11/23/2008, 10:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3722069

How old is he now?

S008NER
11/23/2008, 11:12 PM
KSU is still living in the 90's.

SoonerDood
11/23/2008, 11:35 PM
Wow they force him into retirement, only to hire him again 3 years later? Makes no sense. But it is KSU.

Sooner02
11/23/2008, 11:38 PM
What happened to Prince's extension?

King Crimson
11/23/2008, 11:40 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3722069

How old is he now?

69 i read.

Widescreen
11/24/2008, 12:58 AM
This has fail written all over it.

SoonerDood
11/24/2008, 01:08 AM

Juco players won't help as much as they used to. Oklahoma and Texas are back, and Tech and OSU get the 2nd tier players in Texas. Nobody wants to go to Manhattan, KS. Epic Fail indeed.

sooner59
11/24/2008, 01:40 AM
"I can feel it....FAILING in the air tonight." --- PHAIL Collins

John Kochtoston
11/24/2008, 01:50 AM
KSU is still living in the 90's.

Wouldn't you, if you were them?

King Crimson
11/24/2008, 01:55 AM
don't forget your power towel.

MamaMia
11/24/2008, 02:50 AM
Snyders favorite game plan:

Injure the QB with as many late hits as you can get by with.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 04:26 AM
I think they should Go After
JoPa:D

Blues1
11/24/2008, 05:05 AM

Agree --- *Somebody is Flat out Nuts* ---!

They should go for Gil Turner at least he has ties to the Big 12.....

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 06:30 AM
:cool: ;) Heres My Take On the Subject,
I dont Care who they get to Coach they aint gonna be the team they were In the 90s . Why you ask ? Well Ill tell ya .
When Snyder got em to riseing, OU was sufferring thro the Last stages of Gibbs ,the drunk Fiasco , then Boo . Which Opened up a Lot of Talent that didnt want to Come to OU cause , ( Which Player From OK , that went KSU, Said He didnt even Consider OU , Cause we were "Has Beens "? )
Now OU is Back being the Dominate Team of the region , If Not the entire Nation .:D
To Put It In a nutshell
They aint gonna be able to Recruit the Neeeded Talent .;) :cool:

Blues1
11/24/2008, 06:59 AM
The way I see it ---The Only thing K- State has got going for it is all those Junior Colleges up there in Kansas,and Iowa -Not enough players in Texas that want that Cold Weather for their College football Life.

With Baylor,TCU,Tulsa,Houston,Okie State,Cornhuskers and even Mississippi, all on the Rise - There's less talent in Texas to draw on - Plus We will be getting more Pure talent out of Texas after this Season...Not to mention LSU & Texas -- Kansas State back to 60's -- Once again JMHO.... :)

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 07:26 AM
The way I see it ---The Only thing K- State has got going for it is all those Junior Colleges up there in Kansas,and Iowa -Not enough players in Texas that want that Cold Weather for their College football Life.

With Baylor,TCU,Tulsa,Houston,Okie State,Cornhuskers and even Mississippi, all on the Rise - There's less talent in Texas to draw on - Plus We will be getting more Pure talent out of Texas after this Season...Not to mention LSU & Texas -- Kansas State back to 60's -- Once again JMHO.... :)

yup;)

boomermagic
11/24/2008, 10:23 AM
I think Barry Switzer is the best coach we have ever had and one of the very best to ever coach anywhere but I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to hire him back IF we were not winning at OU. Then again he might just win again..:D As for Snyder he is not given enough credit by most OU fans.. What he did at K state is AMAZING.. It might have been the best coaching job ever.. Think about it... Snyder has my respect..

Widescreen
11/24/2008, 10:33 AM
As for Snyder he is not given enough credit by most OU fans.. What he did at K state is AMAZING.. It might have been the best coaching job ever.. Think about it... Snyder has my respect..
I disagree. I think most OU fans absolutely respect what he did at KSU. Switzer himself has proclaimed the job that Snyder did at K-State as the most impressive coaching feat ever. I just think it's ridiculous to bring him back now at his age.

Oh, and Joe Paterno is coming back next year too. Is there a "Senior Tour" for coaches like in golf?

Veritas
11/24/2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah it does. Evidently the Purple Pussies forgot what a train wreck the program was the last couple of years Snyder was there.