PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Else as Excited

soonerguild
11/18/2008, 10:53 AM
as I am for the game tonight? I mean davidson is ranked #21 in both polls. This is definately a game we could lose and we need the LNC as loud as possible tonight. This is the earliest BIG game I can remember for OU basketball in a while, lets just hope the lack of talk about it everywhere isn't a sign of the how the crowd is gonna be. We need folks to roll out and support this team.

I've always said that if Capel leaves it won't be due to money or resources, but a lack of interest is what will drive him away. Hopefully OU fans prove me wrong.

BOOMER SOONER!!

Half a Hundred
11/18/2008, 11:37 AM
I'd give anything to be in Norman for this game. Y'all are going to have to step it up without me. Call me crazy, but I've already started to shift gears away from football, since I'm so excited about this team.

birddog
11/18/2008, 11:47 AM
yeah, this is a much bigger game than most people realize (oh, how quickly we forget the ncaa tourney). with the talent we have, there's no reason for the noble to be empty tonight.

get out there and support OU tonight!! make it a nice warm-up for saturday night.

birddog
11/18/2008, 11:48 AM
also this game is on the deuce tonight.

Boomer.....
11/18/2008, 11:57 AM
It will be a great game. Hopefully AJ or whomever guards Curry will be able to contain him for the most part. He will get his points but hopefully not like he did yesterday (33 points).

sooner2b09
11/18/2008, 12:43 PM
I am very excited but sad that I am working until and 8 and wont be able to make it.

badger
11/18/2008, 01:18 PM
If you have season tickets...

(1) Please attend!
(2) If you can't attend, give your tickets to someone who will in your place!

If you are attending tonight...

(1) Sit where the cameras can see you!
(2) If your seats aren't where the camera can see you and there are seats open that the camera can see, move to THOSE seats!

The rest of us will be on work duty (meeeeee, sad face) or watching from home. Cheer loud! Make us proud, guys! :)

soonerguild
11/18/2008, 01:27 PM
i had a friend tell that after five minutes have gone by that you can move down to the lower bowl, even if they don't say it over the PA. so to second moving to where the cameras can see you, or at least where you can be louder.

Jeopardude
11/18/2008, 02:07 PM
It will be a great game. Hopefully AJ or whomever guards Curry will be able to contain him for the most part. He will get his points but hopefully not like he did yesterday (33 points).

AJ sat out for the second half (at least most of it). They're resting him up so he's ready for Curry.

I'll be there.

noobalicious
11/18/2008, 02:25 PM
i had a friend tell that after five minutes have gone by that you can move down to the lower bowl, even if they don't say it over the PA. so to second moving to where the cameras can see you, or at least where you can be louder.

That better not even be an issue. If the LNC isn't even 60% full tonight I'll be angry. At MOST schools this would be a sellout.

Tell everyone you know to get their azz to the LNC tonight!!

Boomer.....
11/18/2008, 02:28 PM
From what I can tell, it seems like it will be a pretty good turnout. I cannot tell you the last time that people are looking for tickets to a non-conference game. Hopefully we will have about 10,000.

noobalicious
11/18/2008, 02:37 PM
From what I can tell, it seems like it will be a pretty good turnout. I cannot tell you the last time that people are looking for tickets to a non-conference game. Hopefully we will have about 10,000.

True, has there been a rush at the ticket office or something? I've heard some people express interest but I'm still concerned that it'll look half full again.

kbsooner21
11/18/2008, 02:56 PM
Damn I wish I didn't stay up drinking til 2 in the morning last night. I'm gonna be beat after work and not sure I can survive going down tonight. Sucks getting old :D

Boomer.....
11/18/2008, 03:05 PM
Damn I wish I didn't stay up drinking til 2 in the morning last night. I'm gonna be beat after work and not sure I can survive going down tonight. Sucks getting old :D

You suck it up and go! :texan:

A Horn
11/18/2008, 03:14 PM
Good luck against Davidson. I'm looking forward to yet another top 5 Longhorns-Sooners game!

w0lfe
11/18/2008, 05:33 PM
Dude you better go, i dont care how tired you are! Seriously. I have class tonight, and don't think I didn't tell my professor I would not be showing up tonight cause of the game. He replied back and said, "that is a pretty big game tonight. Since you said that, Ill now cut class out 45 minutes early at 7:45 and move the quiz to Thursday :D See YOU there

Brasky7
11/18/2008, 05:37 PM
if anyone can't go, i would be willing to take 2 tickets off your hands...

that's all... :cool:

NormanPride
11/18/2008, 06:14 PM
Dude you better go, i dont care how tired you are! Seriously. I have class tonight, and don't think I didn't tell my professor I would not be showing up tonight cause of the game. He replied back and said, "that is a pretty big game tonight. Since you said that, Ill now cut class out 45 minutes early at 7:45 and move the quiz to Thursday :D See YOU there

Spek for that one. Way to go!

See kids, this is what college is all about. :D

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/18/2008, 06:56 PM
Davidson really isn't the same team they were last year without Richards, but it should be great nonetheless