PDA

View Full Version : a PSA Fer folks wantin to send stuff to Our Any Soldier/ or Any wounded Troops

olevetonahill
11/19/2008, 11:29 AM
Seems The Post Office aint gonna quite allow It . Heres a Link to Tell ya how to do it .
http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/WRResource/SupportRecoveringAmericanSoldier.pdf

Tulsa_Fireman
11/19/2008, 11:42 AM
Amen.

Keep the supply lines open to our boys. It ain't just bullets and guns. Support Blue Star Mothers and hell, don't be afraid to throw a log of copenhagen, a letter or two, some sunscreen, and a couple of toothbrushes in a box and shoot it that way. I have for my district chief's son who's in Al Anbar as we speak as one of our proud Marines.

It's amazing what a little something from home does for 'em.

olevetonahill
11/19/2008, 03:25 PM
Gonna Bump this , the One star Bandit aint struck it yet .:D

soonersis
11/19/2008, 04:39 PM
Ok, this may be a stupid question, maybe not. Can I send chocolate to the troops overseas? The reason being, my parents WAY over bought for Halloween and my mom wants to send it to the men and women that would really appreciate fun size candy. Any ideas or perhaps any direct addys?

Veritas
11/19/2008, 11:30 PM
vet, that PDF seemed to say that the WRAMC is no longer a channel through which to send stuff to "Any Serviceman/Any Wounded".

Anybody got a kid or relative over there? I'll send them over some stuff.

olevetonahill
11/20/2008, 12:55 AM
vet, that PDF seemed to say that the WRAMC is no longer a channel through which to send stuff to "Any Serviceman/Any Wounded".

Anybody got a kid or relative over there? I'll send them over some stuff.

Its USPS that aint allowing it .
Im checking Now to see How Yall can send stuff .
I will Post again when I know More .