auto
11/24/2008, 05:45 PM
Campaiging. Saying we deserve to be there.:D

oumartin
11/24/2008, 05:45 PM
only if they beat OSU,

JLEW1818
11/24/2008, 05:47 PM
He said exactly what he should have said. He didn't get too personal.

auto
11/24/2008, 05:57 PM
He said exactly what he should have said. He didn't get too personal.

Exactly.

BermudaSooner
11/24/2008, 06:13 PM
The Texas SID must have been texting everyone who would listen during that interview.

IronHorseSooner
11/24/2008, 08:53 PM
I wonder if we can get some of Bob's surrogates out there. Mack and his minions have been out there like a bunch of gremlins. We need people inside the program to make a BIG deal of this. Our enemy will have anybody out there remotely affiliated with them doing interviews and on national TV trumpeting their flawed logic. UTerus has money and resources that others don't. If we were tied with A&M or TECH, I wouldn't be as worried because, even as rabid as those fans bases are, they are not as power-hungry as UTerus, nor as cutthroat. The surrogates, whomever they may be, need to make a full onslaught on this, and let Bob and the boys focus on Aggie Lite. Of course, if UTerus lays an egg (even a close win), then this is all a moot point.

JLEW1818
11/24/2008, 08:57 PM
we are only going go gain votes with a win on the road in stoolwater, and assuming tebow takes care of Bowden

IronHorseSooner
11/24/2008, 09:00 PM
Even Dickie V believes that we will be in it, along with FLA. He thinks we would lose to FLA, but at least he thinks he'll be in it. At ESPN, there are the unholy trifecta of Schlabach, Forde, and Feldman. Even Forde has came around, these other two are nothing but East Coast Bias guys who are one of those who probably think that the only cool thing in the fly-over states is Asstin. I have lived on both coasts, and there are people who actually believe this.