PDA

View Full Version : Back From The Future - Kansas - Colorado and Ill all Win...~~!

Blues1
11/13/2008, 02:49 PM
Well If you are going to Be Crazy - Might as well go All The Way.... :)

Kansas Beats Texas

Colorado Beats Okie State

Ill beats Ohio State...

Is there a Chance for One out Three...? --- :)

Still Rockin'

SeattleOUstudent
11/13/2008, 03:05 PM
anyone understand whats being asked? :)

madillsoonerfan5353
11/13/2008, 05:09 PM
:gary:

SoonR4Life
11/13/2008, 05:16 PM
Is there a Chance for One out Three...? --- :)

One out of the following losses to occur?:

Kansas Beats Texas

Ill beats Ohio State...

8timechamps
11/13/2008, 05:52 PM
WTF?

Blues1
11/13/2008, 05:59 PM
Kansas will Win
Colorado will win
Ill will Win....

You can Blast me Sunday.... :)

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 06:57 PM
One out of the following losses to occur?:

Kansas Beats Texas

Ill beats Ohio State...

Rough math taken from a guy I know who does probabilities on football games says it's slightly better than a coin flip. Best chance for a win out of those three comes from Illinois.

oumartin
11/13/2008, 07:44 PM
no chance for any of that to happen. well I won't say that Illinois doesn't have a chance but no chance for CU and KU

sidewinder517
11/13/2008, 08:21 PM
100% chance I will take a nap during the okie st. game. [hairGel]

josh09
11/13/2008, 09:08 PM
TEXAS SUXXXXXXXXXXX :texan: :texan: :rolleyes:

8timechamps
11/13/2008, 09:16 PM
Kansas will Win
Colorado will win
Ill will Win....

You can Blast me Sunday.... :)

Oh, I want to see all those teams win...just not a believer right now.

I hope I'm wrong.

salth2o
11/13/2008, 09:22 PM
From a handicapping point of view. Colorado has the best chance for an upset. Huge let down for Puke State now that they have two losses and no chance for a MNC or Big XII title. Combine that with the altitude.

Colorado 25
Pokes 22

As for the other two games.

Texas 45
Kansas 28

OSU 41
Ill 10

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 10:01 PM
From a handicapping point of view. Colorado has the best chance for an upset. Huge let down for Puke State now that they have two losses and no chance for a MNC or Big XII title. Combine that with the altitude.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

OSU is a 16.5 point favorite, Texas is a 13 point favorite, and Ohio State is a 9.5 point favorite. How do you see from a handicapping standpoint that Colorado has the best chance for an upset?

salth2o
11/13/2008, 10:19 PM
The point spread is just a starting point for handicapping and is not always indicative of how a game will turn out.

Huge let down for Puke State now that they have two losses and no chance for a MNC or Big XII title. Combine that with the altitude.

Oklahoma State is also playing their 3rd road game in 4 weeks. Colorado is 11-1 straight up and 9-3 against the spread in home finales not involving Nebraska.

I think Ok. State wins, but I think all factors included and this being a night game in Boulder, this game (of the three mentioned) has the makings for an upset.

Texas and Ohio State are two of my FAVORITE games this week and I think both get outside of the number by more than a touchdown.

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 10:24 PM
The point spread is just a starting point for handicapping and is not always indicative of how a game will turn out.

I understand this, but we're talking about chances of who will lose. Since Vegas lines are pretty much based on chances of winning a game, would you not agree that, based on the bookie lines, Ohio State has the biggest chance of losing this weekend?

salth2o
11/13/2008, 10:41 PM
I understand this, but we're talking about chances of who will lose. Since Vegas lines are pretty much based on chances of winning a game, would you not agree that, based on the bookie lines, Ohio State has the biggest chance of losing this weekend?

Illinois definitely has the fewest points to cover, but to get an outright win I think the odds are stacked against them with Pryor playing like he is, Wells getting healthier each week, and a bit of a revenge factor. Plus, the Buckeyes have won their last two road games 45-7 and 45-10.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2008, 12:14 AM
I agree that CU has the best of the (slim) chances to pull the upset, but why would we want that ? We may need SOS when we play them.

Okay, I understand why we may not want what is best for us in this case :D

olevetonahill
11/14/2008, 12:19 AM
no chance for any of that to happen. well I won't say that Illinois doesn't have a chance but no chance for CU and KU

KU whoops the :texan: s
Book It .:D

illinisooner
11/14/2008, 12:26 AM
Rough math taken from a guy I know who does probabilities on football games says it's slightly better than a coin flip. Best chance for a win out of those three comes from Illinois.

This is true.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/14/2008, 12:42 AM
I agree that CU has the best of the (slim) chances to pull the upset, but why would we want that ? We may need SOS when we play them.

Okay, I understand why we may not want what is best for us in this case :DAggy should never be helped in recruiting. They pretty much need to lose always.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2008, 12:51 AM
Aggy should never be helped in recruiting. They pretty much need to lose always.

I'll take that reason - plus it never hurts my feelings when aggy loses. You gotta know that with OSU out of the big12 south race in a season with so much promise, they are looking at the game with OU as their "moral" CCG.

tommieharris91
11/14/2008, 12:57 AM
Colorado winning helps Texas the most. They beat Colorado. Texas Tech and OU didn't play Colorado. All 3 teams in the race either played or will play OSU.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2008, 01:06 AM
Colorado is really limping to the finish this year - it took a screw-up at the end by ISU for CU to win last week at home. But OSU may be really down from getting blown out by Tech and weird things happen in Boulder at night :)

Crucifax Autumn
11/14/2008, 01:52 AM
I'll take that reason - plus it never hurts my feelings when aggy loses. You gotta know that with OSU out of the big12 south race in a season with so much promise, they are looking at the game with OU as their "moral" CCG.

Luckily for them they'll consider it a moral victory when they are down by 60 and score a trash TD in the waning seconds of the game.