PDA

View Full Version : Sand Aggie in Sooner disguise

captain_surly
11/23/2008, 05:44 PM
If you're the prick that was in section 231 Saturday night wearing a Sooner shirt while sitting with your Tech girlfriend I've got a little more to tell you. You called me retarded for using the term "sand aggie sympathizers" to describe the officials after the bull**** call on Nic. I'm 53 and you're about 25. My 110 pound wife did both of us a favor because but for her we would have both been ejected from the stadium. It didn't matter much to you because you left pretty early. I got to enjoy the rest of the game.

Those are my seats. You bought a couple and ended up right in front of me. If you ever end up there again you better keep your face toward the field. If you are man enough to step up here and back up your mouthy *** just tell me what I said in reply. I'll be glad to send you a one way plane ticket, pick you up at the airport and beat the living **** out of you. if you're still alive then getting home is up to you. You aren't a Sooner fan. You are a punk assed son of a bitch. And you have ****ty taste in women. But given the fact that you are an also an ugly mother****er that's probably the best you can do.

Rhino
11/23/2008, 06:33 PM
lovely.

captain_surly
11/23/2008, 06:57 PM
lovely.

Thank you, thank you very much. I thought it was some of my better work. If you were being sarcastic, nevermind. If you were being serious it was probably my best moment on the board.

CK Sooner
11/23/2008, 09:51 PM
:(

setem
11/24/2008, 02:44 AM
If you're the prick that was in section 231 Saturday night wearing a Sooner shirt while sitting with your Tech girlfriend I've got a little more to tell you. You called me retarded for using the term "sand aggie sympathizers" to describe the officials after the bull**** call on Nic. I'm 53 and you're about 25. My 110 pound wife did both of us a favor because but for her we would have both been ejected from the stadium. It didn't matter much to you because you left pretty early. I got to enjoy the rest of the game.

Those are my seats. You bought a couple and ended up right in front of me. If you ever end up there again you better keep your face toward the field. If you are man enough to step up here and back up your mouthy *** just tell me what I said in reply. I'll be glad to send you a one way plane ticket, pick you up at the airport and beat the living **** out of you. if you're still alive then getting home is up to you. You aren't a Sooner fan. You are a punk assed son of a bitch. And you have ****ty taste in women. But given the fact that you are an also an ugly mother****er that's probably the best you can do.

I think we might be related! My uncles used to fly to where the other was just to beat the **** out of each other. I remember being in the room with one of them when they were making arrangements to fight! "I WILL MEET YOU AT THE ****ING AIRPORT YOU PIECE OF ****" If you think I am kidding, I'm not!

Ardmore_Sooner
11/26/2008, 03:30 PM
What do you really think?

And way to judge women based on rooting for a team. Sounds pretty intelligent to me.

GO44POKES
12/2/2008, 10:15 PM

That was me a$$wipe. LOL

devOUt
12/3/2008, 12:52 PM
Were you one of the dumbass aggies who cheered when Austin Box was injured on the cheap shot? Or were you one of the other dumbass aggies who went to the game............

Jello Biafra
12/3/2008, 02:13 PM
That was me a$$wipe. LOL

congratulations, dick cheese. im happy for you. really, i am. not suprised but i am happy for you. so you had to get a girl thats a tech fan eh? so, you're so fuggin ugly that the sheep wont even let you hit it?

LoyalFan
12/4/2008, 10:50 AM
Thank you, thank you very much. I thought it was some of my better work. If you were being sarcastic, nevermind. If you were being serious it was probably my best moment on the board.

But you still, for some unfathomable reason, refuse to do two shows a night.
Oh, the humanity!

LF