PDA

View Full Version : Do You All Realize.....

boomersooner28
11/23/2008, 08:55 AM
that the defense that started for us last night, has 2 Seniors?!?!? 2!

Here's the breakdown in case you forgot:

RS FR - 3 (Alexander, Lewis, Box)
SO - 3 (Beal, Franks, McCoy)
JR - (Clayton, Granger, Jackson)
SR - 2 (Harris and Holmes)

1890MilesToNorman
11/23/2008, 08:59 AM
I think the talking heads mentioned that in the 3rd Q last night. Our D rocked last night, some of them Red Raiders are still seeing stars this morning.

boomersooner28
11/23/2008, 08:59 AM
Oh, and I don't know who/what lit a fire under Nic Harris's azz last night, but he was ready to behead any Red Raider in his territory. Dude was on a mission. Played like a Senior.

PLaw
11/23/2008, 09:01 AM
that the defense that started for us last night, has 2 Seniors?!?!? 2!

Here's the breakdown in case you forgot:

RS FR - 3 (Alexander, Lewis, Box)
SO - 3 (Beal, Franks, McCoy)
JR - (Clayton, Granger, Jackson)
SR - 2 (Harris and Holmes)

So, who opts to leave early? Granger?

OUHOMER
11/23/2008, 09:05 AM
So, who opts to leave early? Granger?

I think he does, However his injury may make him stay another year.

Who knows, what ever is best for him.

1890MilesToNorman
11/23/2008, 09:10 AM
Oh, and I don't know who/what lit a fire under Nic Harris's azz last night, but he was ready to behead any Red Raider in his territory. Dude was on a mission. Played like a Sooner.

Fixed

yermom
11/23/2008, 10:25 AM
it finally hit me on the OL though, man

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/23/2008, 10:31 AM
like i said last night... that was probably the most complete game i have seen from the Sooners in a very long time. oth sides of the ball dominated every aspect and played with a swagger and intesity that has been lacking for quite some time. i was so pumped up last night, i don't think i sat down the entire game. that game, and the atmoshpere surrounding it was intense and the Sooners delivered something special!

I think the level of play displayed last night is the one in which we as fans knew was there but hadnt really seen it all put together in a comlpete package. well, we played to our potential and showed the country what it means to play OU football.

fadada1
11/23/2008, 10:53 AM
what bothers me is not that we're young... rather, i'm bothered by not playing to this level of intensity and execution each and every game. let this be a wakeup call to the younger guys on defense... THIS is how it is done!!!! let this be the wakeup call to our coaches... to NEVER lose this feeling and ALWAYS prepare like this!!!

Collier11
11/23/2008, 11:29 AM
Everything aside, BV had the perfect gameplan and our D executed flawlessly.