PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to Gameday...

kevpks
11/22/2008, 07:30 AM
ask the guy with the Washington St. flag for his thoughts on the Apple Cup this year. I kind of wish that game was on TV. Something has to give between those two awful teams. Has there ever been a major rivalry game where both teams were this pathetic? It's hard to believe that both were top 10 programs at various points this decade.

StoopTroup
11/22/2008, 08:18 AM
That's hard to the core...:D

StormySooner-IN
11/22/2008, 09:18 AM
ask the guy with the Washington St. flag for his thoughts on the Apple Cup this year. I kind of wish that game was on TV. Something has to give between those two awful teams. Has there ever been a major rivalry game where both teams were this pathetic? It's hard to believe that both were top 10 programs at various points this decade.
FSN at 2pm CT

Leroy Lizard
11/22/2008, 10:51 AM
Has there ever been a major rivalry game where both teams were this pathetic?

Kansas played Kansas St. when neither team had a victory. Must'a been around 1984. I think they tied. Can't remember for sure.

Harry Beanbag
11/22/2008, 11:58 AM
Kansas played Kansas St. when neither team had a victory. Must'a been around 1984. I think they tied. Can't remember for sure.

It wasn't 84. KU beat OU that season.

SoonerInKCMO
11/22/2008, 02:04 PM

It was '88 when they were both winless. In 87, they came in with one of them having one victory and the other none - they tied. I think there was an article in the San Antonio paper this week comparing this year's Apple Cup to the 'Toilet Bowl I & II' games.