PDA

View Full Version : What ever happen to

Dan Thompson
11/18/2008, 09:17 PM
tOSUs Clarrett and (enter school and name here)

oupride
11/18/2008, 09:40 PM
Stunned Aggie?

JLEW1818
11/18/2008, 09:52 PM
(Long Beach State/Georiga)- Terrell Davis

SoonerStormchaser
11/18/2008, 10:22 PM

Inmate #3950400 in the Ohio State Penitentiary

JLEW1818
11/18/2008, 10:23 PM
hahaha

8timechamps
11/18/2008, 10:51 PM

Not sure if you're serious, I can never tell here (probably because I'm not most of the time). But, I'll answer anyway.

Clarrett actually got signed by the Broncos. I don't think he made it through preseason cutdown. Last I heard, he really was doin' time.

Here's an interesting tidbit:

The "great" Tatum Bell actually started out pretty good here in Denver. He was even our starter (and our last 1,000 yard back). In the offseason, he was traded to Detroit as part of a deal to get Dre Bly to Denver.

Of course, everyone knows about the "stealing of Rudy Johnson's bags" the day the Lions cut him. (Not to mention the fact that he was actually cut by the lions...by far the worst team in the NFL, and possibly division 1 football).

So, the Broncos lose 3 running backs to injury over the past few weeks. They end up signing Bell to fill in. Here's the interesting part...

He was working at a cell phone store here in Denver. At first, I thought "maybe he's just a really motivated guy that feels like he's too young to not do anything". Then I realized that in reality, he probably spent every dime he made in the NFL.

I'm no expert on the issue, but given that he was a starting running back in the NFL, and was considered close in talent to Dre Bly, he had to have made some serious money. Then spent it all.

Sounds like they really teach their players well in Stoolwater!

southern sooner
11/18/2008, 10:55 PM
whatever happened to that texas tech back Bam Morriss??? i remember he got busted for coke (i think)...

AllAboutThe'O'
11/19/2008, 12:11 AM
Whatever happened to Ja'Mar Toombs, former Texas A&M fullback who had a memorable day in the 2000 "comeback" game? Saw him play in high school and he was a beast.

kevpks
11/19/2008, 12:48 AM
Whatever happened to Ja'Mar Toombs, former Texas A&M fullback who had a memorable day in the 2000 "comeback" game? Saw him play in high school and he was a beast.

He started supersizing his fries, got a few more years of eligibility and changed his name to Javorskie.

nativesooner
11/19/2008, 01:53 AM
whatever happened to that texas tech back Bam Morriss??? i remember he got busted for coke (i think)...

He sold his name rights to Emeril Lagasse and lives off the royalties every time Emeril says his name on a show. :D Just kidding, last I saw he was released from prison but that's about all I know.

Crucifax Autumn
11/19/2008, 02:14 AM
They're all dead to me now...

...oh, they were then too!

SoonerStormchaser
11/19/2008, 08:35 AM
Heh...I remember another Tech player from 2002 named Loliki Bonga-Wonga.

WTH?

swardboy
11/19/2008, 08:46 AM
Heh...I remember another Tech player from 2002 named Loliki Bonga-Wonga.

WTH?

Mebbe Tech has a satellite campus on Fiji?

SoonerStormchaser
11/19/2008, 09:01 AM
Actually, I think he was from Belgium or somewhere nearby.

OUmillenium
11/19/2008, 10:17 AM
He started supersizing his fries, got a few more years of eligibility and changed his name to Javorskie.

Thats money

Theskipster
11/19/2008, 03:15 PM
If I remember correctly, Clarrett is serving a 7 year sentence after leading police on a chase after a routine traffic stop. He was wearing bullet proof armor and had a loaded AK-47. And two loaded handguns. And an almost empty bottle of vodka. And a Katana or hatchet. And even more strange was a CD of children songs that were performed by Ohio prison inmates.

And to make it even better, the chase started when he was really close to a Witness's house who was set to testify against him the next week on robbery charges.

And on a side note, the officers had to mace him because the tazers were ineffective against his armor. He was also gagged with a cloth because he was spitting on the officers

Theskipster
11/19/2008, 03:18 PM
I just remembered I also have a picture from the arrest on my webserver.

http://www.theskipster.com/images/Clarrett.jpg

fadada1
11/19/2008, 03:30 PM

ooooh, i LOVE the "thumb through stock". makes it so much easier to "bust a cap" in someone's a**.

oumartin
11/19/2008, 03:40 PM
last I heard Clarrett had yet to cross the finish line at the combine.

sooner94
11/19/2008, 04:58 PM

He was packing a lint remover too. I assume that charge was dismissed.

hgarmorer
11/19/2008, 10:11 PM
He was packing a lint remover too. I assume that charge was dismissed.
Actually that charge stuck. He thought he could roll his finger prints off anything he touched, so he couldn't be tracked down and now it's being held or was I should say as evidence.

BTW I have no idea, I'MJMSU

Sirus
11/20/2008, 01:10 AM
And the DMX cd was probably blamed as a contributing factor for motivation :rolleyes:

8timechamps
11/20/2008, 09:52 AM
Actually that charge stuck. He thought he could roll his finger prints off anything he touched, so he couldn't be tracked down and now it's being held or was I should say as evidence.

BTW I have no idea, I'MJMSU

You had me going...