PDA

View Full Version : A serious Question to the Mods

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:11 PM
Why are the Obvious Trolls , Not Perma Bained :confused:
They come On here acting Like Sooner Fans and do Nothing but talk **** .:mad:

Sooner04
11/25/2008, 05:13 PM
God forbid somebody new signs up after a big win. Feed the bastards to the wolves!

I signed up the Monday after 63-14. In today's board dynamic, I would've been run off by pitchfork-wielding lunatics for having the audacity to speak without a post count of greater than 25,000.

Widescreen
11/25/2008, 05:16 PM
I get your point Brandon, but that's not what vet's referring to. He's not just talking about "new users". He's talking about obvious trolls that are wasting people's time and bandwidth. As opposed to the normal posters that waste people's time and bandwidth.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:17 PM
God forbid somebody new signs up after a big win. Feed the bastards to the wolves!

I signed up the Monday after 63-14. In today's board dynamic, I would've been run off by pitchfork-wielding lunatics for having the audacity to speak without a post count of greater than 25,000.

You aint got any smarter either Have you ?
I have No prob with nOObs .
MY question , smartass , was why are the trolls allowed to stay .:P
I signed up and Paid My dues by takin the Red and Learning . Obviously you havnt .:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:18 PM
I get your point Brandon, but that's not what vet's referring to. He's not just talking about "new users". He's talking about obvious trolls that are wasting people's time and bandwidth. As opposed to the normal posters that waste people's time and bandwidth.

Yup , Thank you Bro .
Brandon seems to Have a Hard on for Me . so I iggy Him and He can Iggy me . Sounds Fair .:P

TexasLidig8r
11/25/2008, 05:22 PM
And the Horns on here! What about those dirty, evil, nasty Horns? We want this place to be just like texags where seldom is heard, a dissenting word..

Evil damn Horns..

Oh.. wait...

Jello Biafra
11/25/2008, 05:25 PM
lid, go play a nice quiet game of hide and go fugg yourself.....

olevet, wth are you talking bout? im pretty sure thats illegal in this state. ;)

Sooner04
11/25/2008, 05:26 PM
You aint got any smarter either Have you ?
There is no 'OFF' position on the genius switch.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:29 PM
And the Horns on here! What about those dirty, evil, nasty Horns? We want this place to be just like texags where seldom is heard, a dissenting word..

Evil damn Horns..

Oh.. wait...

Naw I dont Mind a Dude from other teams Ya dumbass :texan:
Its the Idjits that Join and pretend to Be OU fans and then Run thier Mouths :rolleyes: Pay tention :texan: :P

lid, go play a nice quiet game of hide and go fugg yourself.....

olevet, wth are you talking bout? im pretty sure thats illegal in this state. ;)

To what are you asking about ?

StoopTroup

Evil damn Horns..

Oh.. wait...

I hope they beat the **** out of your guys this weekend. :D

We Love OU
Seems like the same people yelling at everyone around here...Can't we just get along sooner fans???

Jello Biafra
11/25/2008, 05:30 PM
Naw I dont Mind a Dude from other teams Ya dumbass :texan:
Its the Idjits that Join and pretend to Be OU fans and then Run thier Mouths :rolleyes: Pay tention :texan: :P

To what are you asking about ?

you and someone else iggying each other or something...

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:30 PM
There is no 'OFF' position on the genius switch.

But when are YOU gonna Find the ON switch :P

The Maestro
11/25/2008, 05:31 PM
Let the trolls troll. We are OU. What can an OSU fan say to us? Losing five in a row to us still something for them to brag about since it isn't double digits yet? And if all the experts are right, I sure hope to heck we get to hear from folks like Lid next week...pure gold!

Hell, if I was going to the game Saturday I would want to be smack dab in the middle of their student section for some great entertainment.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:32 PM
Seems like the same people yelling at everyone around here...Can't we just get along sooner fans???

If you wernt an Obivious Troll Yea we could Get along .
But Yer 1st Post was sayin . KN woulda been a better QB than SAM . Give me a Break .:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:33 PM
Let the trolls troll. We are OU. What can an OSU fan say to us? Losing five in a row to us still something for them to brag about since it isn't double digits yet? And if all the experts are right, I sure hope to heck we get to hear from folks like Lid next week...pure gold!

Hell, if I was going to the game Saturday I would want to be smack dab in the middle of their student section for some great entertainment.

That would be allsome :D

Jello Biafra
11/25/2008, 05:35 PM

yep WE can....we'll grab a beer....you grab your man flavored slim fast and we'll all just sit around"rappin" how bout it?

vigilantesooner
11/25/2008, 05:38 PM

Evil damn Horns..

Oh.. wait...

They keep you guys around to make everybody else look good.

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:43 PM
If you wernt an Obivious Troll Yea we could Get along .
But Yer 1st Post was sayin . KN woulda been a better QB than SAM . Give me a Break .:rolleyes:

Well quite frankly now that YOU brought it up...If KN was the QB can you prove that we would of still lost to UT...I think we would of won...;)

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 05:44 PM
I'm going to give Rated the benefit of the doubt on the troll issue here...but sometimes posts like this can get **** started.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2501272&postcount=1

Past History by OUr Mods have required OUr Mods to change the way the board is run. It's sad...but when you have a Team and a Coach like we have and you win most of the time and are looking at the possibility of OUr Team playing in their 4th MNC since Bob Stoops came to Town....well...your going to need to show more restraint in your posts when it comes to OU Posters who dribble little bits of flamebait into their crap posts. I wish some would learn...but I think they like the attention.

Anyway...Trolls...they have to go...

The rest...especially Lid...:D...We're going to have to wade through some manure right now until we can shovel it down their throats with a big caterpillar shovel with OU National Champions 2009 on the front.

Lose this weekend and be prepared for the fallout.

At least this weekend(and maybe the next too)...we can leave it to the Mods to decide what to do IMO.

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:47 PM
I agree, I just wish Bob could win another MNC...With 4 entries I get excited, then he loses...At least he won that first one...

Jello Biafra
11/25/2008, 05:47 PM
Well quite frankly now that YOU brought it up...If KN was the QB can you prove that we would of still lost to UT...I think we would of won...;)

bathe me with your tongue, punk.

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 05:48 PM

Cram that little winky thing up your arse.

That's really not the speculation that's appropriate this week.

Why don't you bring up something real?

Heck...work in a few more posts and learn to start a thread about KN. Hell if it's such a good topic...why have you waited this long since the texas game to bring it up.

Your in TROLL TERRITORY.

Sorry...try again.

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:50 PM
I didn't bring up KN, the other guy did...I just responded to his KN post...I have an opinion...right or wrong...

If I'm wrong, then I apologize...

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:51 PM

Troll= flamebait = We Love OU ;)

TexasEx4OU
11/25/2008, 05:52 PM
We want this place to be just like hornfans.com where seldom is heard, a dissenting word.

Fixed.

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:53 PM
bathe me with your tongue, punk.

Wow dude, I'm not doing that...If i've implied that I practice your alternative lifestyle then nevermind...I like girls...But I respect your right...

Not sure if politics are allowed, if not then nevermind...

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:54 PM
I didn't bring up KN, the other guy did...I just responded to his KN post...I have an opinion...right or wrong...

Go away Boy you Bother me :rolleyes: Oh and you brot it Up in yer 1st Post :rolleyes: http://www.wcfcourier.com/blogs/beaton/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/Foghorn%20Leghorn%20logo.gif

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 05:57 PM
Trolls have been the same over the last 10 years. They come on for a coupld of days...then they die off, like most viruses.

Lid, on the other hand, is like the AIDS of the internet.

HoustonsOwn
11/25/2008, 05:58 PM
just found out my old s/n & password.....please don't kill me

boomer sooner, '02 alum

edit: and apparently this is my first post ever....i wasn't sure

vigilantesooner
11/25/2008, 06:02 PM
Here's a gem of a troll post:

Nope, not me...

But here's a question I just got handed to me, Why is Stoopes following Mac's lead around like like a little puppy dog...

Did someone tell him to cool it with the whining?...

Just curious, he was stammering and stuff...

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 06:12 PM
Here's a gem of a troll post:

Hmmmm...something tells me he may be a troll...

Seems like he's kinda hard on coach Stoopes.

vigilantesooner
11/25/2008, 06:16 PM
Hmmmm...something tells me he may be a troll...

Seems like he's kinda hard on coach Stoopes.

Oh but he's not a troll, the question was HANDED to him, he's just a faithful OU fan on a board full of meanies!

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 06:25 PM
Not the case, one of my co-workers showed me on the internet while they all yuked it up...Check it out yourself, it was on ESPN...He was stammering...I like Stoops, what's not to like...I will try not to be as tough if you think i have...

I like everyone, even the Virgilante!!!!...He's a big fan and I respect that!!

vigilantesooner
11/25/2008, 06:28 PM
Not the case, one of my co-workers showed me on the internet while they all yuked it up...Check it out yourself, it was on ESPN...He was stammering...I like Stoops, what's not to like...I will try not to be as tough if you think i have...

You have a story for every stupid thing you say.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 06:30 PM

Idjit , Is that why you've Ghey speked everyone ?:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 06:34 PM
I will try not to be as tough if you think i have...

I skeered :rolleyes:
http://overtheairwaves.com/wimp.gif

Jello Biafra
11/25/2008, 06:34 PM

B
S

you sent me a pm begging me to check out your beandip....

then you said something about a goat and bottle of cornhuskers lotion and a dog leash with pink polka dots on it.

careful what you wish for, it could grow hair and pee on ya...

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 06:35 PM
Idjit , Is that why you've Ghey speked everyone ?:rolleyes:

Nope, it's just what I felt like doing after you Ghey speked me...but you knew that...Don't you have something else to do besides doing a fatal attraction on me?????

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 06:37 PM
Nope, it's just what I felt like doing after you Ghey speked me...but you knew that...Don't you have something else to do besides doing a fatal attraction on me?????

Yup Its Called put yer punkass On Iggy :P

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 06:39 PM
B
S

you sent me a pm begging me to check out your beandip....

then you said something about a goat and bottle of cornhuskers lotion and a dog leash with pink polka dots on it.

careful what you wish for, it could grow hair and pee on ya...

Dude , I told you...No thanks...I have no problem with your lifestyle until you try and force it...From reading your posts you have a history of this kind of lifestyle...Just not my thang...Have fun with it tho...;)

I bet you say stuff like Steers are queers...I love that and say it all the time...Whorns hate it....

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2008, 07:17 PM
OK, folks, the troll is gone.

Go back to your regularly-scheduled complaining about Brent Venables, the BCS, Matt Schlabach, or whatever. :D

And to answer the original question:

We don't read every post on the football forum. We rely on posters to use the "report post" function or to PM us when something is outside the boundaries.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 08:03 PM

Go back to your regularly-scheduled complaining about Brent Venables, the BCS, Matt Schlabach, or whatever. :D

We don't read every post on the football forum. We rely on posters to use the "report post" function or to PM us when something is outside the boundaries.

My Bad :O

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 08:15 PM
Hell Froze...just delete the darn thread IMO.

That took way to long....lol

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 08:21 PM
Hell Froze...just delete the darn thread IMO.

That took way to long....lol

NOOOOOOOO
Then Id lose My Ghey grey spek .:D

Iam4OUru
11/25/2008, 08:21 PM
How many posts does it take before you're not called a "troll" or "idjit"?

OUHOMER
11/25/2008, 08:25 PM

Iam4OUru
11/25/2008, 08:26 PM

LMFAO!! Now I'm safe?

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 08:28 PM

Hell we all are Idjits :D
Ya quit being a troll when you dont Flame bait :rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
11/25/2008, 08:31 PM

How many posts do I have?

More than that.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 08:33 PM
How many posts do I have?

More than that.

so Im safe huh ?:D

TexasLidig8r
11/25/2008, 08:44 PM
I think that Nichols kid had tremendous potential.

vigilantesooner
11/25/2008, 09:17 PM
I think that Nichols kid had tremendous potential.

I like Snead myself. What if Texas had Snead for the Tech game? They could've won. Prove me wrong!

Crimsontothecore
11/25/2008, 09:44 PM

This diagram explains it:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/boomersooner123/evolution.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
11/26/2008, 02:12 AM
first off vet, you gotta get that back condition taken care of...

Secondly, to answer the main question of this post, we keep the trolls so someone around here has their ankles to their earlobes!

SleestakSooner
11/27/2008, 02:22 PM

The ghey grey spek comment trollboy sent me should have been reported, but until it surpasses the rude and ignorant spek comments I have received from the regulars around here I don't bother... which means I rarely report anyone.;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/27/2008, 03:49 PM
But seriously guys...Keith Nichols would have beat Texas unlike Sam Bradford

;)

okiewaker
11/27/2008, 03:56 PM
first off vet, you gotta get that back condition taken care of...

Secondly, to answer the main question of this post, we keep the trolls so someone around here has their ankles to their earlobes!

There is a medical term for this. It is called Elevated Ankle Syndrome. :D