PDA

View Full Version : Hornfans in meltdown...

swardboy
11/23/2008, 12:19 AM
:D

SteelCitySooner
11/23/2008, 12:29 AM
really?

StormySooner-IN
11/23/2008, 12:30 AM
yep.

I am NOT looking forward to the OU game next year.

soonergirlNeugene
11/23/2008, 12:34 AM
This little gem comes from the delusional folks over at orangepower :rolleyes:

I got my wish!!!

We are back in the mix, but very slightly.

We need OU to come to Stillwater and get owned!

Texas needs to lose to aTm on Thursday!

Tech needs to be depressed and lose to Baylor!

All that happens and we could jump up and win a 4 way tie in the SOUTH!

Now, OSU has 1 more chance at the bigtime this season! I will be at Boone Pickens Stadium, and hope to see you all there as well.

StormySooner-IN
11/23/2008, 12:36 AM
lmao. they were elminated from contention when they got beat by Tech.

Idjits!

soonergirlNeugene
11/23/2008, 12:50 AM
So apparently the brain trust over at whornfans (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5801388&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=) has decided that they have a better shot at the title game if we lose in Stoolwater and then the North wins the conference. Wow...just wow..

bcgvh
11/23/2008, 12:51 AM
Wow. I guess they are still pissed that OU is ranked ahead of them even though "OSU is clearly the better team"....HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

mdklatt
11/23/2008, 12:53 AM
Their timing sucks. They were out of sight, out of mind this week while we have our biggest win in a great way, and next week they play the second worst team in the Big 12 while we get another chance to make our case against a ranked opponent on the road.

mdklatt
11/23/2008, 12:55 AM

I don't think it's even possible to have a four-way tie. Texas and Tech would both have the tie-breaker over them. Morans.

mdklatt
11/23/2008, 01:38 AM
All you people that refuse to even lurk over at OP, you're missing out on gold, Jerry, gold!

Zero U's National Championship dreams end in Boone Pickens Stadium

Will somebody please explain to these idiots that this makes them Zero State? :rolleyes:

This game is far from over, watch Leach win the coaching battle with some halftime tweakage

Hee hee!

Why is it that good teams always f*** up the big game against uo?

Gee, I wonder. :rolleyes:

OU should have played tonight's team vs. Tech's team two weeks ago. THAT would have been an amazing game.

Yeah, I'm sure they were more up for orange aggy than against Texas or us.

Leroy Lizard
11/23/2008, 01:56 AM
OU should have played tonight's team vs. Tech's team two weeks ago.

I'm still trying to find the roster for that magical team that played OSU.

TexasEx4OU
11/23/2008, 02:06 AM
...while we get another chance to make our case against a ranked opponent on the road, in primetime.

Fixed it for ya...

cheezyq
11/23/2008, 02:09 AM
lmao. they were elminated from contention when they printed Big 12 champion bracelets before the season began.

Idjits!

Fixed.

OUHOMER
11/23/2008, 02:24 AM
So apparently the brain trust over at whornfans (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5801388&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=) has decided that they have a better shot at the title game if we lose in Stoolwater and then the North wins the conference. Wow...just wow..

I didn't read his post but he has an argument. If texas is sitting at #3, we lose at stoolwater, TT goes to the CC. If they lose texas is sitting pretty. Long shot but possible:O

soonergirlNeugene
11/23/2008, 02:27 AM
So you don't see the humor in the fact that Texass' best hope for success is failure to win the Big12? Finally they decide to place hope in their strongest qualities :D