PDA

View Full Version : So...I am going to the Texas-Texas A&M

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/26/2008, 02:15 PM
game...Should I be the tokken OU guy in the crowd. Just like the tokken UT guy in the crowd at every game in Norman?? Anyways, I will be cheering hard for the Ags!! We could sure use a three-peat from them!

RedRum
11/26/2008, 02:18 PM
Be sure to remind them that you throw out the head-to-head match ups in a three way tie. They seem to have forgotten that down there.

fwsooner22
11/26/2008, 02:22 PM
I was driving down Highway 9 Saturday at 3 PM in heavy traffic.....there's a car with UT flags flying with UT stickers all over it. What is that all about. I couldn't even muster the energy to give them a salute. What idiots.

Dan Thompson
11/26/2008, 02:28 PM
I was at Costco yesterday where I saw a new crewcab pickup painted in USC colors, It had a BIG USC logo on the back door.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/26/2008, 02:29 PM
Be sure to remind them that you throw out the head-to-head match ups in a three way tie. They seem to have forgotten that down there.

Oh yeah, that will be thrown out many times this weekend. I don't expect a lot of educational people to chime in though on this one down here.

SoonerBacker
11/26/2008, 02:31 PM
I'd say just wear either aTm colors or neutrals. No OU stuff.

I know that when I see people decked out in oSu or tu stuff at our games when we aren't playing them, I always think, wtf are they doing here? don't they know where their own game is this weekend?

OUTrumpet
11/26/2008, 02:33 PM
Oh yeah, that will be thrown out many times this weekend. I don't expect a lot of educational people to chime in though on this one down here.

You and Mrs sax should bring big signs that say 39-33 on them ;)

I'm sure she likes that score better than last weekends :D

vigilantesooner
11/26/2008, 02:41 PM
During quiet spots don't forget to yell out "BOOMER".

Widescreen
11/26/2008, 02:45 PM
That would be funny to wear a shirt that says:

Head-to-head doesn't matter in a 3-way tie.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/26/2008, 03:02 PM
You and Mrs sax should bring big signs that say 39-33 on them ;)

I'm sure she likes that score better than last weekends :D

That is a good idea actually. She was ready to go in the 2nd quarter last week. She was a good sport though and stayed!! Also, the OU fans were great to her and no rude comments. I was never so proud to be a Sooner because of that. I can't say the same for Texas Tech's fans though.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/26/2008, 03:09 PM
I'd say just wear either aTm colors or neutrals. No OU stuff.

I know that when I see people decked out in oSu or tu stuff at our games when we aren't playing them, I always think, wtf are they doing here? don't they know where their own game is this weekend?

I agree with you 100%. I never figure out why they do that. I am actually just going to wear a blue fleece and a Winnipeg Blue Bombers hat, but it was kinda of a jab to the UT people who do show up at our games. I can never figure it out.