PDA

View Full Version : My appreciation for these Sooners!!!

MojoRisen
11/24/2008, 10:52 PM
That was the big-gest game with the most implications I have seen since 2000 Florida St.. No one gave us a chance to shut them down... Texas Tech had just beat Texas and ruffed up butt boy mccoy to the point of a bloody noise and smelling souce...

Thank you for the most dominate, most prepared, most explosive and poised performance I have seen in many many years!

BV- Blitzes they did not expect, compensation for the risk and tackling in space is the kind of shiate that will win us a MNC....

Box: That first tackle in space- actually had me thinking we were ready to play and gong to win... Not only were you in position, you tackled the man in space with authority....

Jackson & Franks - We saw the replays - Crabreee who????

Mccoy/Granger: Very well are and could be the best Tandem in America? MCcoy beating thos *** hats in the gaps on the rush.. Granger pushing that crazy arse boy 10 yerds back at will with gap integrity...

Beal/ Alexander: WOW

Clayton and Lewis_ T UP consistency all year! big plays!

Igg- looked like the Bosie St. liberty play- he left those guys in cement...

Murray- they can not stop you in the open field....

Brown- 2 moves and helmet in their arse--- break if you can... and will if they let you... How about get him to the edge when he wants it...

Gresham: Be like TO- I am pissed about the drop- but clearly the MVP

All the guys on PT making plays and tackles-

The offense of Line???? WOW

Stevens- Nice Kick and several extra points!

Can we make sure that we are able to put it all together against the friggin COW PUKES - who stand in our way and a National Championship!!!!

Mojo

MojoRisen
11/24/2008, 11:34 PM
I forgot Adrian friggin taylor- and Carter on SPT... and I am sure a few others that got off on a regular basis- like a cheap hoe in vegas...

Sick boys-I think we can win it all! "IT"