PDA

View Full Version : I would be perfectly happy staying behind texas...

adoniijahsooner
11/23/2008, 03:32 AM
for another week. If our team feels disrespected, or slighted they play like beast. If we win next week, we will be the only one of the three teams to win on the road against a highly ranked team.

budbarrybob
11/23/2008, 03:41 AM
Except for the fact that the circle jerk that has become the Big 12 south now with the 3 way tie. I'd seriously doubt that the voters would move us over Tejas after beating lOSUr if they didn't after a complete arse kicking of TT ranked # 2.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/23/2008, 03:45 AM
I'm just worried about the coaches' poll. Obviously, Mack & Leach will vote us down. I would suppose haters like Bobby Bowden (bitter ever since '00), Todd Dodge (UT connections), Gene Chizik (UT connections), Les Miles (has major Stoops penis envy), etc. will also vote us down (or at least behind Texas).
I also believe UF and Alabama KNOW we are the best there is out there. They would rather play Tech or Texas. They (Satan and Myth) might vote us below Texas as well.

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 03:53 AM
Leach said in his post game he would vote OU above UT.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/23/2008, 03:57 AM

Leach seems to be a pretty honest man.

Tech as no chance anyway.

adoniijahsooner
11/23/2008, 03:59 AM
I'm just worried about the coaches' poll. Obviously, Mack & Leach will vote us down. I would suppose haters like Bobby Bowden (bitter ever since '00), Todd Dodge (UT connections), Gene Chizik (UT connections), Les Miles (has major Stoops penis envy), etc. will also vote us down (or at least behind Texas).
I also believe UF and Alabama KNOW we are the best there is out there. They would rather play Tech or Texas. They (Satan and Myth) might vote us below Texas as well.

Man we seemed to have collected alot of enemies since stoops took over.

Thesifer
11/23/2008, 04:09 AM

And he would be dumb not to. After barely beating Texas, we only lost to Texas by 10 over bad calls, and we KILLED Texas Tech. It's pretty obvious who the better team is in all of this, and it's not Texas.

OU_Sooners75
11/23/2008, 04:10 AM

Yeah, the coaches vote on emotion and cannot tell good teams from average teams. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
11/23/2008, 04:27 AM
Leach will likely vote us 1 or 2

OU_Sooners75
11/25/2008, 04:10 AM
LMFAO@OUMartin!

Neg all you want. The fact was pretty evident. OU did not belong in the NCG last year. Or did you miss Fiesta Bowl against West Virginia?