PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Fans in T-Boone Stadium?

oudivesherpa
11/23/2008, 04:48 PM
Any estimate on how many Sooner Fans will be in T-Boone Stadium in Stoolwater? Home field has a significant advantage in the Big XII, it would be nice to have as many Sooner Fans there as possible. Would buying OSU season tickets be cheaper than going thru a scalper?

Whet
11/23/2008, 05:13 PM
I'll be there!

Boomer.....
11/23/2008, 05:19 PM
There is only 5,000 tickets provided to OU fans. Other than that, fans will have to buy OSU season tickets or pay an arm and a leg for another season ticket holder's tickets.

sooner518
11/23/2008, 05:22 PM
the stadium is going to feel quiet considering there will be HUGE masses of empty seats due to their aggy ticket policy. Morans.

oudivesherpa
11/23/2008, 08:24 PM
Any idea what OSU season tickets cost. Last year I purchased Tulsa season tickets (for the OU game) and it was cheaper than scalper prices gave away the rest of the tickets to my kids.
Purchase Aggie season tickets, give away the rest (back to OSU) and take the tax deduction.

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 08:29 PM
I'm in.

There will be two of us.

Whet
11/23/2008, 10:50 PM
Looks like Stoop Troup and I are the only ones brave enough to venture into Stillwater!

Anyone else?

oupride
11/23/2008, 11:09 PM
the stadium is going to feel quiet considering there will be HUGE masses of empty seats due to their aggy ticket policy. Morans.
Leave it to Aggy to find a way to alienate their fans. If you want to see your team play the enemy, you must buy a season pass.

OUinFLA
11/23/2008, 11:25 PM
Purchase Aggie season tickets, give away the rest (back to OSU) and take the tax deduction.

Good idea, just don't bother doing it next year. :D

cheezyq
11/24/2008, 12:05 AM
There is only 5,000 tickets provided to OU fans. Other than that, fans will have to buy OSU season tickets or pay an arm and a leg for another season ticket holder's tickets.

How sad (and intensely funny) is it that those lucky 5k OU fans will have paid less for their tickets than the OSU suckers, er, uh, fans who were required to pay for season tix to get their seats?

I smell a "real men of genius" commercial out of this....BRILLIANT!