PDA

View Full Version : Offcial Gameday Thread: Off Week, 11/15

StormySooner-IN
11/15/2008, 09:46 AM
Gameday decided, **** it...and went to Hampton vs. Florida A&M

The games are sleepers today. And thats by my standards.

Enjoy the off week. :(

11a...
Navy vs. Notre Dame....CBS
Northwestern @ Michigan...ESPN2
Ohio State @ Illinios...ESPN
Princeton @ Yale...Versus
Purdue @ Iowa....BTN

1130a....
Texas vs. Kansas...FSN

230p...
Cal @ Oregon State...ABC
Minnesota @ Wisconsin...ESPN/ABC
North Carolina @ Maryland....ABC/ESPN
South Carolina @ Florida.....CBS
Wake Forest @ NCState...ESPNU

530p....
Missouri @ Iowa State....FSN

600p...
Connecticut @ Syracuse...ESPNU
USC @ Stanford...Versus

645p...
Mississippi State @ Alabama...ESPN

700p....
Boston College @ Florida State....ABC
Oklahoma State @ Colorado.....ABC (http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1113/081115_8pm1.jpg)
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky...ESPN2

915p...
UCLA @ Washington...FSN

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 09:50 AM
Ya left Off AZ at the ducks at 5:30 our time on FSAZ;)

1890MilesToNorman
11/15/2008, 10:03 AM
What's a Hampton? Florida Aligators and Mice?

For crying out loud.

1890MilesToNorman
11/15/2008, 10:10 AM
I think i just saw Urkel.

SteelCitySooner
11/15/2008, 10:21 AM
Phew, Penguins play tonight at 7:30..

kevpks
11/15/2008, 10:28 AM
I am looking forward to watching the extended train wreck that is Michigan for 30 minutes before watching the Whorns lose in Lawrence.

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 10:34 AM
I to Believe the :texan: s are gonna lose .:cool:

birddog
11/15/2008, 10:40 AM
you two must have forgotten how slow ku's defense is. either that, or you just really hope they lose to help us out. i like your thinking but the whorns will win 49-28. :mad:

aurorasooner
11/15/2008, 10:44 AM
Ya left Off AZ at the ducks at 5:30 our time on FSAZ That Sux as we don't get FX-SP/Arizona.
......Too bad FX-Sports Pacific is B'casting UCLA (3 wins) Vs Washington (0-fer) instead of Az/Oregon. There's some sort of Sport's Network Luv for both Iowa State and Washington which I don't understand, but I-State might sneak up on Missouri in Ames and I guess Fox is throwing the LA fans a bone since USC/Stanford is on Versus, Fox must think both Udub and I-State are due for the upset. ..... I'd like to watch the Fighting Mikies vs Whoregon.
you two must have forgotten how slow ku's defense is. either that, or you just really hope they lose to help us out. i like your thinking but the whorns will win 49-28. It's 32 degrees and O'cast in Lawrence right now with 41 predicted as the high with a N-wind at 10 to 20 MPH, gusts to 30. Hopefully the Whorns will put a couple on the ground early.
....Gawd, Desmond is a Birdwood. We have to beat Tech by more than just a few points or he still ranks Tech ahead of us. I think he got Tech and Texas confused.

sooner518
11/15/2008, 10:51 AM
Desmond Howard: "If Oklahoma beats Texas Tech by a slim margin, I would still vote Texas Tech ahead of Oklahoma...."

wtf.

SteelCitySooner
11/15/2008, 10:52 AM
Desmond Howard: "If Oklahoma beats Texas Tech by a slim margin, I would still vote Texas Tech ahead of Oklahoma...."

wtf.

what an idiot

swardboy
11/15/2008, 10:57 AM
And Mr. Corso thinks the Tech D shutting down oswho's offense was the greatest thing he's seen all season.......

Blues1
11/15/2008, 10:57 AM
Sam Did Good on the Phone Interview ---- !!!! -- :)

bri
11/15/2008, 11:14 AM
Seriously, a story on people writing crap on their eye black stickers?

This is officially the worst college football day ever.

SoonerStormchaser
11/15/2008, 11:16 AM

NO ****! These guys are sucking my will to live!

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 11:16 AM
you two must have forgotten how slow ku's defense is. either that, or you just really hope they lose to help us out. i like your thinking but the whorns will win 49-28. :mad:

You Musta forgotten that the :texan: s are using their 3 string CENTER .
watch fer a Bunch of Drive stoppin Fumbles .:D

kevpks
11/15/2008, 11:17 AM

I am never going to complain again about the stream of sappy human interest pieces if this is the alternative.

soonersam
11/15/2008, 11:19 AM
my eye black reads

Anti- Squint

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/15/2008, 11:21 AM
corso said SUC would beat any team in the country bc of their defense? what an idiot. the only reason their D looks good is because they play S***** teams in a S***** conference.

I bet it hurts ESPN to see SUC not at the top. they just can't refrain from hyping them up, even when they are clearly not the best.

I'm not saying their D isn't good, but if they were playing in the BigXII, their stats would be completely different.

JMHO.

soonersam
11/15/2008, 11:21 AM
I am never going to complain again about the stream of sappy human interest pieces if this is the alternative.

You know there is one still coming...... I'm guessing its something about a band member who's great great uncle had a severe ear infection and couldnt hear for two weeks. Now his great great nephew plays the Tuba in his memory.

bri
11/15/2008, 11:22 AM
Gameday decided, **** it...and went to Hampton vs. Florida A&M

The games are sleepers today. And thats by my standards.

Enjoy the off week. :(

11a...
Navy vs. Notre Dame....CBS
Northwestern @ Michigan...ESPN2
Ohio State @ Illinios...ESPN
Princeton @ Yale...Versus
Purdue @ Iowa....BTN

1130a....
Texas vs. Kansas...FSN

230p...
Cal @ Oregon State...ABC
Minnesota @ Wisconsin...ESPN/ABC
North Carolina @ Maryland....ABC/ESPN
South Carolina @ Florida.....CBS
Wake Forest @ NCState...ESPNU

530p....
Missouri @ Iowa State....FSN

600p...
Connecticut @ Syracuse...ESPNU
USC @ Stanford...Versus

645p...
Mississippi State @ Alabama...ESPN

700p....
Boston College @ Florida State....ABC
Oklahoma State @ Colorado.....ABC (http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1113/081115_8pm1.jpg)
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky...ESPN2

915p...
UCLA @ Washington...FSN

Dude, you forgot one.

7:00p
Tulsa @ Houston....CBSCS

It's an epic clash for control of Conference USA's West Division! Unstoppable offenses! Former Sooner assistant Kevin Sumlin!

Look, it's football. It's either that or talking to your family.

Iam4OUru

wtf. What if Texas beats KU by "a slim margin".....? :rolleyes:

Ton Loc
And the USC lovefest begins...
nevermind...........

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 11:24 AM
my eye black reads

Anti- Squint

My Black Eye reads , Dayum that hurt .

sooner518
11/15/2008, 11:25 AM
What if Texas beats KU by "a slim margin".....? :rolleyes:

your "logic" doesn't faze Desmond Howard!!!!

bri
11/15/2008, 11:29 AM
My Black Eye reads , Dayum that hurt .

You black eye should read "Next time, duck". :D

1890MilesToNorman
11/15/2008, 11:33 AM
My black eyes read "Oh" "Baby" "A" "Little" "Lower"

Yes, I have five eyes!

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 11:35 AM
You black eye should read "Next time, duck". :D

Dayum Bad Back and Knees . I cant duck and to slow to Run away . So I have to just stand there and drink The OVJ .:D

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 11:39 AM
That Sux as we don't get FX-SP/Arizona.
......Too bad FX-Sports Pacific is B'casting UCLA (3 wins) Vs Washington (0-fer) instead of Az/Oregon. There's some sort of Sport's Network Luv for both Iowa State and Washington which I don't understand, but I-State might sneak up on Missouri in Ames and I guess Fox is throwing the LA fans a bone since USC/Stanford is on Versus, Fox must think both Udub and I-State are due for the upset. ..... I'd like to watch the Fighting Mikies vs Whoregon. It's 32 degrees and O'cast in Lawrence right now with 41 predicted as the high with a N-wind at 10 to 20 MPH, gusts to 30. Hopefully the Whorns will put a couple on the ground early.
....Gawd, Desmond is a Birdwood. We have to beat Tech by more than just a few points or he still ranks Tech ahead of us. I think he got Tech and Texas confused.

I ordered the Sports pak thru Direct fer 12 Bucks a Month . Get all of em .;)

Lott's Bandana
11/15/2008, 11:44 AM

wtf.

I normally stay away from Playoff v. no-Playoff threads, but if there was ever a reason to fix this rusty Yugo, it is shilt like this.

National television media honk says the stupidest thing in the history of sports reporting and somewhere, someone that votes will remember this comment, nod his/her head and do exactly what Desi said.

Chaps my bootyshute.

aurorasooner
11/15/2008, 12:10 PM
I ordered the Sports pak thru Direct fer 12 Bucks a Month . Get all of em .;) We pay 5 bucks a mos for our only S-Package which includes the NFL Channel/FX-Sports- Pacific/At/Central, ESPN-Classic--which sux, ESPN News--which also sux, and some lesser sports channels that I never watch, & I would gladly sacrifice for ESPN-U, which they don't have. The bad thing about it is that the FX Sports listings on the Digital TV guide are often wrong, times-wrong or channels reversed so you can't DVR them reliably. C'cast blames FX as they say that the Networks upload the listing to them. I don't mind our Sport's package especially for $5/mos, but it's strange that FX would mirror 2 games on 2 channels or show a couple of directional schools out of Louisiana while not showing AZ/Oregon. I can't wait for WAZU vs Washington next Sat Afternoon on Fox. Whew, glad OU/Tech is a night game so Fox won't pull any Pollsters away from our game to watch that one.

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 12:12 PM
I would Have either Dish or Directv . No matter where I lived .