PDA

View Full Version : Coming out of the Closet

Pages : [1] 2

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 04:55 PM
A friend of mine "came out" at this early Thanksgiving dinner last night that was hosted by my roommate's girlfriend for friends and extended friends. After the dinner, a few of us came back to my place to have some beer, cigars, and shoot the breeze. This guy was the last to leave, and he just came right out and told me. He said he hesitated telling me because he didn't think I would react very well to the news. He was right -- I honestly didn't really know what to say or think. I've known this guy for 6 years.

He's still a friend I suppose, but I'm really weirded out. I don't hate the guy or anything, but I'm not real sure I'm going to be comfortable just hanging out and having a beer like we've done so many times in the past.

I wish people would keep this **** to themselves. I asked him if he was going to be one of those flaming paraders who wear speedos and dance in the streets and he assured me he wasn't.

Weird. Weird weird ****.

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 04:57 PM
1500 posts, here we come!

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 04:59 PM
1500 posts, here we come!

It's not that kind of thread. I'm legitimately curious how I should deal with this. He's a good friend, but the idea of hanging out with him now is disturbing. I recognize this is more my problem than his, but it's a problem nonetheless.

royalfan5
11/22/2008, 05:01 PM
On the coming out part, I will say that all of my gay friends were a hell of a lot more fun once they came out, because they were a lot more relaxed and comfortable with themselves. If I were you I would use him as a wing man as much a possible.

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:02 PM
On the coming out part, I will say that all of my gay friends were a hell of a lot more fun once they came out, because they were a lot more relaxed and comfortable with themselves. If I were you I would use him as a wing man as much a possible.

How does a gay guy help me pick up women?

Boomer.....
11/22/2008, 05:04 PM
:pop:

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 05:05 PM
I know, I know. I was just trying to have a little fun. Apologies.

Seriously, he's the same dude who was your friend before, you just know a little bit more about him now. He obviously considers you a true friend and someone he can trust. People coming out face a lot of issues, including abondonment by their straight friends. If you truly consider him your friend, give him the support he's gonna need.

Just not, uh, all the support he needs, nttawwt. ;)

royalfan5
11/22/2008, 05:06 PM
He's not competing with you and is non-threatening to women.

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2008, 05:06 PM
It's not that kind of thread. I'm legitimately curious how I should deal with this. He's a good friend, but the idea of hanging out with him now is disturbing. I recognize this is more my problem than his, but it's a problem nonetheless.

Decide whether someone being gay is just too icky for you to deal with. If he hasn't hit on you in the past, he's probably not going to in the future. Don't expect him, however, to not hit on guys in front of you.

Be the dude's friend. He can probably use one or two right now.

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:07 PM
I know, I know. I was just trying to have a little fun. Apologies.

Seriously, he's the same dude who was your friend before, you just know a little bit more about him now. He obviously considers you a true friend and someone he can trust. People coming out face a lot of issues, including abondonment by their straight friends. If you truly consider him your friend, give him the support he's gonna need.

Just not, uh, all the support he needs, nttawwt. ;)

In a strange way, it doesn't really surprise me.

I met this guy in a very ideologically conservative political organization. In the last year and a half he has become a liberal, converted to Catholicism, dropped the religion all together, and now he's gay. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

The amazing thing is that I didn't drop him as a friend when he came out of the closet as a liberal. ;) He lost a LOT of friends when that happened.

Boomer.....
11/22/2008, 05:08 PM

Take all the help you can get.

Newbomb Turk
11/22/2008, 05:11 PM
On the coming out part, I will say that all of my gay friends were a hell of a lot more fun once they came out

ALL of your gay friends? How many do you have?

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 05:14 PM

I met this guy in a very ideologically conservative political organization. In the last year and a half he has become a liberal, converted to Catholicism, dropped the religion all together, and now he's gay. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

The amazing thing is that I didn't drop him as a friend when he came out of the closet as a liberal. ;) He lost a LOT of friends when that happened.

I had a fraternity brother that was an outstanding guy and a solid Republican. He was a two-term president of Student Government was introduced routinely at Republican functions as "The Future Governor of Oklahoma." When he came out a couple of years after graduation, I was stunned. But he had the courage to be himself, sacrificing his political career in the process.

As you get older, more and more people you know will come out. Some will be guys you always sort of suspected, and some will come completely out of left field, like my fraternity brother. As this happens more, it will probably bother you less.

Turd_Ferguson
11/22/2008, 05:16 PM
Is that you Zed? Where the hell is the gimp:confused:

royalfan5
11/22/2008, 05:22 PM
ALL of your gay friends? How many do you have?
around 5. I was in a fraternity after all.

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:23 PM
around 5. I was in a fraternity after all.

A ghey fraternity?

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2008, 05:26 PM
A ghey fraternity?Muth be Kappa Thig.:O

royalfan5
11/22/2008, 05:26 PM
A ghey fraternity?

I take it you aren't familiar with fraternities.

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:28 PM
I take it you aren't familiar with fraternities.

No, and certainly not ghey ones. :D

slamdog
11/22/2008, 05:28 PM
He's not competing with you and is non-threatening to women.

Grow up man, he's gay, not a Longhorn. No reason to be skeeved.

And RF5 is spot on. I've had more chicks thrown to me by a couple of gay guys I know than I could have ever pulled on my own. (Not that it's saying much)

Fact of the matter is he's the same guy you befriended. He just likes to put his junk where you don't. To each his own.

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2008, 05:30 PM
No, and certainly not ghey ones. :DYou weren't in Nebraska.;)

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:31 PM
You can ask him for tips on clothing, grooming, and such. :D

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:32 PM
You weren't in Nebraska.;)

I did my schoolin at good ol' Southeastern Okie State. We didn't have no gheys. :D

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:32 PM
Coincidentally, this guy was in a frat. My roommates were also members of this frat, and the good roommate was the President.

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:33 PM
I did my schoolin at good ol' Southeastern Okie State. We didn't have no gheys. :D

My grandmother literally lived across the street from the campus for a bajillion years until the school offered her a sweet *** deal on the place so she took it and moved to Moore.

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:34 PM
Coincidentally, this guy was in a frat. My roommates were also members of this frat, and the good roommate was the President.

So.............is there anything else you want to tell us? Remember, we're you're friends. ;) :P :D

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 05:35 PM
My grandmother literally lived across the street from the campus for a bajillion years until the school offered her a sweet *** deal on the place so she took it and moved to Moore.

So, she likes tornados?

1890MilesToNorman
11/22/2008, 05:35 PM
There's that code word "roommate".

I swore I wasn't going to post in this thread! Damn

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:38 PM
So.............is there anything else you want to tell us? Remember, we're you're friends. ;) :P :D

I was not in the frat, but they did try to recruit me. They said I was the frat brother who never rushed. I always took that as a compliment, but now....

SoonerInKCMO
11/22/2008, 05:39 PM

Surely you've helped your straight friends pick up women before, right?

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 05:39 PM
I was not in the frat, but they did try to recruit me. They said I was the frat brother who never rushed. I always took that as a compliment, but now....

How did they try to "recruit" you?

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 05:40 PM
Surely you've helped your straight friends pick up women before, right?

Never. If I can't pick them up for myself I sure can't do it for others. I have set people up before though the results were disastrous.

olevetonahill
Am I the Only one who thot it was Sicem Coming out >?

SicEmBaylor
How did they try to "recruit" you?

They told me I should rush.

royalfan5
11/22/2008, 05:42 PM

I think every probably assumed he was.

LosAngelesSooner
11/22/2008, 05:42 PM
A friend of mine "came out" at this early Thanksgiving dinner last night that was hosted by my roommate's girlfriend for friends and extended friends. After the dinner, a few of us came back to my place to have some beer, cigars, and shoot the breeze. This guy was the last to leave, and he just came right out and told me. He said he hesitated telling me because he didn't think I would react very well to the news. He was right -- I honestly didn't really know what to say or think. I've known this guy for 6 years.

He's still a friend I suppose, but I'm really weirded out. I don't hate the guy or anything, but I'm not real sure I'm going to be comfortable just hanging out and having a beer like we've done so many times in the past.

I wish people would keep this **** to themselves. I asked him if he was going to be one of those flaming paraders who wear speedos and dance in the streets and he assured me he wasn't.

Weird. Weird weird ****.

Why? Do you think HE'S gonna be the one to finally want to **** you? :rolleyes:

1890MilesToNorman
11/22/2008, 05:45 PM

If I would allow myself to post in this thread I would say no, you're not the only one. Buy since I can't post here then yes, you are the only one.

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 05:48 PM
Posting here doesn't make you a bad person.

olevetonahill
11/22/2008, 05:51 PM

True some Of My Best friends Have Posted in this thread .

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2008, 05:51 PM

Er, no?

1890MilesToNorman
11/22/2008, 05:53 PM

no, but there are a lot of other things that do! :D

Turd_Ferguson
11/22/2008, 05:54 PM
I thought Sicem cam out a long time ago......I think I'm lost in this thread.:(

LosAngelesSooner
11/22/2008, 05:55 PM
I wish people would keep this **** to themselves.How can you truly be friends with someone if you don't know something so basic and vital to who they really are?

Or, think of it this way. How would you react if, like a straight person, he had never said one word about his sexual orientation, but one night at a party you guys were all drunk and you walked around the corner into a room and caught him making out with a dude?

After all, that's how straight people do it. They don't say, "Hey, I'm straight." What they do is they go out with you and get drunk and you get to walk out on the patio and see them sloppily shove their tongue down some fat girls throat at a party.

The BIGGER question is will you be able to give him a high-five if he scores with some really hawt dude? ;)

olevetonahill
11/22/2008, 06:05 PM
I thought Sicem cam out a long time ago......I think I'm lost in this thread.:(

No hes still "Strugling with His sexuality

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 06:09 PM
No hes still "Strugling with His sexuality

I'm not struggling with my sexuality. I'm struggling with using my sexuality.

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 06:10 PM

:D LMAO

olevetonahill
11/22/2008, 06:10 PM

So when you gonna just admit it ?
Hell you and this Guy Mite Make a cute couple .

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 06:12 PM
I'll just tell him that I don't really care that he's gay, but I don't want to hear about any gay related things. For example, scoring with some dude or what not.

You all joke about me being gay, but being inept with women doesn't equal being gay. I can't begin to imagine how one dude can look at some other dude's hairy *** and say, "I want a piece of that."

I can't imagine someone who doesn't love the boobs.

1890MilesToNorman
11/22/2008, 06:13 PM

You ought to make that your Sig?

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 06:14 PM
So SicEm, why not just call up drama girl, tell her you lust mightily for her and could you please hit it just one time?

olevetonahill
11/22/2008, 06:17 PM
I'll just tell him that I don't really care that he's gay, but I don't want to hear about any gay related things. For example, scoring with some dude or what not.

You all joke about me being gay, but being inept with women doesn't equal being gay. I can't begin to imagine how one dude can look at some other dude's hairy *** and say, "I want a piece of that."

I can't imagine someone who doesn't love the boobs.

I aint Jokin.:D

Rogue
11/22/2008, 06:30 PM
SicEm, it's time to do some introspection. You're being pretty judgmental, which is your prerogative. Fact is, if you have such an issue with what he does with his sex life, he probably won't want you as a friend either.

It takes a lot of guts for someone to come out. As he told you, he didn't expect you to take it well, but he told you anyhow.

See, I'm married. Married d00ds don't talk about their sex lives much. Women, OTOH, do. So, the topic isn't a big deal in most of my friendships. I have some great gay/lesbian and straight friends. I also know some real jerkholes who are gay/lesbian and straight. It's not an issue with me, but that's just me. If it's an issue with you I think the best course is to be honest with him, just don't expect him to say, "yeah that's cool let's go have a beer and NOT talk about the elephant in the room."

He's probably been sensitive about this for years, listening to "ghey jokes" and at least wants people close to him to quit making fun of it in front of him. And, probably wants to be accepted. It's better to lose a false friend than to keep a friend who doesn't accept you. It's why people who don't want to be converted don't hang out with missionaries.

I guess my point is that you just feel how you feel and believe how you believe. Some of the beliefs are choices. The only right/wrong here is whether you choose to be honest with him about it.

olevetonahill
11/22/2008, 06:32 PM
You Know some Good Ghey Jokes ?
Lay em On us .:D

Rogue
11/22/2008, 06:34 PM
Oh, if you're interested, PFLAG (http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=539) is a decent resource.

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 06:35 PM
I had a gay friend tell me that the difference between a straight frat guy and a gay frat guy was a 6-pack.

SicEmBaylor
SicEm, it's time to do some introspection. You're being pretty judgmental, which is your prerogative. Fact is, if you have such an issue with what he does with his sex life, he probably won't want you as a friend either.

It takes a lot of guts for someone to come out. As he told you, he didn't expect you to take it well, but he told you anyhow.

See, I'm married. Married d00ds don't talk about their sex lives much. Women, OTOH, do. So, the topic isn't a big deal in most of my friendships. I have some great gay/lesbian and straight friends. I also know some real jerkholes who are gay/lesbian and straight. It's not an issue with me, but that's just me. If it's an issue with you I think the best course is to be honest with him, just don't expect him to say, "yeah that's cool let's go have a beer and NOT talk about the elephant in the room."

He's probably been sensitive about this for years, listening to "ghey jokes" and at least wants people close to him to quit making fun of it in front of him. And, probably wants to be accepted. It's better to lose a false friend than to keep a friend who doesn't accept you. It's why people who don't want to be converted don't hang out with missionaries.

I guess my point is that you just feel how you feel and believe how you believe. Some of the beliefs are choices. The only right/wrong here is whether you choose to be honest with him about it.

Yeah, I think you're right about all of this. Hearing the details of his sex life is where I would have to draw the line though. I just can't imagine feeling comfortable sitting around hearing about him launching his rocket up the poop chute.

I won't treat him poorly though -- he's a good guy but the gay thing has just shocked me.

olevetonahill
Oh, if you're interested, PFLAG (http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=539) is a decent resource.

Of Ghey Jokes ?:P

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 06:37 PM
Of Ghey Jokes ?:P

I have made a lot of gay jokes to this guy. A lot. That was before I knew he was gay though...

Frozen Sooner
11/22/2008, 06:40 PM
Just make sure that you don't bore him with the details of your sex life if you ever develop one.

Rogue
11/22/2008, 06:50 PM
Just make sure that you don't bore him with the details of your sex life if you ever develop one.

Exactly! :D

AlbqSooner
11/22/2008, 06:52 PM
I swear to Switzer this guy makes this chit up. NO ONE can have a life as complicated and convulted as this. NO ONE!

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 06:52 PM
So boring, and yet so fascinating.

1890MilesToNorman
11/22/2008, 06:53 PM
It's like he's taking Creative Crying at Baylor.

LosAngelesSooner
11/22/2008, 07:03 PM
I think Sic'em is actually Beano effing with all of us.

VeeJay
11/22/2008, 07:08 PM

Wait. You can do that, even with help?

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 07:08 PM
I think Sic'em is actually Beano effing with all of us.

That was a long standing theory around here, but I've showed up to too many tailgates and too many people have met me at this point.

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2008, 07:09 PM
Wait. You can do that, even with help?

No :-(

NYC Poke
11/22/2008, 07:10 PM
"So I met a guy . . ."

Chuck Bao
11/23/2008, 01:31 AM
Being gay may not be the big deal you might think it is. Chances are that if he isn't already dancing around in speedos in gay pride parades, coming out to you isn't going to change that. Just be a friend for him.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/23/2008, 01:45 AM
Newsflash: Gay aint contagious

proud gonzo
11/23/2008, 02:33 AM

I can't imagine someone who doesn't love the boobs.So you can't imagine how a dude can look at another dude's hairy *** and say "I want a piece of that," but you expect WOMEN to? Do you even understand how retarded that sounds? You better hope to god there are some people out there who prefer hairy man-*** to boobs, or you're absolutely ****ed. Actually, scratch that. You're not ****ed at all.

SicEmBaylor
11/23/2008, 02:35 AM
So you can't imagine how a dude can look at another dude's hairy *** and say "I want a piece of that," but you expect WOMEN to? Do you even understand how retarded that sounds? You better hope to god there are some people out there who prefer hairy man-*** to boobs, or you're absolutely ****ed. Actually, scratch that. You're not ****ed at all.

I've told people many times that I can't understand why women are attracted to guys either. It's amazing to me the world isn't full of heterosexual men and lesbian women.

SicEmBaylor
11/23/2008, 02:37 AM
I had a good chat with this guy over AIM earlier. I told him that it didn't bother me and that it came as a shock more than anything. I said the only thing that would seriously bother me is if he paraded in the streets in a speedo and boa or some **** like that, and he said he'd never do that.

He evidently hasn't told his parents yet. He said he was waiting until he got a new job and moved out.

tulsaoilerfan
11/23/2008, 04:04 AM
I swear to Switzer this guy makes this chit up. NO ONE can have a life as complicated and convulted as this. NO ONE!

Sic Em really writes all those letters u read in Penthouse:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/23/2008, 04:20 AM
Newsflash: Gay aint contagious

That has never been scientifically proven!

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/23/2008, 05:07 AM
Also just realize that him telling you this shows how much he respects you and is not his way of saying he likes you. The only difference is that the guy will be sleeping with someone different...and I really doubt you knew who was sleeping there before anyway. He probably told you because you did not turn your back on him when he changed politically and he feels that you are man enough to judge him on his merits and not his partner. Just think of it as him dating a REALLY ugly girl

JohnnyMack
11/23/2008, 10:18 AM
SicEm is either gay or a troll but I haven't the time nor the inclination to figure out which.

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 10:36 AM
SicEm is either gay or a troll but I haven't the time nor the inclination to figure out which.

But yet it seems to fascinate you.

Weird? :D

Rogue
11/23/2008, 10:50 AM
Why can't he be both?

StoopTroup
11/23/2008, 11:18 AM
Why can't he be both?

Who?

Johnny? :D

OH...you meant SicEm.

Soonrboy
11/23/2008, 01:02 PM
does anyone else remember Dean using those exact words to figure out why someone would be gay.

The quote about seeing a man's hairy *** and saying, "I want some of that"

Rogue
11/23/2008, 01:03 PM
Dean and Sicem...not so different.

SicEmBaylor
11/23/2008, 01:35 PM
Dean and Sicem...not so different.

We're twinkies!

mdklatt
11/23/2008, 02:05 PM

He couldn't be any worse at it than you are.

EDIT: BTW, gay dudes generally have tons of hawt, straight female friends.

JohnnyMack
11/23/2008, 02:49 PM
We're twinkies!

I'm pretty sure at least one of you is.

KingBarry
11/23/2008, 08:04 PM

OMG! That was a lot worse! If you can stay with him when he becomes a liberal, it'll be nothing to stay with him when he's hanging with you and his boyfriend.

Scott D
11/23/2008, 08:54 PM
you fools, this thread is about SicEm.

Animal Mother
11/23/2008, 10:19 PM
OMG! That was a lot worse! If you can stay with him when he becomes a liberal, it'll be nothing to stay with him when he's hanging with you and his boyfriend.

I found out 25 years after the fact that three of my good friends were poofs. Who f*cking cares awhy they like guys or what the f*ck ever!!! YOU were never really THEIR friend if it bothers you years later. I'd be more worried to have someone come out and admit years later thet voted twice for Curios george and Darth Cheney. I'd still be their friend but I'd recommend counseling. ARH!!! HUMOR!!!

See!!! I made it evident I was joking. Is every retard happy now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'd really recommend a lobotomy if they voted for Beavis and Butthead twice.

soonervegas
11/24/2008, 12:20 AM
Tummy sticks for sic em by years end.

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 10:29 AM
I found out 25 years after the fact that three of my good friends were poofs. Who f*cking cares awhy they like guys or what the f*ck ever!!! YOU were never really THEIR friend if it bothers you years later. I'd be more worried to have someone come out and admit years later thet voted twice for Curios george and Darth Cheney. I'd still be their friend but I'd recommend counseling. ARH!!! HUMOR!!!

See!!! I made it evident I was joking. Is every retard happy now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'd really recommend a lobotomy if they voted for Beavis and Butthead twice.

Someone has been drinking, drugging, or both.

And just for ****s and grins, if your best friend comes up to you after a little party and says "I gotta come clean, I like to **** 3 year old boys" are you still gonna be their best pal? Yeah, yeah, I know. It's different... Meh.

The only reason I can figure out why Sicem's "buddy" came out is because he was wanting him a piece of some pasty white scrawny Sicem booty.

TMcGee86
11/24/2008, 12:40 PM
Or, think of it this way. How would you react if, like a straight person, he had never said one word about his sexual orientation, but one night at a party you guys were all drunk and you walked around the corner into a room and caught him making out with a dude?

After all, that's how straight people do it. They don't say, "Hey, I'm straight." What they do is they go out with you and get drunk and you get to walk out on the patio and see them sloppily shove their tongue down some fat girls throat at a party.

Why do you hate drunk fat chicks?

:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/24/2008, 01:09 PM

*mumbling 'I tried to tell you people...'*

Oh, and also *shaking head*...

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 01:31 PM
And just for ****s and grins, if your best friend comes up to you after a little party and says "I gotta come clean, I like to **** 3 year old boys" are you still gonna be their best pal? Yeah, yeah, I know. It's different... Meh.
Molesting children does NOT equal consensual sex between adults.

Here. Let me try a Deanism. *ahem*

And just for ****s and giggles, if your best friend comes up to you after a little party and says, "I gotta come clean. I like to stalk and kill women and then bathe in their blood while I eat their eyeballs and masturbate on their shoes," are you still gonna be their best pal? Yeah, yeah, I know. It's different than two dudes effing, but it sure makes it seem like two dudes effing is a horrible thing when I equate the two, doesn't it? Logic...Meh.

Don't be a doofus.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 01:32 PM
It's still wrong.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 01:40 PM
:rolleyes:
It's still wrong.Bekuz mah Bible sez so, even tho eatin' pork is okay and I no longer have to marry my brother's wife if he diezzz...

Ah like's me sum pickin' and choozin' of which of Godz wurdz ah can uze and which wonz no longer mattter.

"Inerrant word of God," my azz.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 01:42 PM
Sorry, LAS. I'm not exactly a Bible thumper. You'll need to save that comeback for someone else.

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 01:43 PM
Wait a minute. To me "coming out is telling the world yu swallow semin", just telling you means he's comin on to ya. This place is educational. :rolleyes:

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 01:45 PM
Wait a minute. To me "coming out is telling the world yu swallow semin", just telling you means he's comin on to ya. This place is educational. :rolleyes:
Good point.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 01:49 PM
SicEm, it's perfectly normal to wish he'd kept his mouth shut about this. Handle it any way you see fit. You'll be fine.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 01:59 PM
It's still wrong.

Sorry, LAS. I'm not exactly a Bible thumper. You'll need to save that comeback for someone else.Ah, so you're just irrational with your knee jerk and bigoted judgments.

At least the "Bible Thumpers" have SOMETHING to blame besides simply being an *******.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 02:04 PM
:rolleyes:Bekuz mah Bible sez so, even tho eatin' pork is okay and I no longer have to marry my brother's wife if he diezzz...

Ah like's me sum pickin' and choozin' of which of Godz wurdz ah can uze and which wonz no longer mattter.

"Inerrant word of God," my azz.

Ya Know, If you knew anything about the Bible , You would Know this Ignorant spew Ain't gonna Cut it .

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 02:12 PM
Ya Know, If you knew anything about the Bible , You would Know this Ignorant spew Ain't gonna Cut it .Really?

Educate me, then.

PLEASE.

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 02:13 PM
Newsflash for Californians: There is a NEW testament.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 02:20 PM
Oh, wow. Thank you.

Can you point out where Jesus said something about homosexuality?

And can you explain how hating gays gibes with "Love thy neighbor as thyself," and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"

Thank you. I'll await your response. Us Californians don't have nearly the same faith or religious education as you guys, obviously.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 02:35 PM
Really?

Educate me, then.

PLEASE.

The things you said In yer bescuz words . are from the OLD Testament .
The Orthadox Jews still Follow that .
The christians Are Following the NEW testament .
Personaly I dont Have a Dog In this Hunt so I dont give a Ratsass what anyone thinks .
But If yer gonna use the Bible as an Argument then at Least use It right .:P

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 02:42 PM
Okay. So, just to get the rules straight (no pun intended) Christians do NOT believe in anything in the OLD Testament and take all their cues from the NEW Testament.

And the "Inerrant Word of God" theory ONLY applies to the NEW Testament, NOT the entire Bible?

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 02:44 PM
I hate it SicEm's, "what do I do with my pervert friend", thread is gettin jacked. So LA: if you really want to know go to Romans Ch: 1 it is spelled out there for you what happens to men who like men. period Now, back to the task at hand for me. SicEm, he likes you. Don't go to deer camp alone with him. :D

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 02:45 PM
Okay. So, just to get the rules straight (no pun intended) Christians do NOT believe in anything in the OLD Testament and take all their cues from the NEW Testament.

And the "Inerrant Word of God" theory ONLY applies to the NEW Testament, NOT the entire Bible?

Dude , You cant simplify it that easy :rolleyes:
Im not even gonna try .

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 02:48 PM
Ah, so you're just irrational with your knee jerk and bigoted judgments.

At least the "Bible Thumpers" have SOMETHING to blame besides simply being an *******.
Not irrational at all. It's simply wrong for men to be sexing other men, regardless how they feel about each other.

soonerbrat
11/24/2008, 02:49 PM

nope.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 02:55 PM
I hate it SicEm's, "what do I do with my pervert friend", thread is gettin jacked. So LA: if you really want to know go to Romans Ch: 1 it is spelled out there for you what happens to men who like men. period Now, back to the task at hand for me. SicEm, he likes you. Don't go to deer camp alone with him. :D
Hold on. First we've gotta establish the rules before we can have a rational discussion. IS the Old Testament par of the Christian Cannon and DOES it fall under the rule of the Inerrant Bible, or is this only applicable to the New Testament?

We'll get to Paul, the disciple who never even met Christ in person, in a minute. ;)

Dude , You cant simplify it that easy :rolleyes:
Im not even gonna try .Yes. You can.

It's called logic. We have to establish the parameters of the argument and the source material before we can rationally discuss them Otherwise you could just shift things all over the place to suit you. ;)

Not irrational at all. It's simply wrong for men to be sexing other men, regardless how they feel about each other.Because you say so.

Gotcha, oh Master Rule Maker of All.

SCOUT
11/24/2008, 02:56 PM
Why can't someone be opposed to homosexuality based on the religion of evolution?

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 03:00 PM
Because you say so.

I'm glad to see we've come to an understanding on this topic. If there is anything else you need clarification on, you know where to message me.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 03:00 PM
Why can't someone be opposed to homosexuality based on the religion of evolution?
Or plain old common sense.

NYC Poke
11/24/2008, 03:04 PM
Y'all should really be more supportive of SicEm.

soonerbrat
11/24/2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.playthingofthegods.com/DianiusPetsGuide/CrimsonCannon.jpg

is this the Christian Cannon?

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 03:08 PM
Hold on. First we've gotta establish the rules before we can have a rational discussion. IS the Old Testament par of the Christian Cannon and DOES it fall under the rule of the Inerrant Bible, or is this only applicable to the New Testament?

We'll get to Paul, the disciple who never even met Christ in person, in a minute. ;)
Yes. You can.

It's called logic. We have to establish the parameters of the argument and the source material before we can rationally discuss them Otherwise you could just shift things all over the place to suit you. ;)

Because you say so.

Heres as simple as I can Put it .
The entire Bible Is relevant ok ? All 66 Books.
The Only Part thats Is done away with In the Christian Believe IE the New Testament Is the Mosaic Law .
Because Jesus Came to Fulfill the Law .
Thats as simplistic as I can put it .

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail189.jpg
To be used when the Holy Hand Grenade isn't enough.
(Reply to brat)

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:10 PM
Because it's way too easy to argue that homosexuality is one of Mother Nature's ways of population control.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:12 PM
Heres as simple as I can Put it .
The entire Bible Is relevant ok ? All 66 Books.
The Only Part thats Is done away with In the Christian Believe IE the New Testament Is the Mosaic Law .
Because Jesus Came to Fulfill the Law .
Thats as simplistic as I can put it .Ah.

Okay. So according to Christianity the entire Bible is the "Inerrant Word of God" with the exception of the Mosaic Law which is wrong.

*phew* That's a lotta work to simply believe in God. I like my religion much better. It requires no work or logical back flips to believe and is based entirely on the word of Jesus Christ. ;)

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 03:13 PM
Because it's way too easy to argue that homosexuality is one of Mother Nature's ways of population control.

Then your trying to argue against the core of religious believes.
with Atheistic thots.
And Neither will Ever agree . so why try ?

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 03:14 PM
Ah.

Okay. So according to Christianity the entire Bible is the "Inerrant Word of God" with the exception of the Mosaic Law which is wrong.

Are you really this dense ?

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 03:18 PM
I don't know. It must be a tough thing.

Every time I came out to friends, it was during a secure, committed relationship. The significant other and I would join friends for lunch or dinner or drinks and I would say: "Hey guys and girls, this is the person who makes me happy and we are in a committed relationship. You can accept it or you don't have to. I'll understand."

And yes, Dean, I'm talking about mature, adult relationships between two grown ups here. Did I mention adult?

I realize that some people would feel threatened although they shouldn't. I realize that some people would be thinking: "ewwww you do all that stuff?" I realize that some people would be thinking: "So now you're going to be dancing in your underwear in gay pride parades?" I realize that some people are thinking: "Are you going to get your dick cut off and turn into a woman?" Okay, that last one doesn't apply to me because nobody who knows me would ever assume that, ever.

With all of that being said, I really think the relationship cover is essentially a cop out when coming out when it should not matter. People being who they are, that we can understand. But, friends should be able to look beyond that and go with "dude or dudette, you go with what makes you happy."

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:18 PM
Are you really this dense ?I'm just repeating what you said.

Are YOU that dense?

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 03:19 PM
Molesting children does NOT equal consensual sex between adults.

Here. Let me try a Deanism. *ahem*

Don't be a doofus.

1. Says who? You? Go **** up a rope. You think it's a groovy, normal, completely natural thing to give a rim job to another guy. I don't. End of discussion.

2. You suck at Deanisms. Stop trying, you're only embarrassing yourself.

3. name calling, name calling, wah wah wah

4. Stop confusing the word "hate" with the word "wrong."

5. TIA

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:20 PM
Then your trying to argue against the core of religious believes.
with Atheistic thots.
And Neither will Ever agree . so why try ?
SCIENCE REASON and LOGIC are not unequal and opposite to RELIGIOUS BELIEF, you know.

The strongest religious belief aligns with science, reason and logic quite soundly.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:21 PM
Blah blah blah

I hate gay people. They make me feel funny in my tummy.

Dean hates 2 things with a passion so intense that he's always drawn into threads about them so he can rain down righteous indignation. 1) drug use and 2) homosexuality.

I think Dean mustave gotten really stoned one day in his youth and...

;)

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 03:22 PM
I don't know. It must be a tough thing.

Every time I came out to friends, it was during a secure, committed relationship. The significant other and I would join friends for lunch or dinner or drinks and I would say: "Hey guys and girls, this is the person who makes me happy and we are in a committed relationship. You can accept it or you don't have to. I'll understand."

And yes, Dean, I'm talking about mature, adult relationships between two grown ups here. Did I mention adult?

I realize that some people would feel threatened although they shouldn't. I realize that some people would be thinking: "ewwww you do all that stuff?" I realize that some people would be thinking: "So now you're going to be dancing in your underwear in gay pride parades?" I realize that some people are thinking: "Are you going to get your dick cut off and turn into a woman?" Okay, that last one doesn't apply to me because nobody who knows me would ever assume that, ever.

With all of that being said, I really think the relationship cover is essentially a cop out when coming out when it should not matter. People being who they are, that we can understand. But, friends should be able to look beyond that and go with "dude or dudette, you go with what makes you happy."

Dude, you know I ain't got a problem with you or your lifestyle. I don't care who you ****, and I honestly don't think any less of you for it. I think it's wrong, but that's me.

My only issue with the whole "gay movement" is the demand for changing established laws specifically for a group of folks who have a need to tell everybody who they ****. I'm all for ****ing what you want. I just don't need to see/hear/support it.

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 03:23 PM

Note to olevet: Yes, he really is that dense.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:26 PM
Shoo, fly. The adults are trying to have a discussion using logic and reason.

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 03:29 PM

Dean hates 2 things with a passion so intense that he's always drawn into threads about them so he can rain down righteous indignation. 1) drug use and 2) homosexuality.

I think Dean mustave gotten really stoned one day in his youth and...

;)

Meh. I was a fag magnet back in the day. For whatever reason, the older gay dudes always wanted a chunk of Dean. It's an old, worn out topic.

Now what I really hate is obnoxious pretty boys who think they're so very much more enlightened than the average Okie just because they moved about 1500 miles west.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 03:29 PM

I already Knew that:) Just wanted to ask him here .

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 03:30 PM
Shoo, fly. The adults are trying to have a discussion using logic and reason.

So why are you In this Discussion ?

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 03:37 PM
SicEm, when I said; "handle it any way you want", I wasn't implying you should feel free to burn his house down or something. I meant you can try to remain friends, or not. It probably won't last if you do try to remain friends. What with the fundamental differences and all.

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 03:40 PM
Ok, I'm in on the jack. Jesus handled the question, "well how does Paul know he never saw Jesus". His answer to them was. Why are you asking me, ask my disciples they know excactly what I said.

By the way LA. Did you read Romans chapter 1

Also, I'm fine with just having a "cultural" difference with you LA. If you wear your dress out there you will be much more better recieved than here in SE OK.
btw: there scripture against that also but do you care?

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:40 PM
Now what I really hate is obnoxious pretty boys who think they're so very much more enlightened than the average Okie just because they moved about 1500 miles west.That's almost as annoying as people who think they're somehow morally superior and closer to God just because they still live within 20 miles of the house their grandpa homesteaded. :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:42 PM
So why are you In this Discussion ?http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/atlarge/Curlyport.jpg

NYUK NYUK NYUK!

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:45 PM
My only issue with the whole "gay movement" is the demand for changing established laws specifically for a group of folks who have a need to tell everybody who they ****.Yeah. Like those pesky blacks and women who tried to change laws that discriminated against them. :rolleyes:

You show me a gay guy who's trying to pass a law that makes him automatically win the lottery simply because he's gay and I'll start to believe your "gay agenda" theory.

I'm all for ****ing what you want. I just don't need to see/hear/support it.Difficult to believe. Especially considering the things you say which directly contradict it.

C&CDean
That's almost as annoying as people who think they're somehow morally superior and closer to God just because they still live within 20 miles of the house their grandpa homesteaded. :rolleyes:

This is close to, but not completely the stupidest thing you've ever posted on this board, and that's really saying something.

Besides, I'm reasonably sure neither of my grandpas spent any time in Oklahoma.

SicEmBaylor
Dude, you know I ain't got a problem with you or your lifestyle. I don't care who you ****, and I honestly don't think any less of you for it. I think it's wrong, but that's me.

My only issue with the whole "gay movement" is the demand for changing established laws specifically for a group of folks who have a need to tell everybody who they ****. I'm all for ****ing what you want. I just don't need to see/hear/support it.

That is my position as well. I would add parading in the streets wearing a speedo and boa though (or less). It's the parading and political advocacy which annoy me most. I really don't care what people are doing in their bedrooms.

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 03:46 PM
Olevet, I agree with LAS. Many of the modern day Christian faiths are still selectively picking New Testatment text to justify homophobia. Paul wasn't big on marriage or women speaking out in church either. Are we going to assume that men are born higher and closer to God because they were born with a penis? That almost sounds like a perversion of Buddhism and rebirth as a man is higher than rebirth as a woman.

As far as the religion of evolution, you'd think the gay gene would have been breeded out a long time ago. Nope, the human creature needs to be amused with shamans, tips on accessorizing and Sic'ems.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:49 PM
Ok, I'm in on the jack. Jesus handled the question, "well how does Paul know he never saw Jesus". His answer to them was. Why are you asking me, ask my disciples they know excactly what I said.

By the way LA. Did you read Romans chapter 1

Also, I'm fine with just having a "cultural" difference with you LA. If you wear your dress out there you will be much more better recieved than here in SE OK.
btw: there scripture against that also but do you care?Yes. I wear a dress. I mean, I MUST wear a dress since gay people don't scare me and I defend them as actual PEOPLE.

I love your logic.

Oh...and scripture against men wearing dresses must REALLY get abused around Halloween. What well thought out scripture. I'm glad you're sticking to THAT part of the Bible.

I've more than read Romans, Chapter 1. I've done in depth study regarding the translations of the original documents and know the basis for the historical context. Have you?

But before you answer THAT question, regarding the Pauline Letters, can you address my question of your position regarding the Inerrant Nature of the Bible/New Testament/Old Testament? TIA

In the meantime, I'll go put on a dress and walk around SE Oklahoma with no fear whatsoever and watch a bunch of dooshbags NOT do anything about it. :pop:

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 03:52 PM
This is close to, but not completely the stupidest thing you've ever posted on this board, and that's really saying something.

Besides, I'm reasonably sure neither of my grandpas spent any time in Oklahoma.
Don't worry. You've got a HUGE lead in the "stupid things posted on SF.com" race.

Oh, and thanks for the Yellow Card, Mr. Drunk with Power. :rolleyes: As soon as I actually break a RULE on your personal discussion board, lemme know, PlzKthnks. ;)

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 03:56 PM
Yes Yes and Yes. The Old to New transition has everything to do with the promise to Adam that his seed would bruise the head of the serpent. God used a people to fulfill that promise. And to do so he governed them with a bunch WHOLE BUNCH of laws that were done away with when the 2nd man Adam came. The laws which he used to govern them regarding homosexuality were not done away with. And on and on...

I can be entertained with the cultural differences that seperate if you can LA.

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 03:58 PM

So, you define your marriage as bascially telling everyone that Ms. Dean is the person you ****? Your whole marriage is based on that? If not, why would you say that gay marriage is only just that one thing?

You aren't williing to discount Ms. Dean to that. But, why would you be so willing to belittle a same sex relationship to such a base element?

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 03:59 PM
Don't worry. You've got a HUGE lead in the "stupid things posted on SF.com" race.

Oh, and thanks for the Yellow Card, Mr. Drunk with Power. :rolleyes: As soon as I actually break a RULE on your personal discussion board, lemme know, PlzKthnks. ;)

Well while you're busy slapping your superior back with your superior hand you might wanna go look back over this thread. You've done a lot worse in this thread than all the posts you report to the mods and whine about. No?

And FWIW, you're lucky I let you play on my personal discussion board. Others might not be so kind.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 04:01 PM
Dear Dean, I'll be here til about 4:30. Please leave this open until then.

TIA
Mark

SouthFortySooner
11/24/2008, 04:05 PM
So, you define your marriage as bascially telling everyone that Ms. Dean is the person you ****? Your whole marriage is based on that? If not, why would you say that gay marriage is only just that one thing?

You aren't williing to discount Ms. Dean to that. But, why would you be so willing to belittle a same sex relationship to such a base element?

Because on the way to deer camp me and my buddy might stop at Piggly Wiggly and get some groceries, maybe even take a bath in the crick together when we get all sweaty and dirty. It won't be till he puts his #### up my *** that it gets all weird. duh

JohnnyMack
11/24/2008, 04:07 PM
Marriage was hijacked by religion.

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 04:08 PM

No Chuck, that's not it at all. I define my marriage as my wife is the person I've chosen to live with AND **** for the rest of my life.

Here's my rub with the whole deal. Love who you want. The loving your friend part I get. I've got a friend I purchased a house with. We shared finances, etc. and it worked out great for a few years. You can do that too without being legally "married." Where it gets all muddied up for me is when the secks comes in. That's what differentiates gays from straights. Nothing else. It's not love, cause I love a lot of guys. It's the secks.

sooner_born_1960
11/24/2008, 04:12 PM
Dean put it much more eloquently than I could, but that's really all it comes down to. Doing it with another guy is just wrong.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 04:15 PM
Olevet, I agree with LAS. Many of the modern day Christian faiths are still selectively picking New Testatment text to justify homophobia. Paul wasn't big on marriage or women speaking out in church either. Are we going to assume that men are born higher and closer to God because they were born with a penis? That almost sounds like a perversion of Buddhism and rebirth as a man is higher than rebirth as a woman.

As far as the religion of evolution, you'd think the gay gene would have been breeded out a long time ago. Nope, the human creature needs to be amused with shamans, tips on accessorizing and Sic'ems.

Bro dont get Me wrong here. las Made some stupidass comments Concerning the Bible . Im Not Debating one way or the Other. I am simply trying to explain to the raving Lunatic what the Bible says. Not any one religion .

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2008, 04:23 PM
To get this thread back on subject, I gotta ask this guy if the gerbil rumor is true.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 04:26 PM
To get this thread back on subject, I gotta ask this guy if the gerbil rumor is true.

Dont be trying to Jack our. Is Ghey right or wrong . Religion versus secular
thread

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:28 PM

you say that like no one knows

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 04:30 PM
Yes. I wear a dress. I mean, I MUST wear a dress since gay people don't scare me and I defend them as actual PEOPLE.

I love your logic.

Oh...and scripture against men wearing dresses must REALLY get abused around Halloween. What well thought out scripture. I'm glad you're sticking to THAT part of the Bible.

I've more than read Romans, Chapter 1. I've done in depth study regarding the translations of the original documents and know the basis for the historical context. Have you?

But before you answer THAT question, regarding the Pauline Letters, can you address my question of your position regarding the Inerrant Nature of the Bible/New Testament/Old Testament? TIA

In the meantime, I'll go put on a dress and walk around SE Oklahoma with no fear whatsoever and watch a bunch of dooshbags NOT do anything about it. :pop:

Dude You say youve done an Indepth study ?:rolleyes:
Then You are Just arguing to Be doing so .
The only thing that has Changed , (and It was changed Per se, But Rather Fulfilled ) Is the Mosaic law .
See cause that dude that you say you studied so Hard on . Came Not to Condem the Law But to Fulfill the Law .

8timechamps
11/24/2008, 04:32 PM
A friend of mine "came out" at this early Thanksgiving dinner last night that was hosted by my roommate's girlfriend for friends and extended friends.

By "friend", you mean drama girl...right?!

I knew IT!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11!

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 04:32 PM
No Chuck, that's not it at all. I define my marriage as my wife is the person I've chosen to live with AND **** for the rest of my life.

Here's my rub with the whole deal. Love who you want. The loving your friend part I get. I've got a friend I purchased a house with. We shared finances, etc. and it worked out great for a few years. You can do that too without being legally "married." Where it gets all muddied up for me is when the secks comes in. That's what differentiates gays from straights. Nothing else. It's not love, cause I love a lot of guys. It's the secks.

So, you object to the sex. I don't have any problems with that.

In reality, I can imagine that if your neighbor has a trophy wife and she does her gardening in a bikini and you are thinking all over that.

That's just natural. You are a thinking individual and that's healthy.

But, it may be more healthy if you'd not over-think about the gay bedroom thing. Why would you need to go through the whole mental process of "happy ending"?

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:33 PM
Not irrational at all. It's simply wrong for men to be sexing other men, regardless how they feel about each other.

however, 2 hawt chicks sexing each other is full of win and awesome

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2008, 04:35 PM
however, 2 hawt chicks sexing each other is full of win and awesome
FTW
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:35 PM
http://www.playthingofthegods.com/DianiusPetsGuide/CrimsonCannon.jpg

is this the Christian Cannon?

as opposed to the

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/pictures/O/5/O5U2T7.jpg

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2008, 04:39 PM
By "friend", you mean drama girl...right?!

I knew IT!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11!

Heh, no but that would have been freaking HAWT. No way in hell I'd have complained about that.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 04:41 PM
Bro dont get Me wrong here. las Made some stupidass comments Concerning the Bible . Im Not Debating one way or the Other. I am simply trying to explain to the raving Lunatic what the Bible says. Not any one religion .And you still haven't explained to this "raving lunatic" what YOUR Bible says and how it's relavent.

Either because 1) you don't know or 2) you realize I'm setting you up to expose how there is no logic whatsoever to your argument.

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:43 PM

Um

Don't **** off Dean is a board rule

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 04:44 PM
however, 2 hawt chicks sexing each other is full of win and awesomeAnd, according to Paul IN the Bible, completely okay.

He was only against Man on Man lovin'.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 04:46 PM
And you still haven't explained to this "raving lunatic" what YOUR Bible says and how it's relavent.

Either because 1) you don't know or 2) you realize I'm setting you up to expose how there is no logic whatsoever to your argument.

:rolleyes: Dude you Are a Mental giant in your Own Mind . Setting me up :D :D :D :D :D
Do you NOT remember where I said I dont have a dog in this Hunt ?
You had made Contradictory statements about the Bible .
I clarified it for you . That simple , Or is it still to Complicated for your Biblical scholar Mind ?
I personaly dont give a ratsass what you think . How you interpret the Bible Or anything else . You Have your believes I have Mine .

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:47 PM
well, they are going in through the out door

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 04:49 PM
:rolleyes: Dude you Are a Mental giant in your Own Mind . Setting me up :D :D :D :D :D
Do you NOT remember where I said I dont have a dog in this Hunt ?
You had made Contradictory statements about the Bible .
I clarified it for you . That simple , Or is it still to Complicated for your Biblical scholar Mind ?
I personaly dont give a ratsass what you think . How you interpret the Bible Or anything else . You Have your believes I have Mine .I'm not the one contradicting myself here, bud. ;)

C&CDean
11/24/2008, 04:49 PM
So, you object to the sex. I don't have any problems with that.

In reality, I can imagine that if your neighbor has a trophy wife and she does her gardening in a bikini and you are thinking all over that.

That's just natural. You are a thinking individual and that's healthy.

But, it may be more healthy if you'd not over-think about the gay bedroom thing. Why would you need to go through the whole mental process of "happy ending"?

Can't help it. The living, working, hanging out together thing is all good. It's just when I think of the whole sweaty hairy man crack - or even worse, whiskers on my scrotum - or even worse yet, scrotum on my whiskers - that I get an unpleasant feeling in my gut. It just ain't natural. And in all honesty, the thought of kissing another man on the mouth makes me wanna hurl. I can't understand anybody preferring that to a soft, warm female.

StoopTroup
11/24/2008, 04:54 PM
Can't help it. The living, working, hanging out together thing is all good. It's just when I think of the whole sweaty hairy man crack - or even worse, whiskers on my scrotum - or even worse yet, scrotum on my whiskers - that I get an unpleasant feeling in my gut. It just ain't natural. And in all honesty, the thought of kissing another man on the mouth makes me wanna hurl. I can't understand anybody preferring that to a soft, warm female.

Well Said IMO. :D

soonerboomer93
11/24/2008, 04:57 PM
to be fair, chuck's got some massive man tits

JohnnyMack
11/24/2008, 04:58 PM
Well Said IMO. :D

*wink* *wink*

We gotcha. Understood.

*wink*

I know you won't be watching Dancing With The Stars tonight. Nope. You'll be shooting things.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 05:08 PM
I'm not the one contradicting myself here, bud. ;)

Quote Me Einstein.
You can use the Muti quote cant you ?
Put 2 of My posts together where Ive Contradicted My self :pop:

bonkuba
11/24/2008, 05:11 PM

Weird. Weird weird ****.

Without reading all the posts (well except for Deans :D ).....tell him to go back in the closet......geeeeeeeesh.

By the way, whiskers and scrotums really dont mix.....actually sword crossing really isn't cool....haha! I just have to laugh at these poor goofy bastards. I am not looking forward to the day my 5 year old actually gets old enough to notice one of these stupid ****ers. I honestly have no idea how I will explain it to him other than there are some pretty sick people out there son.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 05:18 PM
Quote Me Einstein.

LAS Im waiting :P

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 05:54 PM
HMMMM almost an Hour since I called the Debate Master Out and No response :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 06:17 PM

Are you kidding? You think you've won a pass on that one?

If you didn't get it and objected to the penis up the anus thing, you think I'm going to offer congrats on the "making it one step closer" on you objecting to the whiskers on scrotum thing?

Alright, that's pretty funny and you're cute as always (but not in a mano-y-mano type of way).

But seriously get your mind out of the gutter.

On second thought I was watching a Thai kick boxing match at a friend's house on Sunday and it just slipped out: "look at those gluts! Wouldn't you just oil that down?" My friend changed the channel.

So yeah, our mind goes that way.

I think that is the point.

stoopified
11/24/2008, 06:21 PM
Time for me to come out-I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

StoopTroup
11/24/2008, 06:22 PM
*wink* *wink*

We gotcha. Understood.

*wink*

I know you won't be watching Dancing With The Stars tonight. Nope. You'll be shooting things.

Quit winking at me.

Post Reported.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 06:44 PM
las at his finest :D
http://underlore.com/images/2008-03-27_172348.png

Rogue
11/24/2008, 07:12 PM
SicEm made 2 semi-epic threads recently.
This one and the "so I met a girl" one.

Both are full of ghey homophobia.

Both had moments of win.

I hate to see LAS picking at Dean like this...it never ends well.

SicEmBaylor
11/24/2008, 07:15 PM

Both had moments of win.

I hate to see LAS picking at Dean like this...it never ends well.

Religion is pretty much the only thing I won't argue about. I never ever talk religion. I think in large part because I've never been overly fond of it, but I've found that it's much more contentious than even politics. At least with politics you can typically find some common ground of agreement.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 07:21 PM
Quote Me Einstein.
I'm talking about the inherent contradiction within the belief that the Bible is inerrant and the neo-Christian belief that the Old Testament no longer matters since Jesus came along.

But I've always felt that Evangelicals spent too much time memorizing stuff and not enough time studying the context.

Can't help it. The living, working, hanging out together thing is all good. It's just when I think of the whole sweaty hairy man crack - or even worse, whiskers on my scrotum - or even worse yet, scrotum on my whiskers - that I get an unpleasant feeling in my gut. It just ain't natural. And in all honesty, the thought of kissing another man on the mouth makes me wanna hurl. I can't understand anybody preferring that to a soft, warm female.You realize that's how gay guys feel when they think about boy/girl sexx, don't you? They think it's icky as well.

Also, you DO realize that wimmins find the whiskers and hairy man crack sexy...or at least you'd better hope they do, you hairy, sweaty bastard. :D

HMMMM almost an Hour since I called the Debate Master Out and No response :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:Jesus. I'm leaving at 6am to drive to OK. Let a guy leave his house to go change his oil, wash his car and fill up the tank, will ya?! :D

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 07:23 PM
las at his finest :D
http://underlore.com/images/2008-03-27_172348.png:les:DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL!!!!

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 07:25 PM

Both had moments of win.

I hate to see LAS picking at Dean like this...it never ends well.Meh. Dean and I are fine.

He can't help it that I'm soooo much smarter than he is.

And I can't help being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

It's a burden.

Harry Beanbag
11/24/2008, 07:35 PM
Meh. Dean and I are fine.

He can't help it that I'm soooo much smarter than he is.

And I can't help being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

It's a burden.

Dean wants to know if you have a beard.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 07:59 PM
I've already addressed this question, thankyouvurrymuch, sir.

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 08:04 PM
Dean wants to know if you have a beard.

For those of you not up to speed, beard is like gay code word for fake girlfriend.

Harry is asking for cover.

NTTIAWWT.

Rogue
11/24/2008, 08:16 PM
...beard is like gay code word for fake girlfriend.

Thanks. I would've totally missed that. It's funny both ways, but I'm not sure Harry meant what you did there.

So, SicEm, where do you and your friend stand now?

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 08:29 PM
I'm talking about the inherent contradiction within the belief that the Bible is inerrant and the neo-Christian belief that the Old Testament no longer matters since Jesus came along.

But I've always felt that Evangelicals spent too much time memorizing stuff and not enough time studying the context.

Jesus. I'm leaving at 6am to drive to OK. Let a guy leave his house to go change his oil, wash his car and fill up the tank, will ya?! :D

Ignorantass , I never said any thing one way or the Other about How to Believe, I simply explained the Biblical teachings to you.
You said I was Contradicting Myself .
I say your Full of shat .;)
You Know absolutely Nothing about the Believe structure, Of Christianity .
So give it a rest dip **** :P

Chuck Bao
11/24/2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks. I would've totally missed that. It's funny both ways, but I'm not sure Harry meant what you did there.

So, SicEm, where do you and your friend stand now?

Well, if I thought he did, I wouldn't have exposed his cover. I hope I didn't.

I didn't, did I?

He could really be into body surfing California surfer dudes and waxed boards and totally awesome.

NTTIAWWT.

Harry Beanbag and the Surfer Dood could be a movie offshoot of the Sic'em goes to Hollywood TV franchise.

proud gonzo
11/24/2008, 10:03 PM
IBTL

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 10:42 PM
Ignorantass , I never said any thing one way or the Other about How to Believe, I simply explained the Biblical teachings to you.
You said I was Contradicting Myself .
I say your Full of shat .;)
You Know absolutely Nothing about the Believe structure, Of Christianity .
So give it a rest dip **** :P*ahem*

I'll spell it out slowly since you don't seem to be getting my very clear point:

The "Christian Belief Structure" you refer to is inherently contradictory.

And I not only understand it completely, but I also condemn it wholeheartedly.

You may proceed, sir.

olevetonahill
11/24/2008, 10:59 PM
*ahem*

I'll spell it out slowly since you don't seem to be getting my very clear point:

The "Christian Belief Structure" you refer to is inherently contradictory.

And I not only understand it completely, but I also condemn it wholeheartedly.

You may proceed, sir.

You running Dumas :rolleyes:
You asked for clarification . I gave it Nuff said
No where did I Contradict Myself as you alluded to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Now how you believe Is up to you .:pop:
Im thru , Cause you will just continue to twist your and every one else's words to suit yer Ideas at what ever time .

Tulsa_Fireman
11/24/2008, 11:06 PM
Noooooooo... Not LAS. He NEVER does that. :rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
11/24/2008, 11:12 PM

No **** :D :D :D

Soonerus
11/24/2008, 11:14 PM
Neither one of you can ever win this argument...foolish to keep trying...

Curly Bill
11/24/2008, 11:16 PM
That's why I don't argue about religion, you're not gonna change anyone's mind, but with very little effort you might p*ss them off real good. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/24/2008, 11:18 PM
But dammit, I'm RIGHT.

Plus my God can totally kick all your asses.

Soonerus
11/24/2008, 11:27 PM
I try to respect everybody's opinion...who ultimately knows what is right or wrong ...

Tulsa_Fireman
11/24/2008, 11:28 PM
I do.

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 11:48 PM
You running Dumas :rolleyes:
You asked for clarification . I gave it Nuff said
No where did I Contradict Myself as you alluded to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Now how you believe Is up to you .:pop:
Im thru , Cause you will just continue to twist your and every one else's words to suit yer Ideas at what ever time .
:rolleyes:LOL!

You're ridiculous. You're trying SO DAMN HARD to ignore the simple facts that you can't have it both ways.

Either the Bible is inerrant and the rules of the Old Testament still hold true, or the Bible is errant and the rules of the Old Testament and New Testament can be called into question.

There is no third way.

Now, you may continue your logical contortions in order to hold onto your view. You're the one "twisting things" in this matter because you have to in order to believe what you claim.

Soonerus
11/24/2008, 11:51 PM
LAS, give it up, you are not likely to "convert" anybody on a sports board...

Curly Bill
11/24/2008, 11:52 PM
LAS, give it up, you are not likely to "convert" anybody on a sports board...

It ain't about converting folks, it's letting them know that they're wrong. :P

Soonerus
11/24/2008, 11:54 PM
Take your atheism/agnosticism/or whatever else to a religion board...this is assinine...

LosAngelesSooner
11/24/2008, 11:55 PM
I'm really just trying to do my part to melt the fabric of reality. One more post should do it.

Soonerus
11/24/2008, 11:56 PM
Yes, you are changing the world, pat yourself on the back, feel great about yourself and now...back to sports...

Curly Bill
11/25/2008, 12:03 AM
Yes, you are changing the world, pat yourself on the back, feel great about yourself and now...back to sports...

Yeah, cause God knows there are a kazillion threads over on the FB board that desperately need some enlightenment. :D

Soonerus
11/25/2008, 12:05 AM
"enlightenment" is a relative term...

Curly Bill
11/25/2008, 12:09 AM
"enlightenment" is a relative term...

Compared to most of the threads going on the FB board, a 40watt bulb would be as if the sun.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2008, 12:09 AM
This thread makes my non-gay balls hurt.

Curly Bill
11/25/2008, 12:11 AM
This thread makes my non-gay balls hurt.

rub some dirt on 'em.

Soonerus
11/25/2008, 12:12 AM
Compared to most of the threads going on the FB board, a 40watt bulb would be as if the sun.

I thought we were talking about enlightenment not lightenment ???

Curly Bill
11/25/2008, 12:15 AM
I thought we were talking about enlightenment not lightenment ???

It's all the same in the grand scheme of things. ;)

Soonerus
11/25/2008, 12:20 AM
It's all the same in the grand scheme of things. ;)

Thank you, Grasshopper....

Curly Bill
11/25/2008, 12:22 AM
Thank you, Grasshopper....

Oh, I once was a grasshopper, but that was many lifetimes ago.

Sooner_Havok
11/25/2008, 12:32 AM
I'm really just trying to do my part to melt the fabric of reality. One more post should do it.

So you talk to the pink laser beam that tells you it is really 60 AD and the Roman empire never fell too.

Phhhew, glad to know I'm not alone :D

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2008, 12:34 AM
Didn't the Romans also partake in gratuitous amounts of buttsecks?

Sooner_Havok
11/25/2008, 12:38 AM
Didn't the Romans also partake in gratuitous amounts of buttsecks?

Let me ask Valis real quick

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 12:44 AM
Why am I suddenly turned on by the word "gratuitous"?

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 12:52 AM
Or, it could have been the word "amounts".

You have a crowd of people.

A gaggle of geese.

Amounts of buttsecks.

It makes sense. Sorry, carry on.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 12:58 AM
I sure do love boobs.
All this gay talk has made me appreciate those soft sacks of joy even more.

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 01:14 AM
Boobs are like a soft sack of sand, or so I'm told.

GottaHavePride
11/25/2008, 01:14 AM
THIS WHOLE THREAD:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/Nightmare30/Funny%20stuff/facepalm.jpg

proud gonzo
11/25/2008, 01:15 AM
I sure do love boobs.
All this gay talk has made me appreciate those soft sacks of joy even more.
you mean more than NEVER?

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 01:17 AM
you mean more than NEVER?

:sigh:

I used to have access to boobs. I miss that. Pretty good boobs too.

LosAngelesSooner
11/25/2008, 01:25 AM
This thread makes my non-gay balls hurt.How do your gay balls feel?

Soonerus
11/25/2008, 01:27 AM
How do your gay balls feel?
That's ghey...

LosAngelesSooner
11/25/2008, 01:27 AM

I used to have access to boobs. I miss that. Pretty good boobs too.Keep drinkin' beer and eatin' pizza. You'll have a pair of boobs you can access at will.

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 01:56 AM
to be fair, chuck's got some massive man tits

That and the Sooner nipple rings. I didn't think you noticed.

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 01:57 AM
Wait, so is Chuck Bao gay?

Don't make me go back and read every post in this fuc*er! I'm too lazy for that.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 01:59 AM
I'm literally talking to this guy as we speak on Facebook. The conversations I've had since he told me have been totally normal, but he just told me about going to a gay bar in Dallas tonight. I'm about to end this conversation -- this is the kind of **** I didn't want to hear about.

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 02:00 AM
Send him a picture of some balls or something.

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 02:01 AM
He's telling that he and a "friend" are going to Oaklawn soon. I asked him where or what Oaklawn is and evidently it's a gay area of Dallas.

I wish he hadn't caught the gay.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2008, 02:06 AM
How do your gay balls feel?

They feel GREAT on your chin.

BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRN

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 02:11 AM
Wait, so is Chuck Bao gay?

Don't make me go back and read every post in this fuc*er! I'm too lazy for that.

Yeah, I accidentally outed myself about nine months ago when I mentioned that it is a pity that I can't live in my own country with the person I love (being that the US State Department doesn't recognize same-sex marriages).

But once the genie is out of the bottle, I'm like hitting every gay pride parade there is. Not really. :cool:

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, I accidentally outed myself about nine months ago when I mentioned that it is a pity that I can't live in my own country with the person I love (being that the US State Department doesn't recognize same-sex marriages).

But once the genie is out of the bottle, I'm like hitting every gay pride parade there is. Not really. :cool:

While wearing a speedo and boa no doubt. ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 02:24 AM
My friend just thanked me for being so "cool" about all of this and that he wouldn't forget it.

See, when people thank me it makes it so much harder for me to be an ******* because I have a paranoia about acting in a classless manner. I always have.

LosAngelesSooner
11/25/2008, 02:32 AM
He's telling that he and a "friend" are going to Oaklawn soon. I asked him where or what Oaklawn is and evidently it's a gay area of Dallas.

:sigh:How dare he burden you by telling you that he's going to a bar. Straight people NEVER do that. Those derned gays...always forcing their "agenda" on us. :rolleyes:

I wish he hadn't caught the gay.Don't make me reach through the monitor and throat punch you.

While wearing a speedo and boa no doubt. ;)Of course. It's the required uniform for all gay men. ;)

My friend just thanked me for being so "cool" about all of this and that he wouldn't forget it.

See, when people thank me it makes it so much harder for me to be an ******* because I have a paranoia about acting in a classless manner. I always have.Guilt. Forcing people to act better than they really are since the dawn of the Abrahamic faiths. :D

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 02:34 AM
While wearing a speedo and boa no doubt. ;)

no doubt. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/25/2008, 04:06 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA9jDE4OJVU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA9jDE4OJVU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Harry Beanbag
11/25/2008, 07:39 AM
For those of you not up to speed, beard is like gay code word for fake girlfriend.

Harry is asking for cover.

NTTIAWWT.

Um, I was making a joke about Dean imagining whiskers on his scrotum. Sorry, I'm not up to date on the gay urban dictionary.

I really hope I didn't just get you excited again.

85Sooner
11/25/2008, 08:58 AM
Its a behavior. LA will sing to the hills that he is right and call you a bigot. Thats his standard response if you disagree with the GAY "lifestyle". If this guys behavior doesn't bother you than fine and if it does, find new friends. simple

BigRedJed
11/25/2008, 10:18 AM
I like to have sex with ripe watermelons. I hope that helps.

BigRedJed
11/25/2008, 10:18 AM
Man, it feels good to get that off of my chest.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 10:21 AM
the watermelon?

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:21 AM
LOL!

#1 You're ridiculous. You're trying SO DAMN HARD to ignore the simple facts that you can't have it both ways.

#2Either the Bible is inerrant and the rules of the Old Testament still hold true, or the Bible is errant and the rules of the Old Testament and New Testament can be called into question.

#3There is no third way.

#4 Now, you may continue your logical contortions in order to hold onto your view. You're the one "twisting things" in this matter because you have to in order to believe what you claim.

For ease Ive Numbered your Weak points .
#1 ,You are the one arguing ,and trying to make your weak points , Like Ive said I dont Care either way what you believe:rolleyes:

#2 , Ill restate it again , You Made False statements about the Bible , I clarified the Christian Belief. :rolleyes: .
One More time . THe Entire Bible Is relevant to Belivers , If you are such a brillant Biblical scholar, you would Know that :rolleyes:

# 3 = Theres always room fer a threesome :hot: :hot: :hot:

#4 Its Not MY view ya Lib, Mental Midget ;) . Tell me again How and where Ive Twisted anything ? :rolleyes:
Now Its Kinda fun Sparing with ya , But Im not sure its fair to Have a Battle Of wits with an Unarmed idiot .:P

BigRedJed
11/25/2008, 10:25 AM
the watermelon?
No, we're still spooning.

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:27 AM
Why am I suddenly turned on by the word "gratuitous"?

I thot it was the Butt secks :confused:

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:33 AM

I used to have access to boobs. I miss that. Pretty good boobs too.

You can Gain the weight Back and have em again .:D