PDA

View Full Version : Going into the Closet

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 12:07 PM
To see if my wife hid any Christmas presents for me..Nothing so far..That makes me uncomfortable. We've been married for six years.

She's still my wife I suppose, but I'm really weirded out. I don't hate the woman or anything, but I'm not real sure I'm going to be comfortable just hanging out, knowing I can't find any presents for me.

Weird. Unusual. Strange. Peculiar. Bizarre. Odd.

Whet
11/25/2008, 12:12 PM
Have you had a heart to heart talk with your wife, prior to going into the closet? Or, are you going to spring this on her without any warning? How will she react?

NYC Poke
11/25/2008, 12:13 PM
That goes against everything in the Bible.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 12:15 PM
Have you had a heart to heart talk with your wife, prior to going into the closet? Or, are you going to spring this on her without any warning? How will she react?

No. I'm don't know how to talk to her about this. Maybe we can still just hangout, i'm not sure. Maybe she will stay the same. I hope it results in her wearing a thong and a boa.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 12:18 PM
That goes against everything in the Bible.

Well it depends on which bible you read. mine says

If thou questioneth if said spouse may have place presents in hiding, thou shalt search upon the land, sea, and closets so that peace may enter thou heart.

soonerboomer93
11/25/2008, 01:05 PM
To see if my wife hid any Christmas presents for me..Nothing so far..That makes me uncomfortable. We've been married for six years.

She's still my wife I suppose, but I'm really weirded out. I don't hate the woman or anything, but I'm not real sure I'm going to be comfortable just hanging out, knowing I can't find any presents for me.

Weird. Unusual. Strange. Peculiar. Bizarre. Odd.

I didn't buy you anything

Does that weird you out?

NYC Poke
11/25/2008, 01:08 PM
Well it depends on which bible you read. mine says

If thou questioneth if said spouse may have place presents in hiding, thou shalt search upon the land, sea, and closets so that peace may enter thou heart.

"No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light."

Dude, you're getting candles. That's so gaaaaooooooood! Candles are good!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 01:56 PM
I didn't buy you anything

Does that weird you out?

I ordered you bacon

NYC Poke
11/25/2008, 02:02 PM
Bacon of the Month Club?

http://www.thepignextdoor.com/images/psdbanner798.gif

http://www.thepignextdoor.com/