PDA

View Full Version : Hey Craig James....

cheezyq
11/22/2008, 10:10 PM
Kiss my ***

UT above OU after this? You sir, are a moron.

PLaw
11/22/2008, 10:14 PM
Kiss my ***

UT above OU after this? You sir, are a moron.

Ditto. Craig had nothing to say about how OU has improved on defense since the texass game when there were major injury problems. Bob & Co. have done another outstanding job in spite of some strong adversity.

BIG XII SOUTH
1. OU
2. TTU
3. Texass
4. OSU
5. BU
6. eATMe

BOOMER

cheezyq
11/22/2008, 10:20 PM
His ONLY argument - UT beat OU. Ok, if that's the case, then TT should be ahead of UT...dumbest argument in the history of CFB.

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2008, 10:35 PM
With no bias whatsoever, it is just fact that if you have a 3-way tie, you have to go to a tie breaker. What is so hard to understand about that? There is still a week to go, though.

bringit
11/22/2008, 10:38 PM
well his son does play for tech. maybe he's a little pissed his boy's school is getting punked

achiro
11/22/2008, 10:59 PM
His ONLY argument - UT beat OU. Ok, if that's the case, then TT should be ahead of UT...dumbest argument in the history of CFB.

YEP!!!!

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/22/2008, 11:58 PM
Hehe, Cheez got called out by some moron on HornFans:

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5801403&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

soonerhubs
11/23/2008, 12:31 AM
Hehe, Cheez got called out by some moron on HornFans:

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5801403&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Apparently we have to be members to see it. What did the posters say?

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 12:33 AM
If A&m hangs with Texas for a half, its over.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/23/2008, 12:38 AM

Really? I'm not a member there...

AlbqSooner
11/23/2008, 12:40 AM

It popped right up for me. He quoted Cheez about Craig James only argument being the texass beat OU and then said soemthing about proving it on the field mattered. Interestingly the next poster asked if he was saying the ttech was the best team in the South.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/23/2008, 12:41 AM
So this sooner fan is complaining about Craig James' logic of why he would put Texas ahead of OU

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Hey Craig James....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when did proving it on the field not matter?

cheezyq<--------------dumbest person on the planet, i'm convinced he is a retarded kid on a state work program for the disadvantaged.

As far as I can tell, we did prove it on the field, to the tune of 65-21, with a more impressive non-con schedule (likely Big East champion and 2nd or 3rd in a competitive MWC). I understand you're in meltdown mode, but a little common sense.

soonerhubs
11/23/2008, 12:42 AM
I love it. I personally think that Ole Miss should be ahead of Florida. That makes all the sense in the world. :D

It actually makes more sense because it was on Florida's home field.

JLEW1818
11/23/2008, 12:45 AM
NO NO NO..... FLORIDA LOST TO AN UNRANKED TEAM AT HOME.... BUT THERE SEC?? SO ITS OKAY, GO **** YOUSELF COLLEGE FOOTBALL SYSTEM

MojoRisen
11/23/2008, 12:52 AM
I don't nthink we will or wold walk away to rematch Texas.... If you want on or a shot a tthe national championship - go ahead and kncok

aurorasooner
11/23/2008, 01:01 AM
I don't see it happening, but if FSU would happen to beat UF in Tally and then UF beats 'Bama, an OU/Whorn rematch in the OB would be a knock-down drag out. I don't know if Miami would survive a RRR2 rematch between OU/Texas for the National Championship. All this supposing we beat OSU and whichever team is the higher rated BCS team. OU or Texas. beats Mizzou in KC. If we found a defense tonight and it's not a just a one time deal, then I think we'd beat the livin' cheet out of Texass in the Nat'l Championship rematch.

OU_Sooners75
11/23/2008, 01:16 AM
Who is Craig James?

Oh...wait...no body!