PDA

View Full Version : From the student section...

sooner59
11/24/2008, 01:19 AM
Here is a recap of how the game went from the student section.

We got there early and were waiting in line for the gates to open. The gates open at 5 pm and as tickets are scanned, hundreds of people sprint to the ramps to claim their seats. By the time I get up the ramp, I have to sit 53 rows up, usually I choose to be around 30-35 rows up. Regardless, we have great seats at the 40 yardline.

Gametime...student section is packed. It feels like we are sardines. We are all turned sideways standing up, but at least we are warm. People are standing in the aisles because they can't find seats. Don't go to the bathroom, you might miss an entire quarter because of the lines.

First half...drunk people all around us, but they are screaming loudly so props to them. Amazing defensive stands and high-flying offensive fury lights up the scoreboard for us as fans go insane. Looks like an amazing 35-7 at the half.

Wait....everyone listen! Its "Jump Around", get ready! Then Owen Field erupts into a frenzy. We just scored....42-7! We are owning the #2 team!

Second half.....never give them an inch, this is our game! The team comes back with the same intensity and we won't let them down. We are screaming at everyone around us to get louder and its 52-14. Manny Scores! Deafening roar. Tech looks like they have just quit.

Bob gives it up to us, celebrations all around. Nobody expected this. Big Game Bob is back! The Sooners are back in the title hunt! Bring on OSU!

:eek: What just happened here? I just witnessed the greatest football performance that I have ever seen by my Sooners on our field. Truly a momentous day.

JLEW1818
11/24/2008, 01:23 AM
BRING ON THOSE ORANGE ****ERS

DAMMIT I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP GOOD ALL WEEK

Crucifax Autumn
11/24/2008, 03:02 AM
me either, but I do feel pretty confident if we can play like we did this week.