PDA

View Full Version : Instead of Negging You All

SicEmBaylor
11/23/2008, 02:29 AM
Instead of negging everyone who is hoping for Tech to "whip" our *** next week, I'll just say this: **** off dip *****!:texan:

Curly Bill
11/23/2008, 02:30 AM
I think you should neg everyone...

...that is unless you're skeered. :D

OU_Sooners75
11/23/2008, 02:31 AM
SicEm...I am not hoping that. I hope Baylor has a good showing...but I do not think Baylor has it in them to win.

Either way...good luck next week!

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 02:32 AM
SicEm, it's nothing personal, just business.

aurorasooner
11/23/2008, 02:40 AM
SicEm...I am not hoping that. I hope Baylor has a good showing...but I do not think Baylor has it in them to win.

Either way...good luck next week! Geez. If Baylor beat's Tech, Texass beats Aggie, then OU vs Aggie would be meaningless as far as the Big 12 south championship goes. Texas goes to KC because of the RRR head to head whether we beat Stool State or not. Since the Tech/Baylor game is on earlier, it would suck going into the OSU Sat. night ABC nationally televised game if both Baylor and UT won which would automatically give KC to the whorns. Arrrrrgh.

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 02:49 AM
Yep, we need Tech for that 3-way tie unless some miracle happens in Austin and a real team shows up instead of aTm (but wearing aTm uniforms).

The good thing about Tech/Baylor playing first is that Tech will have legitimate hope that OSU will beat us and should be focused on playing well.

budbarrybob
11/23/2008, 02:55 AM
Yah, neg 'em all

Funny how strange bedfellows are made this time of year. Texass is pulling for OU and we are now pulling for TT. Unless they both lose.

However, I'd prefer that tejas lose and Sand aggies stomp the living zhit out of baylor.

May lose a few comp points, but secures a matchup with the tigers and a MNC. This is, of course, after a beating so bad that pettigrew and dez bryant both declare for the draft rather than have to play in NORMAN next yr.

BOOMER!