PDA

View Full Version : The Blues Brothers

StoopTroup
11/20/2008, 07:57 PM
You guys remember David Lee Edwards. He won the part of a $73 Million Dollar Lotto a few years ago. Cable picked up his story and there is an interview of him showing all the stuff he's bought since winning the lotto and also his story about how he decided to live in a rich community in Florida.

http://members.lotterypost.com/todd/images/news/2007082201.jpg

I always like the statues of the Blues Brothers that he put out in his backyard gazebo. He said he goes out there every morning and has his coffee with Jake and Elwood. Didn't take him long to get a little eccentric...lol.

http://miva01.nyi.net/graphics/00000001/smfibbb1619.jpg

Anyway...Since PalmBeachSooner1 decided to resign (?) (:confused: )...I just thought I might mention that I hope he finds a place where he too can try to fit in. If it takes a couple of statues...then...at least he'll have found a couple of new friends.

Anyway...I wasn't here for the meltdown and I'm sorry it just didn't workout for him here.

I wish him the best...wherever he decides to take roost.

You never know when your gonna hit the lotto and find all new friends. :D

Curly Bill
11/20/2008, 08:05 PM
PalmBeachSooner1 just needs some time to come up with a new handle and he'll be back. Then maybe we can do this whole meltdown thing again. ;)

olevetonahill
11/20/2008, 08:07 PM
If He hits the Lotto . Ill be his BEST friend .:D

Curly Bill
11/20/2008, 08:08 PM
If He hits the Lotto . Ill be his BEST friend .:D

He said you already was his best friend, and that he would miss you the most. ;)

olevetonahill
11/20/2008, 08:17 PM
So All i goota do Is wait On him to win the Lotto :cool:

AllAboutThe'O'
11/20/2008, 08:34 PM
I was hoping this was going to be a thread about the movie; I was more than ready and willing to participate.

Czar Soonerov
11/20/2008, 09:00 PM
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Okla-homey
11/20/2008, 09:32 PM
You guys remember David Lee Edwards. He won the part of a $73 Million Dollar Lotto a few years ago. Cable picked up his story and there is an interview of him showing all the stuff he's bought since winning the lotto and also his story about how he decided to live in a rich community in Florida.

http://members.lotterypost.com/todd/images/news/2007082201.jpg

I always like the statues of the Blues Brothers that he put out in his backyard gazebo. He said he goes out there every morning and has his coffee with Jake and Elwood. Didn't take him long to get a little eccentric...lol.

http://miva01.nyi.net/graphics/00000001/smfibbb1619.jpg

Anyway...Since PalmBeachSooner1 decided to resign (?) (:confused: )...I just thought I might mention that I hope he finds a place where he too can try to fit in. If it takes a couple of statues...then...at least he'll have found a couple of new friends.

Anyway...I wasn't here for the meltdown and I'm sorry it just didn't workout for him here.

I wish him the best...wherever he decides to take roost.

You never know when your gonna hit the lotto and find all new friends. :D

sure seems like he couldv'e done better in the babe department with $73 mil in his pocket.

bluedogok
11/20/2008, 10:05 PM
Didn't take him long to get a little eccentric...lol.
The difference between "crazy" and "eccentric" is your net worth......

StoopTroup
11/21/2008, 06:53 PM
sure seems like he couldv'e done better in the babe department with $73 mil in his pocket.

He split the 73 four ways and his story about why he married her...well...it gives me some respect for the guy.

He tells a story about his Daughter complaining about the help not cleaning her room. He told her that yes...he indeed hire some folks to help keep the house up...but those were the people he hired and since it was him that hit the lotto...he'd be the one to tell them what to clean up. He told her that once she hit the lotto...she could hire someone to clean her room.

I then started to like him even more.

I know it might be hard for his kid to understand....but Dad certainly taught her that she might not always have the money she needed to hire someone to wipe her butt for her. :D

Anyway...the guy has evidently made money on his lotto money and was one of the smart ones.

olevetonahill
11/21/2008, 07:16 PM
He split the 73 four ways and his story about why he married her...well...it gives me some respect for the guy.

He tells a story about his Daughter complaining about the help not cleaning her room. He told her that yes...he indeed hire some folks to help keep the house up...but those were the people he hired and since it was him that hit the lotto...he'd be the one to tell them what to clean up. He told her that once she hit the lotto...she could hire someone to clean her room.

I then started to like him even more.

I know it might be hard for his kid to understand....but Dad certainly taught her that she might not always have the money she needed to hire someone to wipe her butt for her. :D

Anyway...the guy has evidently made money on his lotto money and was one of the smart ones.

How Olds the Daughter ?
I might wipe Her Butt ;)