PDA

View Full Version : ESPN - The Sports Reporters

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 09:38 AM
Not much help for any team there.

They do all agree that last night was an *** stomping. :D

IronHorseSooner
11/23/2008, 09:43 AM
None of those jokers will go out on a limb. Why? Because no matter who they pick, they could be wrong. Would Stupica have griped about OU putting that last TD in and going over 70 and running up the score?

fadada1
11/23/2008, 09:43 AM
while sh*tforbrains put texas ahead of us in his opening arguement, he was the most levelheaded in saying "BUT" - suggesting that UF lost to an unranked team at home (saunders of course chimed in with "yeah, but because of a missed PAT), and texas LOST to a team that just got 65 point put on them and were totally dominated. having usc in the discussion is just plain retarded.

for those of you still in favor of the BCS system, you should be lobotomized.

IronHorseSooner
11/23/2008, 09:46 AM
while sh*tforbrains put texas ahead of us in his opening arguement
I/m not watching, but when you say "sh*tforbrains", are you saying Stupica?

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 09:49 AM

Well...when you say Sh*tforBrains...it's really hard to sort it out as to which one your talking about...lol

I think they all qualify. :D

The Dude with the Ferengi ears really bugs me. :D

http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/278/123/81/DSCN01930331.JPG

Lott's Bandana
11/23/2008, 09:58 AM
This show lost me about two decades ago.

These reporters are all about East Coast professional sports, and spend most of their time talking about horse racing and US Open tennis.

Meh.

fadada1
11/23/2008, 10:11 AM

as if there's any doubt. :D :D

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 10:15 AM
This show lost me about two decades ago.

These reporters are all about East Coast professional sports, and spend most of their time talking about horse racing and US Open tennis.

Meh.

I agree...but...on Sunday mornings...they are just about the only guys talking about our situation so I still listen in. Sometimes they get my blood pressure up. :D

They were forced to put us in the hunt because of last night's *** kicking and it's always fun to watch them kick the crow around the set this morning. :D

trwxxa
11/23/2008, 10:38 AM
Saunders is worthless with college football as all he cares about is the Big Televen or Notre Dame.

Indy Sooner
11/23/2008, 11:51 AM
Saunders is worthless with college football as he played ice hockey as a youth and any "educated" opinions he might have regarding other sports should be ignored.

Edited...

Dan Thompson
11/23/2008, 11:56 AM
ABC in LA, which loves USC, did a pretty good job on the game, but then they started showing USC - Washington game, as USC was idle yesterday.

I stop watching then.

okienole3
11/23/2008, 12:27 PM
Saunders is worthless with college football as all he cares about is the Big Televen or Notre Dame.

and hockey.

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 12:28 PM
WNBA