PDA

View Full Version : Dear pregnant ladies

Veritas
11/18/2008, 10:58 AM
For the love of god, keep the weekly side profile shots to yourselves. Stop posting them on a weekly basis to Facebook. Cease the practice of sending them out in the weekly broadcast email to everybody that you think gives a **** about knowing exactly what's happening with your body. I know that you're fascinated to watch as an organism grows Alien-style inside your ever-expanding body, but trust me, it's only happened like a trillion times before. Maybe other pregnant women or mommies get a kick out of seeing you standing there against a white wall looking like a white whale, but that's about the extent of it. The rest of us think it's creepy. And by 'the rest of us' I mean me. So stop. Please stop, or I'm going to start sending you weekly updates of my belly as I go through the unending cycle of donut binges followed by fat Jihads.

TIA.

BudSooner
11/18/2008, 11:09 AM
That would be different if said preggo chick was laying butt nekkid in a field of corn with the Husker flag on display eh? :D

badger
11/18/2008, 11:23 AM
That would be different if said preggo chick was laying butt nekkid in a field of corn with the Husker flag on display eh? :D

With Callahan exclaiming he's had it up to here and Tom Osborne being the baby's daddy?

NormanPride
11/18/2008, 11:26 AM
Actually, if history repeats it would be Eric Crouch playing the role of the baby daddy...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/18/2008, 11:27 AM
I would post a pic of the side profile of the pregnant "man"( who is a woman) but having now met Veritas, I will refrain..

badger
11/18/2008, 11:27 AM
Actually, if history repeats it would be Eric Crouch playing the role of the baby daddy...

Sooo... a future Nebraska Heisman winner being birthed before your very eyes and you can't appreciate that? Screw Rivals.com, you can monitor your recruits via Facebook now! From CONCEPTION!

;)

NormanPride
11/18/2008, 11:34 AM
That is really disturbing, hon. :twinkies:

soonerboomer93
11/18/2008, 11:44 AM
LOL

colleyvillesooner
11/18/2008, 11:56 AM
My preggo wife refuses to acknowledge the existence or possibility of said "profile shots"

:D

frankensooner
11/18/2008, 12:08 PM
Don't go to facebook, problem solved.

SoonerStormchaser
11/18/2008, 12:16 PM
My wife HATES that crap (for obvious reasons).

OU4LIFE
11/18/2008, 12:19 PM
did someone say big boobies?

Veritas
11/18/2008, 12:38 PM
As long as said flag completely obscures nekkid Husker preggo.

Of course I don't know that they make flags that large except for the ones that fly at Memorial Stadium. Seriously. There's a reason I invented the phrase "Husker butt."

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/18/2008, 01:21 PM

See also: Jason White.

"Hey Kettle? It's pot. You're black." ;)

Taxman71
11/18/2008, 02:10 PM
[man kissing pregger tummy]If pics of preggers offends you, do NOT go to Picture People at Penn Square Mall and look at the samples on their shelves.[redneck art for $100]

Stitch Face
11/18/2008, 06:44 PM
Dear pregnant ladies posting weekly profile shots on Facebook:

Keep 'em comin'

Viking Kitten
11/18/2008, 06:53 PM
Keep 'em comin'

They already did.

LilSooner
11/18/2008, 06:58 PM
See also: Jason White.

"Hey Kettle? It's pot. You're black." ;)

Really dude? You know he married her right?

BudSooner
11/18/2008, 07:32 PM
There's a reason I invented the phrase "Husker butt."
Heh, i've gotta remember that.

They already did.
Oh SNAP!:D

StoopTroup
11/18/2008, 07:35 PM
Links Please. :D

Stitch Face
11/18/2008, 07:54 PM
Links Please. :D

Srsly. Any camera-happy preggos on here, PM me.

Not that I'm into that. I just wanna see what all the fuss is about. Ya know.

PalmBeachSooner1
11/19/2008, 11:27 AM
For the love of god, keep the weekly side profile shots to yourselves. Stop posting them on a weekly basis to Facebook. Cease the practice of sending them out in the weekly broadcast email to everybody that you think gives a **** about knowing exactly what's happening with your body. I know that you're fascinated to watch as an organism grows Alien-style inside your ever-expanding body, but trust me, it's only happened like a trillion times before. Maybe other pregnant women or mommies get a kick out of seeing you standing there against a white wall looking like a white whale, but that's about the extent of it. The rest of us think it's creepy. And by 'the rest of us' I mean me. So stop. Please stop, or I'm going to start sending you weekly updates of my belly as I go through the unending cycle of donut binges followed by fat Jihads.

TIA.

LMAO. :D