PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so he may have left a mess at 2 schools, but...

mOUse
11/22/2008, 01:42 PM
Would you say Kelvin could coach at the next level? Would he even be allowed in the state as a coach of the thunder?
The guy CAN REALLY coach a defensive game!

Ill probably be shredded for this...oh well!

starclassic tama
11/22/2008, 01:53 PM
i would say he is qualified to. now as far as coaching the thunder, not sure about that.

oumartin
11/22/2008, 02:04 PM
are you freakin' kidding me?

Dude wouldn't make it a month running an NBA team

starclassic tama
11/22/2008, 02:17 PM
how is that? kelvin knows basketball, especially defensively. of course he would need some help with the offensive side of things, but i'm not quite sure where you are getting your conclusions. obviously the spurs thought he was good enough to be an assistant, and the spurs are pretty decent wouldn't you say?

Ton Loc
11/22/2008, 02:31 PM
how is that? kelvin knows basketball, especially defensively. of course he would need some help with the offensive side of things, but i'm not quite sure where you are getting your conclusions. obviously the spurs thought he was good enough to be an assistant, and the spurs are pretty decent wouldn't you say?

This is laughable. You know who else the spurs had as an assistant coach?

P.J. Carlesimo.

starclassic tama
11/22/2008, 03:46 PM
i'm not saying kelvin should be a head coach in the NBA, i'm just saying he is qualified to. you people act like he doesn't know a point guard from a center just because he got into some trouble with recruiting. kelvin sampson KNOWS basketball.

Curly Bill
11/22/2008, 03:51 PM
Kelvin Sampson should not be allowed back within the borders of Oklahoma.

At least not without someone taking his *** out back behind the woodshed.

starclassic tama
11/22/2008, 04:15 PM
definitely agree with that

Dio
11/25/2008, 02:06 AM
Is our offense not craptastic enough already?