View Full Version : Badger now post fodder on hornfans.com

Jacie
11/12/2008, 07:58 PM
In a thread title Reading Soonerfans was this post:

Statalyzer
10,000+ posts
11/11/08 04:55 PM
Re: Reading Soonerfans... [re: TexanWolv]

The funniest thing on soonerfans is badger, who called out one of the Texas posters for being afraid to back up his prediction that UT would win and now has to have a pro-Texas signature as a result. His custom user title says "Tech 39, Texas 33". Funny how OU is vicariously becoming Tech fans in order to have something over Texas.

Three posts later was this gem:

Sooner-Tuf
1000+ posts
11/11/08 06:56 PM
Re: Reading Soonerfans... [re: TexanWolv]

Reading SoonerFans....

Well that would be your first mistake of the day. Hope the rest of it went better for you.

I know one thing all of you are going to in-fuking-sane playing these scenarios out in your head. The games will be played and it will all work out.

Stat - I haven't read that forum for years but if it tells you anything Badger is probably the most normal poster over there (or used to be anyway).

8timechamps
11/12/2008, 08:07 PM
badger is far from "normal"...

:D

badger
11/12/2008, 08:07 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent basketball knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

8timechamps
11/12/2008, 08:09 PM
Told ya

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 08:14 PM
Badger, you're a dude, dude.

AlbqSooner
11/12/2008, 08:27 PM

It is an easy mistake for posters on that site to make. In Austin lots of guys are doing their nails.:D

badger
11/12/2008, 08:27 PM

If one of those dudes was Herr, somebody needs to tell him to come back because I always beat him at the bets made with him. :mad:

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to be taking my business elsewhere. Later dudes.

BUT, before I go, I would like to remind you all that my record against the horns is very good, including one notable bet (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82776&page=5) that few knew would come ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE, from OU winning the Big 12, to UT losing and going to the Holiday Bowl.

Ok, taking biz elsewhere now. That's right, going to a more knowledgeable basketball environment without the badger abuse. Nyah nyah.

;)

8timechamps
11/12/2008, 08:36 PM
If one of those dudes was Herr, somebody needs to tell him to come back because I always beat him at the bets made with him. :mad:

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to be taking my business elsewhere. Later dudes.

BUT, before I go, I would like to remind you all that my record against the horns is very good, including one notable bet (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82776&page=5) that few knew would come ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE, from OU winning the Big 12, to UT losing and going to the Holiday Bowl.

Ok, taking biz elsewhere now. That's right, going to a more knowledgeable basketball environment without the badger abuse. Nyah nyah.

;)

Don't forget to return your Soonerfans.com sponsor gift.

OUTromBoNado
11/12/2008, 10:23 PM
I'm still waiting for NP to chime in on this thread. :pop:

Whornfans is full of fail.

47straight
11/12/2008, 11:58 PM
A guy I knew, a longhorn, got banned from hornfans. Funny how he's just the kind of penultimate ********* that perfectly typifies a hornfans poster.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/13/2008, 01:50 AM
Hmmm.... a modern-day perusal of Hornfans.com:

"We of the 40 are superior to all man/woman/keep-it-weirdo-kind.

Them dirt-burglars north of teh Red r teh suck."

That was '98. Didn't see any updates. Anyone?..Anyone?....Bueller?....Bueller?

SoonerKnight
11/13/2008, 02:53 AM
I'll be happpy when that avatar is gone!!!!!!

olevetonahill
11/13/2008, 05:24 AM
I'll be happpy when that avatar is gone!!!!!!

I love the Baj But I dont want her betin the :texan: again On anything .
:eek:

TexasLidig8r
11/13/2008, 09:13 AM
A guy I knew, a longhorn, got banned from hornfans. Funny how he's just the kind of penultimate ********* that perfectly typifies a hornfans poster.

He was a "next to the last" *******????:confused:

Maybe... quintessential is better here.

Oh.. and .. sorry Badj. !

:D

badger
11/13/2008, 09:15 AM
My husband has now disallowed me from ever making bets ever again :(:(

(no, not really, but as you suspect, this is one of those posts where I hint-too-much at being a girl so that people stop confusing me with being a dude)

TexasLidig8r
11/13/2008, 09:55 AM
Hey Badj... how does THIS sound...

If OU beats Sand Aggy, you can immediately take down your "Aspire to Greatness" avi and sig and go back to whatever your badger heart desires...

IF however, your beloved Sooners LOSE to Sand Aggy.. you have to keep the avi and sig until the day before OU plays its bowl game..

Are you a sport, sport? :D

OKLA21FAN
11/13/2008, 09:57 AM

If OU beats Sand Aggy, you can immediately take down your "Aspire to Greatness" avi and sig and go back to whatever your badger heart desires...

IF however, your beloved Sooners LOSE to Sand Aggy.. you have to keep the avi and sig until the day before OU plays its bowl game..

She might take the bet, if you would do her divorce papers ala pro bono! :pop:

NormanPride
11/13/2008, 10:18 AM
Grah. She ALWAYS loses bets. This is why I tell her NOT to bet.

DO NOT BET. EVER.

Remember, gambling is a sin! ;)

8timechamps
11/13/2008, 11:51 AM
Whoa...

I was gone for a long time, but I thought I had pretty much caught up on everything.

A. Is badger a female?
B. Is NP a male?

picasso
11/13/2008, 11:57 AM
"Tech 39, Texas 33". Funny how OU is vicariously becoming Tech fans in order to have something over Texas.

well it's nothing compared to the rapist wit of every Texas fan in west end chanting "Boise State!" on Friday night mind you.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/13/2008, 12:15 PM
Whoa...

I was gone for a long time, but I thought I had pretty much caught up on everything.

A. Is badger a female?
B. Is NP a male?

For the most part.

badger
11/13/2008, 12:16 PM

You're getting me in trouble with my husband! :mad:

We made our stipulations and I plan to stick to them... no, not because I don't think we'll lose to Sand Aggie, but rather, because of the day our bet ends: The day after OU-osu.

Yes, Lid, by that time, I plan to move on to greater and better things than OU-texas, which I'm sure you can understand. OU-texas victory is nice in October and all, but by the end of November, I'm thinking Big 12 South, Big 12 champions, BCS bowl games... BCS CHAMPIONSHIP bowl games...

So I hereby reject your offer. However, I will be putting resident Pokes on notice: Expect to be called out. I have never lost an avatar/sig bet to a Poke, and the Lid bet only marks my second OU-Texas bet loss, the first being in basketball.
http://i33.tinypic.com/29wwkkg.jpg
As you can clearly see, Lid, there are many things "On Notice," but as of right now, kudos to the squiggly line I just added in, Texas Longwhorns (haha) are no longer "On Notice." They will soon be replaced by "The BCS" or "Poll Voters that don't vote for OU," etc.

For the record, things that are no longer "On Notice" are immediately bedowngraded (haha again) to "Dead to Me." Hey, how about that, Texas is dead, just like your season, which includes NO MORE MARQUEE MATCHUPS. How unfortunate. You really need one or two to move back up the polls. :D

Also, please pass along the following message to the hornfans.com posters who remarked on my profile pointing out the "Texas 33, Tech 39" notice: You are all paying close attention to the OU-Tech game to see if you can go to the Big 12 championship, so don't fault us for paying close attention to games that help us get there, too. If Tech wins, it's all over.

TexasLidig8r
11/13/2008, 06:34 PM
http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Commentary/Chicken_Little/Chicken_Little.jpg

bawk.. bawk... bawk....

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 06:43 PM
Whoa...

A. Is badger a female?
B. Is NP a male?

Both of them got sex changes. Badger is a male and NP is a female.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/14/2008, 01:17 AM
1. Badj... You stinkin' cheeseheads will be lucky if you can pull one out against the always poor-to-mediocre Golden Gophers this weekend.

2. Lid... thank the year 2005. From a "relevance" standpoint, that one put you on par with the Golden Gophers.... but somewhere south of programs such as Miami. Congrats!

3. Picasso... "rapist"??? Please sub "rapier". In the case that I am not getting said infinite jest or sarcasm, please feel free to tell me to shove it.

... and that is all I have to say about that......

badger
11/14/2008, 10:51 AM
1. Badj... You stinkin' cheeseheads will be lucky if you can pull one out against the always poor-to-mediocre Golden Gophers this weekend.

Hey... Minnesota was ahead of Ohio State for... a few minutes! Nyah nyah! Wait... why am I defending the golden rodents? Booo... they used to dig holes in my yard back north :mad:

Please don't get me confused with my username - "badger" refers more to where I'm from than what team I support (there are enough "Sooner" usernames to go around though, methinks). However, it makes me a little bit sad to see how a once promising Wisconsin season has turned out. Losing to Michigan (another once promising season) just crushed everyone... especially the band. Tee hee.

NormanPride
11/14/2008, 03:15 PM
I think badger is a pretty cool guy. eh bets avitars and doesn't afraid of anything.

soonerboomer93
11/14/2008, 10:58 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent basketball knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

whatever, ladyboy

soonerboomer93
11/14/2008, 11:00 PM
My husband has now disallowed me from ever making bets ever again :(:(

(no, not really, but as you suspect, this is one of those posts where I hint-too-much at being a girl so that people stop confusing me with being a dude)

they're horn fans, they'll just think you're ghey

they might even think you're one of them now

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2008, 02:58 AM
First off, this thread is hilarious.

Secondly...

there are enough "Sooner" usernames to go around though, methinks

That's why I chose a cool sounding name from the title of a book by one of my favorite authors.

GottaHavePride
11/15/2008, 02:20 PM
3. Picasso... "rapist"??? Please sub "rapier". In the case that I am not getting said infinite jest or sarcasm, please feel free to tell me to shove it.

... and that is all I have to say about that......

[Sean Connery] I'll take "The Rapists" for $100! [/Sean Connery]

SoonerShark
11/15/2008, 02:34 PM
Didn't the 2001 OU-zerOSU game bring great cheer to Horn fans? "Funny how UT is vicariously becoming Cowpoked fans in order to have something over Oklahoma." A back door route to the Big XII Championship is still a door.

the_ouskull
11/15/2008, 03:50 PM
[Sean Connery] I'll take "The Rapists" for $100! [/Sean Connery]

Well, if it's inevitable, then they should just lay back and enjoy it.

Sin,
Bob Knight

silverwheels
11/15/2008, 03:53 PM

It's a Dumb & Dumber reference.