PDA

View Full Version : Benadryl & Beer

SoonerInKCMO
11/21/2008, 06:56 PM
I've had some sneezing fits and sniffling the past few days so I stopped by the QT and grabbed some Benadryl. Since I was in Missouri, I took the opportunity to get full strength beer too. The three Benadryl seem to have done their job on my nasal areas... and the Natty Ice is doing its trick as well.

I would, in advance, like to state that anything I post tonight should be taken with many grains of salt. :)

olevetonahill
11/21/2008, 06:57 PM
I've had some sneezing fits and sniffling the past few days so I stopped by the QT and grabbed some Benadryl. Since I was in Missouri, I took the opportunity to get full strength beer too. The three Benadryl seem to have done their job on my nasal areas... and the Natty Ice is doing its trick as well.

I would, in advance, like to state that anything I post tonight should be taken with many grains of salt. :)

So Join My new Drunky thread :D

StoopTroup
11/21/2008, 06:58 PM
http://bucketloader.com/myimages/DSCF0667%20jill%27s%20hsm%20salt%20lick%20copy.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
11/21/2008, 06:59 PM
Iffin I can stay upright and able to manipulate the keyboard, I'll be there.

SoonerInKCMO
11/21/2008, 07:01 PM
Kid & a salt lick...

That picture reminds me of Atwoods... for if it weren't for my time at RGIS inventorying Atwoods' stock, I probably wouldn't know what a salt lick looked like. Speaking of Atwoods, anyone checked out their sale ad lately? Can I get a good deal on Monkey Butt powder? :confused: