PDA

View Full Version : lining up the local talent for Sicem

OKLA21FAN
11/25/2008, 10:41 AM
your soul mate is out there some where, maybe one of these gals?

stay gold, Ponyboy!
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/toriej22/n9215976_4281125_9157.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5605/baylorablaxm9.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericaleighdesigns/2439489132/
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/Lidych/ladybearsgame.jpg

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:46 AM
Those are Little out of His League I think ,
Heres More what he should expect ;)
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/rawill1007/fatuglypeople1.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 10:48 AM
oh my deeer lowered

OKLA21FAN
11/25/2008, 10:49 AM
there is always hope!

1890MilesToNorman
11/25/2008, 10:50 AM
If she can do that with a bottle I wonder where she would stick SicEm? Girls got some talent there.

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 11:02 AM
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!

GottaHavePride
11/25/2008, 12:14 PM

The one on the right. plzkthx.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/25/2008, 12:19 PM

I will take all 6...AT THE SAME TIME!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 12:20 PM
the girl 2nd from the left reminds me of the nerdy van wilder chick..

BudSooner
11/25/2008, 12:24 PM
2 girls in the center..........................and 1 cup. :D

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 03:31 PM
This thread has made my day. I'll tell you guys my type and then you can keep an eye out for someone who is compatible.

I want a 4'8"-5'4" redhead (preferably with freckles) with self-esteem issues. I'd prefer that she not be a moron. Also, the younger the better.

Now go forth minions and find my woman.

soonerbrat
11/25/2008, 03:34 PM
you want someone with self esteem issues? why? so she'll dig you?

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 03:38 PM
you want someone with self esteem issues? why? so she'll dig you?

My last two girlfriends (especially the infamous SicEmEx) were highly intelligent, highly self-confident, and totally independent. For once, I'd like someone who thinks or acts like they actually need me in some way. I'm not sure I want the neediness overdone, but I'd definitely like to know that I'm important and needed by the girl in some way. I'm tired of being an afterthought in my girlfriend's life.

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 03:40 PM
You're single? Really?

1890MilesToNorman
11/25/2008, 03:44 PM
All I can picture is an 1890 sammich, oh to be 22 again!

soonerbrat
11/25/2008, 04:03 PM
My last two girlfriends (especially the infamous SicEmEx) were highly intelligent, highly self-confident, and totally independent. For once, I'd like someone who thinks or acts like they actually need me in some way. I'm not sure I want the neediness overdone, but I'd definitely like to know that I'm important and needed by the girl in some way. I'm tired of being an afterthought in my girlfriend's life.

that's pretty pathetic. I mean seriously.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 04:10 PM
What's so pathetic about it? Who wants to be in a relationship that feels pointless with someone who acts as if they could care less if you're around or not?

OKLA21FAN
11/25/2008, 04:12 PM
What's so pathetic about it? Who wants to be in a relationship that feels pointless with someone who acts as if they could care less if you're around or not?

Brat, this sounds like your ex

just sayin:pop:

NYC Poke
11/25/2008, 04:17 PM
What's so bad about codependency?

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 04:19 PM
What's so bad about codependency?

See, that's what I'm sayin'

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 04:40 PM
SicEm,

You need to go Jack Kerouac or Into the Wild or something. The last thing you need to do is get yourself in a relationship. Take a year off from all the BS and hit the road. Tramp through Europe or get a job that requires substantial travel. Get drunk, get high, wake up in strange places with strange people. Chase down something you love (to do, not a person).

soonerbrat
11/25/2008, 04:42 PM

they have to have low self esteem to want to be around you? that's the pathetic part. You have to have someone desperate and needy or they can't possibly want to be around you. Why is that? are you so repulsive that you can't get someone who doesn't have to settle because they don't think they can get anyone better?

Vaevictis
11/25/2008, 05:07 PM
they have to have low self esteem to want to be around you? that's the pathetic part. You have to have someone desperate and needy or they can't possibly want to be around you. Why is that? are you so repulsive that you can't get someone who doesn't have to settle because they don't think they can get anyone better?

Have you read his other threads at all?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/25/2008, 05:16 PM
Screw this, put more Baylor girls up!

soonerbrat
11/25/2008, 05:30 PM
See, that's what I'm sayin'

maybe you should work on your own self esteem issues first and then someone normal might think you worthy of their attention.

GottaHavePride
11/25/2008, 05:34 PM
So what we're saying here is that SICEM is the clingy, dependent one with self-esteem issues, and he is threatened by confident women, and needs a similarly neurotic clingy girl who won't go out of town for the weekend without him.

All is now clear.

Vaevictis
11/25/2008, 06:01 PM
Bonus points if they like Branson.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 07:09 PM
Those are Little out of His League I think ,
Heres More what he should expect ;)
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/rawill1007/fatuglypeople1.jpg

Sicem . This is right up yer alley . Im tellin ya Boy Getit while Its :hot:

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 07:13 PM
Sicem . This is right up yer alley . Im tellin ya Boy Getit while Its :hot:

It'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 07:58 PM
Bonus points if they like Branson.

SPEK...lol

Ah...the old days...

Kind of brings back old memories huh Sic? :D

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 07:58 PM
OV...that's a whole lot of something....

It's human right?

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 08:01 PM
It'd be like throwing a Vienna sausage down a hallway.

Fixed

SteelClip49
11/26/2008, 10:01 AM
I need a woman too...my expedition failed because i was nice and said everything right. She said it was too good that i didn't deserve her. She said she was physically attracted to me and not emotionally attracted. I then said, well, how bout a bonus session before we split ways and she said she was not a tease.

Why are women so damn difficult??? I will take one of them baylor girls.

I tell you what, SicEm and I could be on the new ABC hit, The Bachelor X2. Oh how flocks of intelligent and useful women would be all over us begging to be with quality and style.

King Crimson
11/26/2008, 10:31 AM
SicEm,

You need to go Jack Kerouac or Into the Wild or something. The last thing you need to do is get yourself in a relationship. Take a year off from all the BS and hit the road. Tramp through Europe or get a job that requires substantial travel. Get drunk, get high, wake up in strange places with strange people. Chase down something you love (to do, not a person).

good idea here. otherwise it's a long, dreary march into the first cage that opens up.

less Edmund Burke, more wanderlust (but finish that goldarned degree, for crying out loud).

soonerbrat
11/26/2008, 10:42 AM
I need a woman too...my expedition failed because i was nice and said everything right. She said it was too good that i didn't deserve her. She said she was physically attracted to me and not emotionally attracted. I then said, well, how bout a bonus session before we split ways and she said she was not a tease.

I tell you what, SicEm and I could be on the new ABC hit, The Bachelor X2. Oh how flocks of intelligent and useful women would be all over us begging to be with quality and style.

she really wasn't attracted to you at all. she was trying to be nice.

SteelClip49
11/26/2008, 11:04 AM
She was just blinded by intelligence and maturity. She knows she made a mistake. Any woman with a brain and that knows what she truly wants would have taken a chance. This woman could never take a moment. Of course, this woman wanted to live in Yukon the rest of her life and work at Walgreen's the rest of her life and move up. She thought my life was a waste getting a college degree and acting like I had ambition.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/26/2008, 11:08 AM
She was just blinded by intelligence and maturity. She knows she made a mistake. Any woman with a brain and that knows what she truly wants would have taken a chance. This woman could never take a moment. Of course, this woman wanted to live in Yukon the rest of her life and work at Walgreen's the rest of her life and move up. She thought my life was a waste getting a college degree and acting like I had ambition.

Wasn't you offering advice in Sic's other thread about what he needed to do to pick up girls?

And wasn't it some not-so-good advice either?

M
11/26/2008, 12:38 PM

Is this the same chick you were raving about toward the end of this thread (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124310)?

SteelClip49
11/26/2008, 12:55 PM
Men aren't the only ones accused of playing games. Women sure know right away if a man is worth the stamp of approval.

I offer good advice STEP but only the bright women will take note of it.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/26/2008, 01:27 PM
ok

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2008, 01:47 PM

Women are bizarre creatures. I'm thinking our show would be more like The Pickup Arist than The Bachelor.

OKLA21FAN
11/26/2008, 01:53 PM
Women are bizarre creatures. I'm thinking our show would be more like The Pickup Arist than The Bachelor.

or Dumb and Dumber! :pop:

King Crimson
11/26/2008, 02:14 PM
there is no possibility in all possibilities that the "sic em" hand thing will ever not look dumb.

especially on those girls.

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2008, 02:16 PM
there is no possibility in all possibilities that the "sic em" hand thing will ever not look dumb.

especially on those girls.

Girls love the Sic 'Em Bears!

King Crimson
11/26/2008, 02:33 PM
Girls love the Sic 'Em Bears!

is that kind of a masturbation thing?