PDA

View Full Version : Travis Lewis

ArkanSooner
11/23/2008, 01:19 AM
Guys, I don't think we fully realize how good this guy is.

To my knowledge, he had never played a down of varsity college football before this season. He now has around 120 tackles, 4 sacks, and 4 picks.

Tonight, he had 13 tackles and that awesome interception/return.

I know it's early in his career, but I believe he is the next in the line of Bosworth, Marshall, Lehman, Calmus, Alexander, Ingram, Lofton, etc. etc.

aurorasooner
11/23/2008, 01:28 AM
Congrats to TL. He got a Game Helmet on the Sports-Center final. He's definitely a playmaker and seems to be always around the ball. We'll be sick at LB next year if RR gets a medical hardship, with him flanked by TL and AB.

Curly Bill
11/23/2008, 01:39 AM
Yup, Travis Lewis is gonna be, already is it seems, the real deal.

Piware
11/23/2008, 01:49 AM
It should also be noted that he is playing flat out and dealing with his own personal grief after burying his infant daughter less than a month ago. Incredible guy!

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 01:49 AM
Lewis reminds me of another Sooner LB - All American George Cumby.

adoniijahsooner
11/23/2008, 03:45 AM
Congrats to TL. He got a Game Helmet on the Sports-Center final. He's definitely a playmaker and seems to be always around the ball. We'll be sick at LB next year if RR gets a medical hardship, with him flanked by TL and AB.

Are you forgetting about Keenan Clayton? He is only a Junior. Next years defense may be what the offense is this year.

tulsaoilerfan
11/23/2008, 03:52 AM
Are you forgetting about Keenan Clayton? He is only a Junior. Next years defense may be what the offense is this year.

With what we lose on offense, we may need a shut down D next season

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 03:57 AM
With what we lose on offense, we may need a shut down D next season

You mean all those "fire BV" threads become "fire KW" threads ? ;)