PDA

View Full Version : SCREW YOU COLLEGE FOOTBALL

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:00 AM
YOU KNOW WHY?????

Because USC will be ranked ahead of tech tomorrow, mark that down, mark it! The system we have now is complete crap.

sendbaht
11/23/2008, 01:03 AM
You have to remember USC lost to a very powerful football team, Oregon St.

soonermix
11/23/2008, 01:07 AM
are you calling for a playoff?

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:08 AM
hahah usc will be number 5 tomorrow... end of story, do i agree?? **** NO

daddywarbucks
11/23/2008, 01:10 AM
If USC was in the BIG 12 south they would be fourth in the south and 20th in the country.

soonermix
11/23/2008, 01:11 AM
hahah usc will be number 5 tomorrow... end of story, do i agree?? **** NO

you can't deny the strict numbers their defense allowed
i don't care who you are that is still some what impressive

Iam4OUru
11/23/2008, 01:13 AM
YOU KNOW WHY?????

Because USC will be ranked ahead of tech tomorrow, mark that down, mark it! The system we have now is complete crap.

They should be ranked ahead of Tech.....they just got skwooshed. What does it matter?:D

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:15 AM
WHY SHOULD THEY BE RANKED AHEAD OF TECH??? TECH LOST TO THE 5TH RANKED TEAM ON THE ROAD,,,,, USC LOST TO OREGON STATE,,,, GO **** YOURSELF PAC 10

soonermix
11/23/2008, 01:18 AM
WHY SHOULD THEY BE RANKED AHEAD OF TECH??? TECH LOST TO THE 5TH RANKED TEAM ON THE ROAD,,,,, USC LOST TO OREGON STATE,,,, GO **** YOURSELF PAC 10

whether they should or not they will because they lost first.

wait a second am i defending suc???

f that..... **** you usc.... **** you pac-10... **** you soonermix for accidently doing someting dumb

**** you pete carol
**** you usc

so nice i had to do it twice ;)

soonergirlNeugene
11/23/2008, 01:19 AM
Have you guys seen Corso's top 5 for next week??

1. Bama
2. Texass
3. Florida
4. Oklahoma
5. USuC

I seem to remember that we dropped a spot during our bye week where Penn State, a team ranked above us lost. This week Texas is off on a bye and they are taking the spot of the team ranked ahead of them that we put a 65 point whipping on today.

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:20 AM
lol i agree, but Sooner fans are smart. they know how the system works.

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:20 AM
PEOPLE PEOPLE LEAVE IT TO THE COMPUTERS THEY ARE GOING TO MOLEST US .

USCMichigander
11/23/2008, 01:21 AM

Correct, the Oregon State that might just find themselves in the Top 15 after their win on the road tonight without their stud running back, Jacquizz Rogers (injury). Tech, however, got CLOBBERED, albeit to an outstanding team, but did they look any good? No, they didn't.

Also, shouldn't OOC come into play?

With that said, absolutely great win tonight, congratulations.

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 01:24 AM
IF YOUR USC OR A 1 LOSS SEC TEAM, ITS OKAY THAT YOU LOST TO AN UNRAKED TEAM............... **** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SYSTEM

USCMichigander
11/23/2008, 01:29 AM
IF YOUR USC OR A 1 LOSS SEC TEAM, ITS OKAY THAT YOU LOST TO AN UNRAKED TEAM............... **** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SYSTEM

I agree, our current system has got to go but you must note that Oregon State is not unranked and Mike Riley's Beavers typically have a slow start to their season.

Again, great win!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/23/2008, 01:31 AM
Have you guys seen Corso's top 5 for next week??

1. Bama
2. Texass
3. Florida
4. Oklahoma
5. USuC

I seem to remember that we dropped a spot during our bye week where Penn State, a team ranked above us lost. This week Texas is off on a bye and they are taking the spot of the team ranked ahead of them that we put a 65 point whipping on today.We are SO screwed. We will have to hope for an AP Natl Championship, since we will be locked out of the BCS title game. I hope FL putrifies the whorns.

11/23/2008, 01:33 AM
IF YOUR USC OR A 1 LOSS SEC TEAM, ITS OKAY THAT YOU LOST TO AN UNRAKED TEAM............... **** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SYSTEMExactly, and good that notre Dame has more than 2 losses, or they would be ahead of us, too.

TumbleWeed Timmy
11/23/2008, 01:37 AM
I wish we could have played the Beavers T'night... We would be 11-0

Good Game SOONERS I hope you win it all. I pretty much have all BCS thoughts vanquished, i.e. if we drop like I pretty much know we will.

There is NO ROOM FOR ERROR if you are TECH... EVER.

TumbleWeed Timmy
11/23/2008, 01:41 AM
We are SO screwed. We will have to hope for an AP Natl Championship, since we will be locked out of the BCS title game. I hope FL putrifies the whorns.

I think you will leap UT if you win at Stillwater. TexasAggie is just too weak this year for the computers. Cinci and TCU should rise and improve your numbers as well.

yermom
11/23/2008, 02:02 AM
all you need is OSU to beat us and break the tie...

i think if Texas is above Florida from the computers, we should jump Texas in the BCS with our common teams, and Cincy and TCU helping us out

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 02:06 AM
who knows, its up to humans and computers now. we did all we could

11/23/2008, 02:26 AM
all you need is OSU to beat us and break the tie...

i think if Texas is above Florida from the computers, we should jump Texas in the BCS with our common teams, and Cincy and TCU helping us out"Obviously, now we're in the mix with everybody," Sooners coach Bob Stoops said. "With the way we played, you would think ahead.

"The logic of whether to put us in front of Texas? If you can't do that because they beat us, then you've got to keep Texas Tech in front of Texas. What's logical for one is logical for the other."

yermom
11/23/2008, 10:19 AM
Stoops is talking people, i'm talking computers

Tech and Texas are about to drop in SOS next week, where we are going up

TripleOption14
11/23/2008, 10:40 AM
I think you guys all have misdirected anger. The REAL question IMO is why the hell does Florida get the #3 spot?!?!! They beat The Citadel for crying out loud!! OU should be #3 PERIOD!!!

misplaced_sooner
11/23/2008, 10:43 AM
I think you guys all have misdirected anger. The REAL question IMO is why the hell does Florida get the #3 spot?!?!! They beat The Citadel for crying out loud!! OU should be #3 PERIOD!!!

B/C the media can't slurp USC this year, so he has to be Florida.

The rankings should be:
Bama
OU
Texas
TTU
Florida