PDA

View Full Version : Have you congratulated the oSu fans yet?

stoopified
11/24/2008, 02:56 PM
For winning their FIVE-HUNDRETH game in their win over the Buffs.It would be more impressive if they didn't have 513 losses,48 ties.Doesn't quite stack up to OU's 786 wins-299 losses and 53 ties. :D

OU has won more games than oSu even if you just count the Modern(post WWII) era.OU is 542-167-13 since 1946.

vigilantesooner
11/24/2008, 03:48 PM
Congrats OSU: another stat has been added to measure your level of suck. I only wish I could be around for 2308 to celebrate your 1,000th win.

SoonerDood
11/24/2008, 04:26 PM
According to NCAA.org, they aren't there yet. Coming into this season they were 489-512-48. At 49-48 this decade, they surely are a 'Team on the Rise'.

Pirate Past Fifty
11/24/2008, 04:40 PM
I live in Fresno, CA (I know, that sucks) My next door neighbor went to OSU, has the license plate frame, etc. I have the OU flag, a huge OU patio umbrella, etc,etc. We are good friends, alone in the land of SUC fans, but the friendship will end at 7 PM (CST) Saturday, to be resumed on Sunday. Anybody else out there in far away places have OSU buddies?

vigilantesooner
11/24/2008, 04:56 PM
I live in Fresno, CA (I know, that sucks) My next door neighbor went to OSU, has the license plate frame, etc. I have the OU flag, a huge OU patio umbrella, etc,etc. We are good friends, alone in the land of SUC fans, but the friendship will end at 7 PM (CST) Saturday, to be resumed on Sunday. Anybody else out there in far away places have OSU buddies?

Traitor.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 05:16 PM
But do you see the similarity between the Pokes and LAS here ?
They've Both Won Far more than they've Lost :rolleyes:

Pirate Past Fifty
11/24/2008, 05:59 PM
Traitor.

Not a traitor--I graduated from OU--my kids graduated from OU--it's the Big XII against the east and west. I would even root for Texass if they played Miami.

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 06:02 PM
My wife graduated from OSU. Being a real man I've beat her into submission already. (Sneaks look over shoulder) :D

stoopified
11/24/2008, 06:03 PM
According to NCAA.org, they aren't there yet. Coming into this season they were 489-512-48. At 49-48 this decade, they surely are a 'Team on the Rise'.According to Collegefootballdata warehouse the T.BS record was 491-511-48 coming into this season.I do know that 491 includes an OU forfeit to OSU in 1972.What the other win would be I do not know.WhAT I DO KNOW IS THAT T.BS SUCKS.

StoopTroup
11/24/2008, 06:08 PM

You should steal his oSu stuff this week and then give it back to him for Christmas.

It's what a REAL pirate would do. ;)

Just a thought. :D

vigilantesooner
11/24/2008, 06:14 PM
Not a traitor--I graduated from OU--my kids graduated from OU--it's the Big XII against the east and west. I would even root for Texass if they played Miami.

I was just messin with you ;)

Judge Smails
11/24/2008, 09:55 PM

Just make sure next spring you sneak over some night and fertilize a large OU on his front lawn.

Throw in some different kinds of grass seed for optimum effect. ;) :) :D

the_ouskull
11/24/2008, 11:03 PM

NO REBUTTAL!

the_ouskull

Curly Bill
11/24/2008, 11:29 PM
I would even root for Texass if they played Miami.

Oh hell no!