PDA

View Full Version : We should just lay down and die now...

StormySooner-IN
11/26/2008, 09:35 PM
....at least if you think these arguments make sense.....
http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/11921406

Fla defense is stout, OU's IS NOT. So lets go ahead and get that out of the way. Sam bradford looks goofy sitting back in the pocket just standing there with no pressure. Fla will bring tons of pressure, anyone with a brain knows FLA talent is 2 to 1 versus OU talent. That is not even debatable. The part that gets missed in all this is big 12 fans forgot how texas beat ou. They gave fla the blueprint and fla has a much better defense with a scrambling qb.
FLA hits you with DEMPS, the FASTEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL player ever at 10.00 in the time trails.
Fla hits you with speedy wrs all in the 4.2 to 4.3 range.
Fla hits you with moody, or then chris raniey who is 2nd fastest player on team.
James punt returners.
Did I just get to the best player harvin? Sure did, he can beat you both ways which NO team has ever had a answer for.
Then you get tebow who can beat you either way. urban myer is laughing to the bank to play ou. OU sucks in big games PERIOD. Anyone predicting a ou win is silly, plain DUMB and forgot that your TE is good, you have some nice wrs, but your offense and bradford will get pressured the WHOLE GAME. That is the difference. OU has not face a good defense ONE TIME this year.

What's sad about big 12 fans are, is all they talk about is the ole miss game. ANYONE that supposedly watching college football can see plain as day, that urban stopped trying to get tebow to stay in the pocket and harvin got healthier. The offense is clicking now, anyone with a brain can see that. OU can't magically get a great defense overnight. Those DBS suck. The only way ou has a chance against fla is they put pressure on tebow, but tebow can run, bradford CAN NOT. GAME OVER.

FLA wins 45-31.
Remember I called this way ahead of time, all you big 12ers will be eating crow. I can see it now when texas tech beats ole miss they big 12ers will be pumping their chest, but since that game would be a HUGE mismatch since uga would beat texas tech easily. TEXAS TECH is one dimensional and wasn't hawaii that way? UGA would thump texas tech and moreno would have well over 200 yards rushing. IT would be a clinic.

Iam4OUru
11/26/2008, 09:38 PM
"FLA hits you with DEMPS, the FASTEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL player ever at 10.00 in the time trails.
Fla hits you with speedy wrs all in the 4.2 to 4.3 range.
Fla hits you with moody, or then chris raniey who is 2nd fastest player on team.
James punt returners.
Did I just get to the best player harvin? Sure did, he can beat you both ways which NO team has ever had a answer for."

...and what did they hit Ole Miss with?

SoonerBacker
11/26/2008, 09:39 PM
Sounds very similar to the trash talk coming out of Florida (and throughout sec land) back in 2000 when we were traveling down there for the Orange Bowl against the Seminholes.

Jmorales22
11/26/2008, 09:39 PM
who cares what some dumb fans on that message board are saying? They're not part of the media...their opinion means nothing.

Hot Rod
11/26/2008, 09:40 PM
They sound very confident having not played their last two games. I'd worry about them first.

85sooners
11/26/2008, 09:41 PM
:gary:

rainiersooner
11/26/2008, 10:02 PM
Yawn....

Johnny Utah
11/26/2008, 10:54 PM
Why are you even wasting time reading that s**t? They are friggin' inbreds that obviously don't have day jobs.

StoopTroup
11/26/2008, 10:58 PM
Dear Florida....

Blow me.

bcgvh
11/26/2008, 11:33 PM
LOL! Losing to Ole Miss AT HOME is just terrible. Florida is beatable...problem is that the SEC is down this year...the offenses suck, and even the defenses as a whole aren't nearly as good.

Skysooner
11/27/2008, 12:00 AM
Anytime someone says "it isn't debatable", I tune it out right there. Nothing is ever set in stone in life, and this moron is too ignorant to realize his stupidity.

daddywarbucks
11/27/2008, 12:32 AM
I wish I could get him to put his money were his mouth is...The more I read the more I wanted to put my foot were his head is...

BoulderSooner79
11/27/2008, 12:56 AM
The guy put a lot of thought into this - he must have had both his neurons firing at full speed.

Leroy Lizard
11/27/2008, 02:06 AM
Anytime someone says "it isn't debatable"

My favorite is when someone uses the word "period," as in, "Head-to-head is all that matters. Period." Same thing.

Lott's Bandana
11/27/2008, 09:22 AM
Sam looks goofy?

Have you ever really looked at the Heisman Trophy?

Works for me...