PDA

View Full Version : So if the BCS doesn't go our way

ratedrsuperstar
11/25/2008, 04:39 PM
does the team go to a lesser bowl and gets beat as we have the last 2 years because they aren't motivated ?

I'm hoping it goes our way and I think we will have to win by 14 or more to jump Texas, but this has been the excuse the last couple of years after poor showings in the Fiesta Bowl.

Knippz
11/25/2008, 04:45 PM
This is our best team since the 2000 NC team. We won't lose again. Stoops has his swagger back, and everyone knows that we can't suffer another bowl loss, whether it's the NC game, or the Fiesta Bowl.

Partial Qualifier
11/25/2008, 04:51 PM
looks like flamebait but I think it's a legitimate question -- you know the team would be seriously disappointed with any other bowl, and going against some team who's absolutely jacked to play us.. ugh.

STOMP AGGIE LITE.... STOMP AGGIE LITE.... :D

PDXsooner
11/25/2008, 04:56 PM
each team is different -- i'm sensing OU will stomp a mudhole in everyone left on the schedule...including florida in the title game...

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 04:57 PM
does the team go to a lesser bowl and gets beat as we have the last 2 years because they aren't motivated ?

I'm hoping it goes our way and I think we will have to win by 14 or more to jump Texas, but this has been the excuse the last couple of years after poor showings in the Fiesta Bowl.

Whatever happens. You should stay at Home IMO.

Skysooner
11/25/2008, 04:59 PM
Actually it wouldn't be a lesser bowl. If we don't pass in the BCS, either UT or MU will win the Big 12. If it is MU then Texas has 2 losses, and we will get pulled into the BCS by virtue of finishing top 4. We would be playing in the Fiesta against USC or Ohio State most likely. I wouldn't mind seeing either game.

JLEW1818
11/25/2008, 05:02 PM

You obviously don't know how the system works. And you wonder why your red?

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:02 PM
Well you will get flamed for that one but it is a good question...It's not like OU has had any success in bowl games the last 5 years....

But let's try and keep it positive huh....

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:03 PM
There really are some serious Dumbasses Here aint they ?:rolleyes:

JLEW1818
11/25/2008, 05:04 PM
There really are some serious Dumbasses Here aint they ?:rolleyes:

:D

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:05 PM
You obviously don't know how the system works. And you wonder why your red?
Hes Red cause hes a Dumbass:rolleyes:

Well you will get flamed for that one but it is a good question...It's not like OU has had any success in bowl games the last 5 years....

But let's try and keep it positive huh....

You get Flamed cause you are Flame Bait .:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:06 PM
:D

I think Rated an We Love are sisters :eek:

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:09 PM
No you are a sister...

Boomer...

JLEW1818
11/25/2008, 05:09 PM
hehehe

We Love OU
11/25/2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks....

mjhurani
11/25/2008, 05:16 PM

I am hearing that all we have to do is win the game in Stoolwater, even by 1 pt, and the computers will jump us over tex-***. Remember, margin of victory is no longer a factor in the computers, but the human polls might look at it. We are ahead of Texas in both human polls, so I don't think they'll dock us for winning a tough road game.

Anyhow, let's not worry about the BCS until after Saturday. Let's stay positive because we are favored to beat OSU. We have the better offense, probably the better defense, and at least equal special teams that have been improving every week. We should win this game. Remember, Tex Tech scored 56 on these guys and only 14 legitimate pts on us. The last TD was garbage time so in my mind we shut down Tex Tech like no other team has.

Hopefully the pundits I am listening to are correct that if we beat OSU by even 1 pt then we pass tex-*** in the BCS and that will be that. Then we go to KC and kick Mizzu's *** and we are golden.

JLEW1818
11/25/2008, 05:17 PM
Playing in stoolwater trumps

OUMallen
11/25/2008, 05:19 PM
If the BCS doesn't go our way, there is only ONE RULE:

NO COMPLAINING!!!!

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:22 PM
I am hearing that all we have to do is win the game in Stoolwater, even by 1 pt, and the computers will jump us over tex-***. Remember, margin of victory is no longer a factor in the computers, but the human polls might look at it. We are ahead of Texas in both human polls, so I don't think they'll dock us for winning a tough road game.

Anyhow, let's not worry about the BCS until after Saturday. Let's stay positive because we are favored to beat OSU. We have the better offense, probably the better defense, and at least equal special teams that have been improving every week. We should win this game. Remember, Tex Tech scored 56 on these guys and only 14 legitimate pts on us. The last TD was garbage time so in my mind we shut down Tex Tech like no other team has.

Hopefully the pundits I am listening to are correct that if we beat OSU by even 1 pt then we pass tex-*** in the BCS and that will be that. Then we go to KC and kick Mizzu's *** and we are golden.

Who In hell turned you Red ?
You are Now Green Bro . Great Post

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 05:24 PM
If the BCS doesn't go our way, there is only ONE RULE:

NO COMPLAINING!!!!

Zackly .
WE win On the Road we've done what No other top 10, B12 Team has done Yet .
we Lose and Oh well ,.
I dont see it Hapenin tho .

TMcGee86
11/25/2008, 05:26 PM
I will vomit blood if we go to the fiesta bowl and play Utah.

However, if that happens we will stomp a mudhole in Utah the size of which will swallow all of Arizona and most of lower California and Nevada.

This team aint the 06 squad. Utah could go all ninja formation and it wont stop the blood bath.

Jewstin
11/25/2008, 05:40 PM
If we win up in Stillwater, over one of the top teams in the country (holy crap, I can't believe I'm typing that), then it won't matter what Texas does to A&M.

Additionally, no Texas home victory is going to be more impressive than us scoring the most points ever at Kyle Field.