View Full Version : Coming out of the Closet

Pages : 1 [2]

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 10:35 AM
Things I've learned in this thread:

1. Chuck Bao is gay. Sweet. I guess. Good luck with dudes?

2. SicEm has a friend of six years that is gay and he's not sure how to feel about it, BUT, he is "chatting" with him (late at night) on Facebook...hmmmm ;)

3. BRJ likes to stick his nector injector into watermelons.

4. Dean has thought about having a scroat on his chin, and decided he wouldn't like it. I never thought about it...But Dean-o did...ooooooo

Do you guys like tapes or CDs?

Tapes? Tape these nuts to yo chin!

CDs? CDs nuts in yo mouf!

(Courtesy of Snoop Dogg)

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I accidentally outed myself about nine months ago when I mentioned that it is a pity that I can't live in my own country with the person I love (being that the US State Department doesn't recognize same-sex marriages).

But once the genie is out of the bottle, I'm like hitting every gay pride parade there is. Not really. :cool:

When Come Home for Christmas Let me Know . Ill help ya have ya one Here In Wister .:D

TheHumanAlphabet
11/25/2008, 10:36 AM
I'm shocked! A gay guy at baylor... I'm Shocked!

BigRedJed
11/25/2008, 10:41 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/cokercola587/Watermelon.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/25/2008, 10:44 AM
You complete me

olevetonahill
11/25/2008, 10:48 AM

That turns ME ON .

NYC Poke
11/25/2008, 10:50 AM
3. BRJ likes to stick his nector injector into watermelons.

That's not what he said. He said he likes to have sex with watermelons. Given the nature of this thread, I'm not sure that's the kind of sex he was referring to.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2008, 11:21 AM
EmLHOGT0v4c

But whatever you do, don't have sex with monkeys.

soonerboomer93
11/25/2008, 11:38 AM

you should have marked that NSFW

MamaMia
11/25/2008, 01:41 PM
I have gay friends who I love with all my heart. We just agree to disagree on the issue of sexuality. I dont know what it says in a California bible, or a protestent bible, but my Catholic bible says this:

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." - Romans 1:27

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the Lord thy God." - Deuteronomy 22:5

I understand that to mean that its a sin to be a transvestite or to be gay, but it's also a sin to judge and hate them for it. Its really that simple.

Stoop Dawg
11/25/2008, 01:47 PM
How does a gay guy help me pick up women?

So, you know absolutely nothing about women, huh? ;)

OklahomaTuba
11/25/2008, 01:57 PM
You know, no one is different, we are all humans (except Cher, she is an alien), and being human (sans Cher) means we are sinners.

In the words of Christ, don't hate the sinner, hate the sin. If that person is your friend or family member, they should still be your friend or family member. If that person is an alien, kill it.

def_lazer_fc
11/25/2008, 01:57 PM
i think thats been established

Stoop Dawg
11/25/2008, 01:59 PM
i think thats been established

That's what I get for replying before noticing that the thread is 14 friggin pages long.

Actually, that's what I get for posting in a thread like this in the first place.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2008, 03:26 PM
Don't hate the buttpumper, hate the buttpumping.

Sooner24
11/25/2008, 04:04 PM

I just shot pop out my nose and onto my computer. :D

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 04:43 PM

Okay. But what about the buttpumpee?

SicEmBaylor
11/25/2008, 04:48 PM
Chuck, I just realized that if you reverse the syllables in Bangkok then I totally understand why you live there. :D

Just kidding with you.

JohnnyMack
11/25/2008, 04:48 PM
Okay. But what about the buttpumpee?

We still love you.

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 05:27 PM
We still love you.

Well, thank you. We love you back.

Pffft. Come on, it was the obvious question.

In some Muslim countries, the receptive party gets thrown down the mountain side, like they are tempting the morals of upstanding men.

Like women getting raped and then getting punished for it.

The whole pitcher and catcher thing should be moot but it is still probably a good indication about male and female equality. With that in mind, love the sinner, hate the sin.

Chuck Bao
11/25/2008, 05:47 PM
Besides all that, buttpumpee isn't something that I get to say very often. Actually that was my first time. And, I'm going to say it a few more times.

buttpumpee
buttpumpee
buttpumpee

So, do firemen get to buttpumpalot?

8timechamps
11/25/2008, 06:07 PM
We'll always love you Chuck, just not "Love you".

StoopTroup
11/25/2008, 06:11 PM
SicEm...

I know your friend seems to be telling you lots of stuff that you don't want to hear...but...this is where you can maybe help him with his gheyness.

If he's your friend...you should make sure he's not just getting free drinks and getting to hang out with all the beautiful people and let all those beautiful people hang their junk in his face and pound on his manhole. Make sure they are at least taking him shopping before going out. Let him know that your OK with his coming out...BUTT...:D that should be celebrated with a shopping trip or he's just a man whore. He needs to make sure he's rewarded and showered with gifts from his men.

Maybe he'll snap out of it and realize their all just a bunch of losers who find it difficult to deal with REAL Women.

What I think is...he's not really coming out...he's using that as a way to recruit you.

Yeah...you better go check yourself...your halfway gay already.

Damn man...someone had to tell you.

Go wipe your facebook and find a playboy.

Then call Drama Girl and tell her this is the last offer she's getting from you for some DICK! After tonight....she's just another chick with problems to you. If she can't see that your good for her...she's just going to keeping denying herself the trauma that is SicEm. :D

Good Luck man! You can do this!

ST

LosAngelesSooner
11/27/2008, 02:09 AM
For ease Ive Numbered your Weak points .
#1 ,You are the one arguing ,and trying to make your weak points , Like Ive said I dont Care either way what you believe:rolleyes:

#2 , Ill restate it again , You Made False statements about the Bible , I clarified the Christian Belief. :rolleyes: .
One More time . THe Entire Bible Is relevant to Belivers , If you are such a brillant Biblical scholar, you would Know that :rolleyes:

# 3 = Theres always room fer a threesome :hot: :hot: :hot:

#4 Its Not MY view ya Lib, Mental Midget ;) . Tell me again How and where Ive Twisted anything ? :rolleyes:
Now Its Kinda fun Sparing with ya , But Im not sure its fair to Have a Battle Of wits with an Unarmed idiot .:P
I'm not sure which is funnier, how wrong you are or the fact that you don't realize that you've just proven my point.

I have gay friends who I love with all my heart. We just agree to disagree on the issue of sexuality. I dont know what it says in a California bible, or a protestent bible, but my Catholic bible says this:

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." - Romans 1:27

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the Lord thy God." - Deuteronomy 22:5

I understand that to mean that its a sin to be a transvestite or to be gay, but it's also a sin to judge and hate them for it. Its really that simple.And I want to take this moment to thank you for reinforcing my point with your Catholic Bible. ;)

SCOUT
11/27/2008, 03:07 AM
And I want to take this moment to thank you for reinforcing my point with your Catholic Bible. ;)

I would like to thank you for your masterful work. You have successfully taken a conversation about a personal dilemma and turned it into your own judgement of an entire religion. That is no small feat.

You have made it no secret about your feelings about the gay lifestyle. Likewise, you have made it no secret of your feelings about Christianity. We get it.

The irony is how you treat people who have differing opinions. If someone disagrees with you they are ignorant, intolerant and bigoted.

I would suggest you read the definitions of those words and re-read your own posts.

olevetonahill
11/27/2008, 12:19 PM
Deer LAS
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shamrock
11/27/2008, 10:12 PM
SicEm has friends?

SicEmBaylor
11/27/2008, 10:19 PM
SicEm has friends?

Yes, making friends isn't the problem. Putting "girl" in front of the "friend" is the trouble area.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/27/2008, 10:37 PM
Maybe you should date a guy!

SicEmBaylor
11/27/2008, 10:51 PM
Maybe you should date a guy!

Yes, well, I'm not gay. That makes things difficult.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/27/2008, 10:53 PM
You won't know for sure until you try it.

How do you know you're not genetically gay, but just haven't realized you like weiners?

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/27/2008, 10:58 PM
Just get a feather boa and pink thong and go to a pride parade...Gay is very contagious

SouthFortySooner
11/28/2008, 12:21 AM
I have actually had this happen to me twice in my middlin long life. The first fellow died with AIDS. The second I carry around the secret so as not to hurt his wife and children.

I know, I know in todays liberal world it shouldn't hurt his wife or children to know daddy secretly lets strange men put their schlongeraters up his but.

Nevertheless; just keep the secret if others would be hurt.

LosAngelesSooner
11/28/2008, 02:33 AM
I would like to thank you for your masterful work. You have successfully taken a conversation about a personal dilemma and turned it into your own judgement of an entire religion. That is no small feat.

You have made it no secret about your feelings about the gay lifestyle. Likewise, you have made it no secret of your feelings about Christianity. We get it.

The irony is how you treat people who have differing opinions. If someone disagrees with you they are ignorant, intolerant and bigoted.

I would suggest you read the definitions of those words and re-read your own posts.I'm gonna let OleVet answer this one for me...

Deer SCOUT
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks. ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/28/2008, 06:25 PM
He's having drinks with a dude tonight. I told him that sounded really really gay.

LosAngelesSooner
11/29/2008, 02:52 AM
He's having drinks with a dude tonight. I told him that sounded really really gay.Does a post like this make you feel really cool, or does the fact that you're sitting at home alone while a gay guy in Waco is out getting more action that you have in the last 5 year make you realize that it's really sad?:texan:

SicEmBaylor
11/29/2008, 03:04 AM
He thought it was funny.

OULenexaman
11/29/2008, 03:32 AM
damn...a gay thread...tell him...or it..to move to Austin...or San Fran...

olevetonahill
11/29/2008, 03:54 AM
Does a post like this make you feel really cool, or does the fact that you're sitting at home alone while a gay guy in Waco is out getting more action that you have in the last 5 year make you realize that it's really sad?:texan:

Where the Hells My Grenades and Such ?
If you dint Brang em yer Ghey .:mad: :D

StoopTroup
11/29/2008, 02:07 PM
Hey sicEm...

I might have been a little harsh again.

Sorry.

BTW...has your friend been wearing any new expensive clothes or jewelry? :D

SicEmBaylor
11/29/2008, 02:23 PM
Hey sicEm...

I might have been a little harsh again.

Sorry.

BTW...has your friend been wearing any new expensive clothes or jewelry? :D

I haven't seen him since he graduated in May and took a job with Russ Feingold's PAC. He then went to Nebraska to work on the Kleeb campaign.

He's back in Dallas looking for a new job now, but he hasn't come down to Waco.

NYC Poke
12/1/2008, 05:50 PM
What was he driving?

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/images/2008/11/23/honeywell.png

SicEmBaylor
12/1/2008, 06:02 PM
What was he driving?

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/images/2008/11/23/honeywell.png

Heh, he used to drive an XTerra before he had a wreck.

Jimminy Crimson
12/1/2008, 08:01 PM
Heh, he used to drive an XTerra before he had a wreck.

I'm going to guess he rear-ended a dude? :pop:

SoonerStormchaser
12/1/2008, 08:11 PM
Ba-dum **CRASH**

SCOUT
12/1/2008, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna let OleVet answer this one for me...

Thanks. ;)

You're quite welcome. Here are some additional reports of tolerance:

"Since the people of California voted to reaffirm the sanctity of traditional marriage between a man and a woman on November 4, 2008, places of worship have been targeted by opponents of Proposition 8 with demonstrations and, in some cases, vandalism," the church's First Presidency wrote.

"Anyone who attends Sundance is quite literally funding the enemy," he wrote. Aravosis also called for a boycott of tourism and skiing in the "Hate State of Utah."

There have been calls to boycott the annual Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah; some activists have called for a boycott of the entire state of Utah. Protesters have defaced some church buildings, and in Arapaho County, Colo., the Sheriff's Office is investigating a possible hate crime — the torching of the Book of Mormon on a church's doorstep.
Ignorance, intolerance and bigotry defined.

SoonerStormchaser
12/2/2008, 01:48 PM
Why do threads with SicEm always get the replies? Jeez...aren't we just encouraging him to mediocrity and perpetual celibacy?

NTTAWWT

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2008, 01:54 PM
Why do threads with SicEm always get the replies? Jeez...aren't we just encouraging him to mediocrity and perpetual celibacy?

NTTAWWT

How exactly does this thread do either of those things?

Scott D
12/2/2008, 02:35 PM

NTTAWWT

these threads don't encourage that which is so clearly attainable for him, they affirm that he's destine for that status.

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2008, 02:37 PM
These threads are like my own personal horcrux. When one of them is closed a small part of my soul dies.

BigRedJed
12/2/2008, 02:46 PM
Shh. Don't get Dean all excited with that horcrux talk.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/2/2008, 02:55 PM
The Sound of the Music - My Favorite Things

NYC Poke
12/2/2008, 03:02 PM
Dude, you're never getting laid if you keep talking about horcruces.

Collier11
12/2/2008, 03:09 PM
A friend of mine "came out" at this early Thanksgiving dinner last night that was hosted by my roommate's girlfriend for friends and extended friends. After the dinner, a few of us came back to my place to have some beer, cigars, and shoot the breeze. This guy was the last to leave, and he just came right out and told me. He said he hesitated telling me because he didn't think I would react very well to the news. He was right -- I honestly didn't really know what to say or think. I've known this guy for 6 years.

He's still a friend I suppose, but I'm really weirded out. I don't hate the guy or anything, but I'm not real sure I'm going to be comfortable just hanging out and having a beer like we've done so many times in the past.

I wish people would keep this **** to themselves. I asked him if he was going to be one of those flaming paraders who wear speedos and dance in the streets and he assured me he wasn't.

Weird. Weird weird ****.

I would say that if he is your friend then grow up and be the guys friend...I seriously doubt he is going to hit on you and if he does tell him to F off! Otherwise, youre not going to get cooties

Collier11
12/2/2008, 03:11 PM
How does a gay guy help me pick up women?

Girls love gay guys cus they are non-threatening, this can often mean hot girls. Also, he could help you out cus he could tell you what a girl that you might like wants in a guy

proud gonzo
12/2/2008, 03:32 PM
we've covered that already. we've moved on to the "mock sicem" portion of this thread.

Collier11
12/2/2008, 03:41 PM
I didnt want to read 16 pages about sicems hidden ghey tendencies, my bad ;)

C&CDean
12/3/2008, 10:26 AM
Dude, you're never getting laid if you keep talking about horcruces.

That's where you're wrong aglet. Chicks dig Harry Potter. Dude could have tapped Hermione, Jenny, Luna, Cho, and Minerva ****ing McGonagal if'n he felt like it.

JohnnyMack
12/3/2008, 10:28 AM
:rolleyes:

C&CDean
12/3/2008, 10:33 AM
:rolleyes:

And you could probably tap Sicem if'n you buy him flowers first.

Collier11
12/3/2008, 10:33 AM
Girls dig Harry Potter almost as much as they enjoy yeast infections

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/3/2008, 10:47 AM
'...I'm upset that my friend told me he's gay...'

'...what kind of ascot should I get?...'

WTFE.

JohnnyMack
12/3/2008, 11:08 AM
And you could probably tap Sicem if'n you buy him flowers first.

I thought you knew. I'm a pimp. I don't buy bitches that ****.

NYC Poke
12/3/2008, 11:41 AM
That's where you're wrong aglet. Chicks dig Harry Potter. Dude could have tapped Hermione, Jenny, Luna, Cho, and Minerva ****ing McGonagal if'n he felt like it.

Any girl that openly admits to liking Harry Potter has too much self esteem for SicEm.

C&CDean
12/3/2008, 01:52 PM
Any girl that openly admits to liking Harry Potter has too much self esteem for SicEm.

True enough.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/3/2008, 02:01 PM
I know this is great fun, but please when will it end???

boomermagic
12/3/2008, 02:15 PM
I had a fraternity brother that was an outstanding guy and a solid Republican. He was a two-term president of Student Government was introduced routinely at Republican functions as "The Future Governor of Oklahoma." When he came out a couple of years after graduation, I was stunned. But he had the courage to be himself, sacrificing his political career in the process.

As you get older, more and more people you know will come out. Some will be guys you always sort of suspected, and some will come completely out of left field, like my fraternity brother. As this happens more, it will probably bother you less.

A solid republican that is an outstanding guy ?

Really? That is amazing...:D

boomermagic
12/3/2008, 02:17 PM
I would say that if he is your friend then grow up and be the guys friend...I seriously doubt he is going to hit on you and if he does tell him to F off! Otherwise, youre not going to get cooties

That's probably good advice..

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2008, 03:29 PM

Jenny is my favorite. I'm a sucker for the reds.

frankensooner
12/3/2008, 03:35 PM
I don't want to ruin the 7th book, but Harry does end up tapping Ginny, a lot. Tons of Snogging and Shagging.

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2008, 03:41 PM
I don't want to ruin the 7th book, but Harry does end up tapping Jenny, a lot. Tons of Snogging and Shagging.

I'm going to kill the SOB. I tried it once before, but it didn't go too well. =(

TheHumanAlphabet
12/3/2008, 04:36 PM
What did you try once?

Snogging and Shagging or tapping Jenny?

proud gonzo
12/3/2008, 04:40 PM
it's GINNY, not Jenny. Get it right! :mad:

Jenny is my favorite. I'm a sucker for the reds.
and teenagers, apparently.

NYC Poke
12/3/2008, 04:41 PM

Whaddya think, SicEm? Too much self-esteem?

I'm guessing yes.

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2008, 04:43 PM
Whaddya think, SicEm? Too much self-esteem?

I'm guessing yes.

Most definitely, yes. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
12/3/2008, 04:45 PM

as opposed to.....ME!

C&CDean
12/3/2008, 05:12 PM

Actually, it Ginevra. Get it right.

soonerboomer93
12/3/2008, 05:23 PM
Deanpwned

proud gonzo
12/3/2008, 06:01 PM
Actually, it Ginevra. Get it right.you just spelled it wrong the first time on purpose so you could correct me and show off your nerd skillz

olevetonahill
12/3/2008, 06:18 PM
you just spelled it wrong the first time on purpose so you could correct me and show off your nerd skillz

Ya that Dean is such a Nerd .

BigRedJed
12/3/2008, 09:29 PM
I will say this about Dean: if he were any more secure in his masculinity, he'd be riding a Vespa.

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 12:23 AM
Asscot

GottaHavePride
12/4/2008, 12:26 AM
That must be a new model of Vespa.

The Vespa Asscot.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/4/2008, 01:01 AM
ASSCOT

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:08 AM
ASSPRIN

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:09 AM
ASSAIL

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:10 AM
ASSAULT

GottaHavePride
12/4/2008, 01:11 AM
ASSTRONAUT

proud gonzo
ASSTRONOMY

GottaHavePride
CREVASSE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:12 AM
ASSECUTION

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:13 AM
HARASS

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:13 AM
PASSE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:14 AM
BALLASST

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:14 AM
CASSTRATE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:15 AM
BASSINET

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:16 AM
PROCRASSTINATE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:17 AM
FIDEL CASSTRO

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:17 AM
ASSIMILATE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:18 AM
CUTLASS

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:20 AM
LASSERATE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:21 AM
ASSPIONAGE

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:21 AM
PASSTORAL

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:23 AM
POTASSH

tommieharris91
PG's last few posts reminded me that I need to wipe.

proud gonzo
STIMULASS

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:24 AM
IMPASSIONED

Tulsa_Fireman
12/4/2008, 01:25 AM
ASSTOUNDING vocabulary!

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:25 AM
GRACIASS!

Tulsa_Fireman
12/4/2008, 01:28 AM
I was going on the ASSUMPTION we were going to be locked in this MORASS of a thread until you came along, PG.

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 01:33 AM
Always happy to ASSIST

tommieharris91
12/4/2008, 01:52 AM
Are you on ASSID?

proud gonzo
12/4/2008, 02:01 AM
most ASSUREDLY not.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/4/2008, 02:09 AM
I think that's ASSININE to ASSUME that just because a lady can be verbose AND make deliciASS pie that she must be on ASSID.

Did I mention that pie kicked hiney? But I'm a sucker for pie.

C&CDean
12/4/2008, 10:25 AM
ASSVADA KEDAVRA BITCHES!!1!

olevetonahill
12/4/2008, 10:58 AM
This thread is definitely Assinine :D