PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Crabtree

CK Sooner
11/19/2008, 04:02 PM
I wonder who will be covering him.

:confused:

East Coast Bias
11/19/2008, 04:06 PM
Depends on which zone he is running though..

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/19/2008, 04:36 PM
still eats Flintstones vitamins...oh, is that not the right thread?

bri
11/19/2008, 04:41 PM
I wonder who will be covering him.

:confused:

I hope we're not still wondering that after Saturday night. :O

swardboy
11/19/2008, 04:47 PM
, meet Travis Williams, Nic Harris, and Austin Box....over the middle....face first.....all day.

achiro
11/19/2008, 04:48 PM
If they put a helmet under his chin on his first crossover route we may not have to worry about it. http://planetsmilies.net/angel-smiley-5090.gif

TMcGee86
11/19/2008, 05:10 PM
I've thought about that to remedy some of our special teams woes as well.

First punt, kick it high, let the guy call for a fair catch, and the lay his *** out before the ball gets there. Then whisper in his ear that there's plenty more where that came from.

Take the 15 yd penalty and rest assured that you solved the punt return problem for the night. :D

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/19/2008, 05:17 PM

First punt, kick it high, let the guy call for a fair catch, and the lay his *** out before the ball gets there. Then whisper in his ear that there's plenty more where that came from.

Take the 15 yd penalty and rest assured that you solved the punt return problem for the night. :D

This would seriously be my coaching philosophy right here!

The Maestro
11/19/2008, 05:18 PM
, meet Travis Williams, Nic Harris, and Austin Box....over the middle....face first.....all day.

I hope this new kid, Travis Williams, is a good one! ;)

Collier11
11/19/2008, 05:42 PM
Put Bjack on him, that guy seems to be right there, even on the catches that are made against him

olevetonahill
11/19/2008, 06:34 PM

I Like yer Thinkin .
Spek

Widescreen
11/19/2008, 06:35 PM
As said earlier, Crabtree will be covered by whoever is closest. Just like every team we play.

swardboy
11/19/2008, 06:40 PM

Heh, just one of my little invisible friends....

birddog
11/19/2008, 06:43 PM

oh boy, we got ourselves a ringer!

BoulderSooner79
11/19/2008, 07:00 PM

We're planning to punt ? :confused:

jps
11/20/2008, 03:21 AM

If you want to see what that looks like youtube that college player from a few years back that did that twice.

Crucifax Autumn
11/20/2008, 03:26 AM
The media covers Crab infestation more than we can.

CincySooner
11/20/2008, 07:55 AM

I don't think I want any of our players ejected thankyouverymuch

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/20/2008, 08:10 AM
I don't think I want any of our players ejected thankyouverymuch

That is why you put a walk on in there to do that! Duh!