PDA

View Full Version : They need to hit Crabtree like Holmes got hit

CRASH 02
11/21/2008, 10:07 AM
One of OUr boys needs to hit Crabtree like Santonio Holmes got hit last night. Let them know they can't come in our house and just do what they want out there. I'll nominate Travis Lewis for that job.

fresnodog
11/21/2008, 10:16 AM
Penn State beat Miami in the MNC in 1980's when Miami had great receivers by hitting the receivers after receptions with awesome blows.Michael Irvin and others began to drop passes since they were hearing footsteps. Hope you have some heavy hitters. Play clean but really rock their world.

IronHorseSooner
11/21/2008, 10:50 AM
This is why my Pick to Click is Travis. What UT, OSU, or anybody else Tech has played, did not have are fast LBs who can lay the lumber and play pass coverage. You could see train-wreck-like carnage if "The Elf" meets with Travis!

fadada1
11/21/2008, 10:56 AM
Penn State beat Miami in the MNC in 1980's when Miami had great receivers by hitting the receivers after receptions with awesome blows.Michael Irvin and others began to drop passes since they were hearing footsteps. Hope you have some heavy hitters. Play clean but really rock their world.

best defensive game i've ever seen played - '87 (86 season) fiesta bowl.