PDA

View Full Version : BARRY, you leave poor HILLRY alone, now!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/19/2008, 05:14 PM
The Unvetted Vetting the Vetted

Randall Hoven

Hillary Clinton is a sitting US Senator. She was First Lady and her husband was President for eight years. She just ran for President, won several states in the primaries and came close to winning the whole thing. She has testified under oath about everything from cattle futures to lost law records. But in order for Obama to nominate her for his Cabinet, he wants to further vet her and her husband. Aren't the Clintons about the most vetted couple in the country?

What does Obama want from her, a birth certificate?

mdklatt
11/19/2008, 05:20 PM
Why do you have to use the word "vet"? Is that some sort of farm animal crack, like she's a pig with lipstick?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

King Crimson
11/19/2008, 05:42 PM
welcome the communists and get over it.

though, i have posted before that all the Clinton vets seems a little unseemly as per "this Brave New America".

mdklatt
11/19/2008, 05:43 PM
welcome the communists and get over it.

I'm already pretty godless, so I'm halfway there.

King Crimson
11/19/2008, 05:45 PM
I'm already pretty godless, so I'm halfway there.

it's only a matter of time until the MSM is telling us about the 5 Year Plan.

bri
11/19/2008, 05:47 PM
He's just makin' sure they know that Africa is a continent. No one wants to make that mistake again.

mdklatt
11/19/2008, 05:48 PM
it's only a matter of time until the MSM is telling us about the 5 Year Plan.

John McCain used the word "comrades" in his concession speech. It's already started.

soonerscuba
11/19/2008, 05:49 PM
If you still don't believe that Obama was born in the United States, please don't have children that will tarnish the world with more of your unabashed stupidity. At this point, it can't even be called ignorance, it's grasping at straws for something you so desperately want to believe that you have detach yourself from reality to believe it. It's almost as if you are trying to be dense to win a game of charades, and the clue is "unlearning dumbass".

She serves at the pleasure of the president, which I believe was quite a popular phrase for the last few years, especially when it came to those in the DOJ.

Frozen Sooner
11/19/2008, 05:54 PM
I recognize that this is a difficult concept for the right-wing blogosphere to get a handle on, but generally it's a good idea to check out your high-level advisors to make sure that their spouses and such don't have financial arrangements with people directly affected by the advisor's portfolio.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/20/2008, 03:01 PM
Whatsup, Libbies?

KingBarry
11/20/2008, 05:17 PM
If you still don't believe that Obama was born in the United States, please don't have children that will tarnish the world with more of your unabashed stupidity. At this point, it can't even be called ignorance, it's grasping at straws for something you so desperately want to believe that you have detach yourself from reality to believe it.

I could be wrong, but I thought he was born in Kenya? I know he lived there during his childhood. Am I allowed to have children? If not, i need to talk to my pregnant wife, pronto.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2008, 05:19 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought he was born in Kenya? I know he lived there during his childhood. Am I allowed to have children? If not, i need to talk to my pregnant wife, pronto.

He was not born in Kenya, nor did he live there when a child.

He was born in the United States. He lived in Indonesia for a time.

You may want to broach the subject with your wife very carefully.

mdklatt
11/20/2008, 05:20 PM
He lived in Indonesia for a time.

According to some people that's when he lost his citizenship. :rolleyes:

tommieharris91
11/20/2008, 05:23 PM
WHY do YOU people BUMP RLIMC threads???

mdklatt
11/20/2008, 05:25 PM
WHY do YOU people BUMP RLIMC threads???

He bumped them. :rolleyes:

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2008, 05:28 PM
Because they were born in Kenya.

Despite having provided a certificate of birth from Hawai'i and fact-checkers finding a birth announcement in the Honolulu paper.

tommieharris91
11/20/2008, 05:29 PM
He bumped them. :rolleyes:

Nope, KingBarry did. RLIMC has 2 other threads that he bumped around the same time he posted in this one.

LosAngelesSooner
11/20/2008, 06:08 PM
Nope, KingBarry did. RLIMC has 2 other threads that he bumped around the same time he posted in this one.
Zzzzzeeee plot tickins!!!!

mdklatt
11/20/2008, 06:11 PM

RLIMC bumped this one for sure--22 hours after a post from Frozen yesterday.

tommieharris91
11/20/2008, 06:13 PM
RLIMC bumped this one for sure--22 hours after a post from Frozen yesterday.

OK, I understand now.

LosAngelesSooner
11/20/2008, 06:14 PM
RLIMC is kiiinda infamous for bumping his own threads since nobody responds to them.

He also says, "LaLaLaLaLa" a lot.

mdklatt
11/20/2008, 06:16 PM
RLIMC is kiiinda infamous for bumping his own threads since nobody responds to them.

He also says, "LaLaLaLaLa" a lot.

And makes indiscriminate use of the CAPS LOCK key.

tommieharris91
11/20/2008, 06:17 PM
And makes indiscriminate use of the CAPS LOCK key.

I just LIKE how HIS threads ALWAYS have CAPITALIZATION like THIS.

King Crimson
11/20/2008, 06:17 PM
Stalinism here we come.

if only Sarah Palin had won.

tommieharris91
11/20/2008, 06:19 PM
Stalinism here we come.

wE hAvE TO cAPiTALizE likE thIS FoR ObaMA.

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2008, 06:21 PM
Stalinism here we come.

if only Sarah Palin had won.

I figure this is a good place to name-drop this nuggie:

I had dinner with Walt Monegan and his wife last night.

King Crimson
11/20/2008, 06:36 PM
I figure this is a good place to name-drop this nuggie:

I had dinner with Walt Monegan and his wife last night.

jesus, what a life this is.

what did you order?

mdklatt
11/20/2008, 06:41 PM

what did you order?

I think by "have dinner with" he means they were sitting a couple of tables over at Burger King. I mean, I had dinner with a totally hot chick at Chik-Fil-A the other night. :texan:

Frozen Sooner
11/20/2008, 06:49 PM

what did you order?

Teryaki steak and tempura shrimp.

They had the crunch roll with eel sauce.

Pic to follow. Perhaps.

LosAngelesSooner
11/20/2008, 06:53 PM

what did you order?
$150,000 dollars worth of Sushi.

It's not his, though. Technically it belongs to the RNC.

bri
11/20/2008, 07:27 PM
He's gonna donate the poops to charity.

KingBarry
11/21/2008, 03:49 PM

I don't even know how to bump a thread. Are you sure Barak Obama didn't live in Kenya as a kid?

I mean, it makes no difference to me either way (it seems to be a big deal to some of the Dems posting on here, though), I just really thought he lived in Kenya for a little while.

I'll be emailing the wife about this new no-child policy on soonerfans. She doesn't like football, though, so she's not going to be happy about your verdict.