway...They're gaywhorns.

Now...Let's rip the sheephumpers a new one!

StoopTroup
11/28/2008, 06:34 AM
We beat you 45-35.

JB....

I'm going to try and paint you your reality....I mean your close....but you've painted it orange so you can use it in your argument. Let me sprinkle a shade of crimson or even some Tech Pirate Rum on it for you and the other whorns that share your view....

Texas was down 12-0 in the 1st quarter. In the second quarter Texas scored 6 points and Tech again OUTSCORED MIGHTY TEXAS making it 22-6 at the half...tech over the whorns. 3rd quarter....wow...your team outscores tech by 6 points. So since texas scored 13 and tech hammered your team for another 7...the end of the third quarter had TECH LEADING 29-19 if my math is correct. So...we are finally to the minor miracle that you and the rest of you whorns want to talk about...THE 4th QUARTER. The Quarter where mighty texas is down 10 points and little old tech pulls out a miracle to win :rolleyes: 11:00 in the 4th qtr...Colt McCoy hits Malcolm Williams with a 91 Yd Pass and the extra point is good. Thing is TECH IS STILL LEADING 29-26. At 5:45 Tech's Donnie Carona hits a 42 Yd FG to make it...yeah you got it....TECH 32 the whorns 26. [It's funny to notice that texas hasn't led the ball game at all at this point] Now back to the game...:D At 1:29 texas Vondrell Mcgee takes a 4 Yd Run into the End Zone and the extra point is good. Finally....finally...Mighty Texas takes the lead in the game. Whorns just need to kick off and hold tech to a 4 and out as there is only 1:29 left in the game. Tech says "NOT SO FAST MY FREIND!" The problem was, Texas left Harrell too much time.

Harrell drove the Red Raiders (9-0, 5-0) 62 yards to the touchdown in six plays, slinging the long pass to Crabtree, who broke the tackle of Curtis Brown, kept his balance, stayed in bounds and scooted the last few yards for a score.

Tech really just needed about 10 yards to set up a field goal for Donnie Carona, who had been benched earlier this season but kicked a 42-yard in the fourth quarter. But Harrell took a big chance with the big throw.

If Crabtree had been tackled instead of getting in, Texas Tech might have had a hard time calling its last time out to set up a short field goal before time expired.

So...

After recapping...it was a huge win for Tech.

A miracle?

Texas was the one needing a miracle...they just didn't get one. What they got was two Heisman Contenders that play very well together I might add. Those two Heisman Contenders helped put more points on the scoreboard than Colt McCoy and his Team could muster.

That was a hard fought football game yes.

A miracle by Tech?

Nope. They do that kind of stuff in their sleep....just not in Norman.

Jacie
11/28/2008, 08:34 AM
Tech kicked our ***?

Texas fans = crybabies

ashley
11/28/2008, 08:34 AM
The horns looked silly last night.

cheezyq
11/28/2008, 08:58 AM
Never argue with an idiot (or Whorn). They'll bring you down to their level and defeat you with experience.

fossil
11/28/2008, 10:19 AM
The horns looked silly last night.

:P Indeed! The 45-35 sign thing fizzled miserably. They made 40,000 of those things reportedly, but you saw no where close to that displayed during the game. Pathetic to think the voters would even pay attention and frankly if I were a voter, that would turn me off a bit. It was, to say the least, amatuerish!!!

SoonerinSouthlake
11/28/2008, 10:50 AM
We beat you 45-35.

can you guys gain some reality with the Last Minute Miracle crap. What about the other 55 Minutes of the game and the 30+ points they racked up on you BEFORE the drove down the field with the greatest of ease on the last drive of the game?

IronHorseSooner
11/28/2008, 11:19 AM
The Good Book says that it is pointless to reason with a fool. Now, almost an entire state of them is another point all together, UTerus has two options now: root for Baylor (like would be like my Miami Wardogs beating Union, at Union), and for us to lose to Mizzou in KC. The second one is more likely, but if Aggue can control the one-armed bandit in Columbia, we can in KC. Like I have said before, UTerus is in a bad place right now. Hey, anybody in AZ, can you help Mack and Company with some hotel reservations around New Years?

oubose
11/28/2008, 11:26 AM
Is it nature for a texas fan to always back up the fact that they lost a game do to the loss of a player or time expired on the clock. Face it, texas lost to tt do to POOR coverage against a play they ran 4 or 5 times that nite. GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oubose
11/28/2008, 11:32 AM
One more thing, TT doesn't run a 2 min offense, they play that way the whole game. Just didn't look like a problem OU had to deal with to much HAHA! GO SOONERS!!!!

StoopTroup
11/28/2008, 11:34 AM
Fact...

The whorns never led Tech until late in the 4th qtr and then left 1:29 on the clock. Heisman Contenders Harrell and Crabtree got together and put the nail in the coffin.

No fluke.

Good Football.

Cam
11/28/2008, 05:37 PM
JB....

I'm going to try and paint you your reality....I mean your close....but you've painted it orange so you can use it in your argument. Let me sprinkle a shade of crimson or even some Tech Pirate Rum on it for you and the other whorns that share your view....

Reality's a bitch, huh? Almost 12 hours and no response.

JBIILonghorns
11/28/2008, 05:52 PM
Reality's a bitch, huh? Almost 12 hours and no response.

I love how sooner fan tries to argue that texas played bad for 1 half of a road game, and doesn't give Texas credit for coming back at Tech to take the lead on the road.

Compared to Oklahoma getting to play Tech at home.

If Texas beat Oklahoma in Austin 45-35, Oklahoma would have a better argument.

Location of these games should be heavily considered when the final votes are tallied, but sooner fan would rather ignore that factor.

You guys can't handle the truth.

OklaPony
11/28/2008, 05:57 PM
You mean like Tech should be ranked above Texas?

Cam
11/28/2008, 06:00 PM
I love how sooner fan tries to argue that texas played bad for 1 half of a road game, and doesn't give Texas credit for coming back at Tech to take the lead on the road.

Compared to Oklahoma getting to play Tech at home.

If Texas beat Oklahoma in Austin 45-35, Oklahoma would have a better argument.

Location of these games should be heavily considered when the final votes are tallied, but sooner fan would rather ignore that factor.

Good job coming back and leading for a whopping 1:30 in Lubbock. Want a cookie, cause you didn't get a W. Or a pick 6, that was TT too.

IT'S A 3-WAY TIE. No matter how much you'd like to ignore that fact, it still remains a 3-way tie.

Location is factored in already, it's part of all of the computer models. That's why if OU spanks the pokes tomorrow on the road, you're screwed. It's also why your win last night doesn't look as impressive to the computers as OU's win in College Station.

You should feel lucky as hell that margin of victory was taken out. Otherwise, you'd already be behind OU.

oubose
11/28/2008, 06:52 PM
neb. just beat colorado, and abc starts showing high lights for the ut vs. OU game and it was all shipley and goat mccoy, what a crock of sh*t

utex74
11/28/2008, 08:06 PM
that's still a posibility.
will that make you happy????

it won't make us happy.

It would make us very happy. It means you got tanned in Stillwater which puts Tech in the CCG and Texas in the MNC. And you in the Cotton. How cool would THAT be? Why would we want to go to Kansas City when we can get to Miami easier withiout it?

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2008, 08:14 PM
It would make us very happy. It means you got tanned in Stillwater which puts Tech in the CCG and Texas in the MNC.

Not if Tech wins in the CCG. Voters aren't going to put a Texas team in the title game over a team that beat them and won the conference.

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2008, 08:15 PM
Sorry, in my response I forgot that the game between Texas and Tech was declared null and void since it took place in Lubbock and was close.

aero
11/28/2008, 09:29 PM
We beat you 45-35.

And it took a miracle for us to come back and make a game out of it with Tech in Lubbock, a place OU hasn't won since 2003. Texas also did not have Cosby although Malcolm Williams did more than Cosby could have dreamed of.

Oklahoma got to beotch slap Tech at home. Texas did not and now we're sad. Did I mention we beat you 45-35? Hello............anybody.............listening?

Fixed it.

SapulpaSooner
11/28/2008, 09:55 PM
Hey Texas you do not have lead on tech until 1:29 Left in the game. tech kick your butt for 3 Quarters. Tech do not need a Miracle Texas needed a miracle to come back :texan:

utex74
11/29/2008, 01:19 AM
Not if Tech wins in the CCG. Voters aren't going to put a Texas team in the title game over a team that beat them and won the conference.

I think you are wrong and that TECH cannot climb that far with a CCG win. But even if you are right, worst case is TECH goes to Miami and we go to Tempe. But I do not think voters put a team who lost as badly as they did to you in November into the NCG. And the computers sure wouldn't with their 2 AA teams on the schedule.

So you help us by drilling TECH and you help us by losing to OSU. Thank you.

JLEW1818
11/29/2008, 01:23 AM
My honest predictions.

If OU wins against Poke State, national title game for OU

If OU loses to Poke State, UT national title game.

Crucifax Autumn
11/29/2008, 01:44 AM
My honest predictions.

If OU loses to Poke State, Hell Freezes Over.

Fixed

StoopTroup
11/29/2008, 08:39 AM
...and you help us by losing to OSU. Thank you.

You wish...

In the end...everything you posted here hangs on that. It's really all you have. Your fans can hold up the little 45-35 signs...but you know it's true...you just stated it yourself...unless oSu beats OU today...texas is screwed.

You guys are so slow to come around...but in the end...it's worth it for us.

Your posts are entertaining and really kill the time while we wait to watch how it all comes down today.

You know...you could wish us Good Luck. :D

PLaw
11/29/2008, 10:44 AM
We beat you 45-35.

Yeah, and your world comes crashing down today should the Pokes pull an upset. So put on your BEST BOOMER SOONER and hope to hell you don't see us down the road.

BOOMER

GrapevineSooner
11/29/2008, 10:59 AM
My honest predictions.

If OU loses to Poke State, UT national title game.

I'm sure that would happen. And I'm sure all those behind the 45-35 Facebook group would take up for the disenfranchised Red Raider fans should they go on to win the CCG in KC.

We all know what this about for Horn fans like utex though.

stoopified
11/29/2008, 11:12 AM
We beat you 45-35.

Oklahoma got to play Tech at home. Texas did not.MIRACLE?Better watch the game again,TT dominated you guys.The miracle was that you ever led in the game.The TD by TT may have been a close call,but miracle?!I f Leach hadn't taken dumbass lessons from Miles they could of just rsn the clock down ,kicked a chippe FG to beat you.As it was if TT had benn out-of-bounds they still would have kicked the fg and beat you.

Now all you poor Horns can do is pray that we beat oSu but just barely.