PDA

View Full Version : Call off the dogs in the 2nd half !!!

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2008, 10:09 PM
Last week, I jokingly mentioned that we shouldn't beat Tech to bad because we might get them so discouraged that they fall to Baylor. Now it doesn't seem like a joke :O I still think Tech has tons to play for because they can tie for the big12 south for the first time and they will go to the CCG if the pokes pull the upset. But they have to feel emotionally whipped right now.

Great problem to have for the Sooners :D :D :D

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2008, 11:21 PM
Ack!! Mike, get Harrell and Crabtree out of there, the game's over! On that last sack/fumble, Beal feel right on Harrell's ankle and he limped off. Mike, you need those guys for next week.

Jacie
11/22/2008, 11:26 PM
Last week, I jokingly mentioned that we shouldn't beat Tech to bad because we might get them so discouraged that they fall to Baylor. Now it doesn't seem like a joke :O I still think Tech has tons to play for because they can tie for the big12 south for the first time and they will go to the CCG if the pokes pull the upset. But they have to feel emotionally whipped right now.

Great problem to have for the Sooners :D :D :D

STFU!

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2008, 11:34 PM
STFU!

What is your problem ?

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2008, 11:39 PM
Lupricka!

aurorasooner
11/22/2008, 11:54 PM
So was Leach trying to pad Harrel's stats for a possible Heisman. 4 min left in the game, down 65-14 with Harrells obviously banged up, and he sends him back in the game. Tech still has a chance to play Mizzou in KC and you send your hurt starting QB back out with the game way out of reach---? Doesn't make much sense to me, unless you're trying to pad his stats. I certainly don't want to hear any Stupika crap from the talking heads about us laying 65 on Taco Tech especially with JH in the game most of the 4th qtr.

Turd_Ferguson
11/23/2008, 12:00 AM
So was Leach trying to pad Harrel's stats for a possible Heisman. 4 min left in the game, down 65-14 with Harrells obviously banged up, and he sends him back in the game. Tech still has a chance to play Mizzou in KC and you send your hurt starting QB back out with the game way out of reach---? Doesn't make much sense to me, unless you're trying to pad his stats. I certainly don't want to hear any Stupika crap from the talking heads about us laying 65 on Taco Tech especially with JH in the game most of the 4th qtr.your run on sentences are making me sick to my stomach ya bastage:D

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 12:01 AM
I'm glad Tech's game next week is in Lubbock. If they were going to Waco, I'd be worried after this beat down.

Leroy Lizard
11/23/2008, 12:01 AM
I just think that Leach hates conceding, no matter the situation.

OUinFLA
11/23/2008, 12:02 AM
Tech is gonna cream Baylor.
They've got something to prove.

and they're gonna be pulling for the pokes

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 12:07 AM
I just think that Leach hates conceding, no matter the situation.

I can understand that attitude, but you gotta be smart and look at the big picture.

sooner518
11/23/2008, 12:29 AM
that onside kick with 10 seconds left really did alot for them:rolleyes:

mdklatt
11/23/2008, 12:31 AM
Dear Coach Leach,

It's not a PS3.

daddywarbucks
11/23/2008, 12:37 AM
You gotta keep fighting though guys...You have to send the right message to the kids you have playing for you....NEVER GIVE UP..

aurorasooner
11/23/2008, 12:39 AM
that onside kick with 10 seconds left really did alot for them:rolleyes: I thought that was a little ridiculous at that point in the game. However, it was a helluva a well-designed and executed OS kick, when you completely stack your receiving team to one side.

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2008, 12:47 AM
The game is over and we can be best buddies with Leach again. But if Tech lets down against Baylor because Harrell has a hurt ankle/foot, I will personally toilet-paper Leach's house.