PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fran Fraschilla

Ton Loc
11/19/2008, 12:10 AM
http://carlnet.no-ip.org/fire_middle_finger.jpg

I got home late and just got done watching the game. I used to not hate Fran....

sooner59
11/19/2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, we all know who he was rooting for.

badger
11/19/2008, 12:32 AM
I think he messed his pants when Curry stepped on the court.

Sooner24
11/19/2008, 01:31 AM
I think he messed his pants when Curry stepped on the court.

Curry is that good!

Sooner04
11/19/2008, 09:41 AM
I like Fraschilla. I was very disappointed when they let Sundvold go, but Fraschilla has moved into the area and he knows the Big 12 backwards and forwards in both BBall and football. He's very knowledgeable.

I just can't get over how good Curry is. You've got one guy to stop, you throw the kitchen sink at him, and he STILL goes for 44 on a night when he didn't shoot it all that well. He's an incredible talent.

Condescending Sooner
11/19/2008, 09:44 AM
Curry scored a lot of points, but he shot it thousands of times. I could have been a legend in high school, but for some reason my coach made me quit shooting after I had missed 8 or 10 shots in a row. Hater.

Taxman71
11/19/2008, 10:07 AM
Could have been more since sat the last 6+ minutes of the first half after his 3rd foul with OU in the bonus. Plus, he was horrid from 3 point range until late in the second half. Dude is good, not just a shooter, but he moves without the ball as good as anyone I have seen.

NormanPride
11/19/2008, 10:36 AM
I need to learn that forearm shiver move he uses for my pickup football games...

Sooner_Bob
11/19/2008, 10:57 AM
I like Fraschilla. I was very disappointed when they let Sundvold go, but Fraschilla has moved into the area and he knows the Big 12 backwards and forwards in both BBall and football. He's very knowledgeable.

I just can't get over how good Curry is. You've got one guy to stop, you throw the kitchen sink at him, and he STILL goes for 44 on a night when he didn't shoot it all that well. He's an incredible talent.

I ran into Fran one day when he was at UNM . . . we saw him and his family in Silverton, CO. That dude is short.

starrca23
11/19/2008, 11:24 AM
Curry scored a lot of points, but he shot it thousands of times. I could have been a legend in high school, but for some reason my coach made me quit shooting after I had missed 8 or 10 shots in a row. Hater.

41 point on 29 shots? That is incredible. Period.

oumartin
11/19/2008, 11:46 AM
yes, he had 3 fouls early and they made sure he never picked up his fourth.
Somebody told the refs to let him get away with everything so Davidson didn't get run out of the building. Which is what would have happened had they called that blatant forearm on him.

starrca23
11/19/2008, 11:48 AM
Those refs were just bad, he also stepped backcourt on the "could have been 4th foul." they let some travels go as well, but they were bad for both teams.

cheezyq
11/19/2008, 01:37 PM
I like how he said that the 3rd foul on Curry was bogus because the defender has to give him a step. WTF? You have to let the offensive player get a step on you before you can defend him? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Then after juicing his pants for the 19th time talking about Curry, Crocker has a similar play where the defender is all up in his grill, and they called the foul on the Davidson defender, and Fran goes off on how that should have been a hooking call on Crocker.

Then all night long he went on and on about how the officiating was great and wonderful. Curry shoves Taylor Griffin and doesn't get called, but every time someone was in the general vicinity of Curry on defense, a foul was called...this isn't the NBA, where stars can get away with everything.

SCxxSOONER
11/19/2008, 04:22 PM
Yea he scored 44, but shot 45 times, so yea he's good but he didnt have a great shooting percentage, he pushes off way to much