PDA

View Full Version : Dear Baby Jeebus... Can The Oklahoman Bl** J** of Mike Leach end soon?

soonerboy_odanorth
11/17/2008, 02:18 AM
It shocks me, SHOCKS I say, that Bob Stoops has accomplished NOTHING minus the "Genius of Pepperdine" at his side.

Seriously, how does Bob even manage to cut his food and fork it into his mouth?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2008, 09:38 AM
I think they are trying to make up for their years of "Mike Leach won't compete for NC's because of his coaching style" talk...

And I saw Berry Tramel right down from the Nebraska tailgate..you should have laid the smack down while you were in town

badger
11/17/2008, 10:17 AM
The Oklahoman Black Jack? Is that some type of new BlackBerry they're promoting along with Wimgo?

I seriously thought that's what you were referring to until I counted the number of little starry things.;)

StoopTroup
11/17/2008, 10:27 AM
I think they are trying to make up for their years of "Mike Leach won't compete for NC's because of his coaching style" talk...

And I saw Berry Tramel right down from the Nebraska tailgate..you should have laid the smack down while you were in town
Me too STEP. Traber and Tramel were sitting together in the WWLS trailer when I saw them. I asked Traber what the deal was and he said that they were dating each other now.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2008, 10:34 AM
Berry Trammel always looks hung over to me....

We went down there so my wife could see what Al Eschbach looked like...she was quite amused

Crimson_Balls
11/17/2008, 10:43 AM
It shocks me, SHOCKS I say, that Bob Stoops has accomplished NOTHING minus the "Genius of Pepperdine" at his side.

Seriously, how does Bob even manage to cut his food and fork it into his mouth?

Stoops won a NC with Mangino as his OC. Leach already left before the '00 Season.

Right?

Scotty
11/17/2008, 11:39 AM

We went down there so my wife could see what Al Eschbach looked like...she was quite amused

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/al-eschbach-swimsuit.jpg

soonerboy_odanorth
11/17/2008, 12:45 PM
Stoops won a NC with Mangino as his OC. Leach already left before the '00 Season.

Right?

*****Psssssst. Yes. 'twould be the point of said post. Thank you Captain Obvious. :D ;)

sooner518
11/17/2008, 01:04 PM

i like this one better. it shows his ups....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/sooner518/farks/korvereschbach.jpg

soonerboy_odanorth
11/17/2008, 02:21 PM
Al always kind of scared me like that too... "Ewww icky dude, don't touch me"..

Oldnslo
11/17/2008, 02:38 PM
Mike likes the "Pirate Eye".

StoopTroup
11/17/2008, 06:30 PM
I used to like Al...but he's been around Traber way to long.