PDA

View Full Version : OU/TTU Intro Video

SteelClip49
11/24/2008, 09:32 AM
I know it was pretty much the same but adding the clip of Bob and the crystal ball freakin set the place on fire....that's what really made it known TTU was done.

Could someone post a link of it or post a link of it being live at the game? Thanks.

bonkuba
11/24/2008, 09:57 AM
Adding the Bob piece again was really cool.....loved it the first time I saw him (a video earlier this year maybe??) do it and it REALLY fit last night!!!!

bri
11/24/2008, 09:57 AM
Was it the old "we're gonna turn this ball into this ball" clip from the '03 intro? I always get goosebumps when I see that one.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/24/2008, 10:39 AM
Was it the old "we're gonna turn this ball into this ball" clip from the '03 intro? I always get goosebumps when I see that one.

That is the one...it always gives me goosebumps too and when they played it, that place was rocking. I can't explain how crazy that place was Saturday night.

Knippz
11/24/2008, 11:03 AM
Linky please. My roommate, who was at the game, said it was the greatest thing ever. I had to miss the game for a NIN concert in Tulsa. :( :D

sooner518
11/24/2008, 11:06 AM
Linky please. My roommate, who was at the game, said it was the greatest thing ever. I had to miss the game for a NIN concert in Tulsa. :( :D

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/he-chose-poorly-23030.jpg

You chose poorly

Jack T.
11/24/2008, 11:08 AM

Yes, please. . .only one I can find is the intro put out by the media department last week, which *doesn't* have the Stoops clip.

And yes. . .it makes my eyes water to watch the old 2003 "Turn this ball into this ball" intro. That's also the intro that has the "we're gonna drive this ball down that field. . .and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it".

SoonersEnFuego
11/24/2008, 11:16 AM
Nine Inch Nails?!?!?! Are you f***ing serious!?!?!?
Pfffft...Where are your priorities, son?;)

Knippz
11/24/2008, 11:22 AM
Nine Inch Nails?!?!?! Are you f***ing serious!?!?!?
Pfffft...Where are your priorities, son?;)

Well, the sad thing is, I had a ticket to the game too. There was no way I could get out of going to the concert though. It all worked out well. The show was AMAZING. And I was able to watch part of the game at the BOK Center, and follow the game on my phone during the show.

OKLA21FAN
11/24/2008, 12:15 PM
just a tease
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFiCfTICa0

OUmillenium
11/24/2008, 12:55 PM
My wife and I had free seats in a corporate suite and chose not to go to NIN in lieu of the OU game...oops it was really a wedding and we watched the OU game at the reception.

sooner518
11/24/2008, 07:19 PM
Well, the sad thing is, I had a ticket to the game too. There was no way I could get out of going to the concert though. It all worked out well. The show was AMAZING. And I was able to watch part of the game at the BOK Center, and follow the game on my phone during the show.

there better have been a girl involved....but if the girl is into NIN, nevermind.

soonerborn45
11/24/2008, 08:24 PM

That is just 150% pathetic. After the concert did ya take your date to Hot Topic and buy some striped gloves and a spiked dog collar, and tell all the Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears wannabes that they are just a bunch of conformist pigs whose souls will rot in h*ll? Just asking.

OKC-SLC
11/24/2008, 08:29 PM
just a tease
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFiCfTICa0

I like it.

It makes me regret even more that I wasn't there.

OKC-SLC
11/24/2008, 08:30 PM
That is just 150% pathetic. After the concert did ya take your date to Hot Topic and buy some striped gloves and a spiked dog collar, and tell all the Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears wannabes that they are just a bunch of conformist pigs whose souls will rot in h*ll? Just asking.
heh. HEH.

This is just an outstanding post.

Knippz
11/24/2008, 10:31 PM

Wow. Really? Good South Park reference though.

bri
11/24/2008, 11:10 PM
That is the one...it always gives me goosebumps too and when they played it, that place was rocking. I can't explain how crazy that place was Saturday night.

And yes. . .it makes my eyes water to watch the old 2003 "Turn this ball into this ball" intro. That's also the intro that has the "we're gonna drive this ball down that field. . .and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it".

What the hell? This should tide us over until soonersports.com releases the Tech intro. :D

3rVsytgaGn8