PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bri,

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 05:54 PM
I went to Casa Bonita the other day. Man did it suck. I loved it! A plate full of bubbling cheesy meat sauce skidding down from some secret kitchen handed to me by some dude in a hair net. Ate in the cave room. My waitress was, well, a Casa Bonita waitress. I took my older boy. He loved the chips and queso and the sopapillas.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 05:55 PM
man that sounds delish..is it in the same place?

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 05:58 PM
Yep. A few new lightbulbs here and there and they might have hosed the whole place down before opening the doors, but it's the same. They even had some new(ish) games in the arcade.

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 06:02 PM
The Casa Bonita here in Denver is the worst, um, I mean best!

The microwaved enchiladas still rock!

And by "rock", I mean "suck all forms of balls".

bri
11/25/2008, 06:13 PM
Urge to visit Casa Bonita.....rising. :D

SoonerStormchaser
11/25/2008, 06:28 PM
http://losttulsa.com/Casa%20Bonita/Cartman%20-%20Casa%20Bonita.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 06:55 PM
Im staying at the renaissance in tulsa friday night..ITS ON!....I hope their plumbing is good

Widescreen
11/25/2008, 06:56 PM
That was one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. Loved the whole thing about raising the flag to get more sopapillas.

Okla-homey
11/25/2008, 08:45 PM
I get the impression that contemporary adult perceptions of the taste and quality of the food at that joint are dramatically different from the childhood memories thereof. Does that make sense?

King Crimson
11/25/2008, 08:50 PM
I get the impression that adult perceptions of the taste and quality of the food at that joint is dramatically different from the childhood memories thereof. Does that make sense?

absolutely, my mom and dad used to take me and my buddies after little league to Pancho's in OKC and it was the same. raise the flag get some more. and the sopapillas.

it was heaven.

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 10:20 PM
I get the impression that contemporary adult perceptions of the taste and quality of the food at that joint are dramatically different from the childhood memories thereof. Does that make sense?

Yeah it pretty much tasted like a Patio frozen dinner heated up to about a bajillion degrees.

King Crimson
11/25/2008, 10:30 PM
Yeah it pretty much tasted like a Patio frozen dinner heated up to about a bajillion degrees.

the tacos were substandard, but i liked Patio dinners quite a bit myself.

soonerboomer93
11/25/2008, 10:48 PM

oh, the food sucked as a kid too (except the sopapillas)

it's about the entertainment

soonerboomer93
11/25/2008, 10:50 PM
the tacos were substandard, but i liked Patio dinners quite a bit myself.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 10:56 PM
absolutely, my mom and dad used to take me and my buddies after little league to Pancho's in OKC and it was the same. raise the flag get some more. and the sopapillas.

it was heaven.

Which Pancho's? Dude, if we played on the same little league team....

Well, I guess that would mean we played on the same little league team.