PDA

View Full Version : Obama starts off out of the gate by releasing

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 11:21 AM
Details regarding the private conversation with Bush yesterday as reported in the NY unamerican times.

This "unnamed source" horse**** needs to stop.

So far I havn't seen one indication that this guy wants to be "bipartisan" or represent the "people who did not vote for him"

Hell, Even reporters are now saying that he is creepy and that they really don't know much about him.

This after kissing his *** to get him elected for the past 2 years.

"Things are of epic proportion in the economy since the Great Depression!" So my first act will be to Pay for other countries to have abortions and sign a bill so the American Gov can finally pay to create life in order to destroy it, even thouogh there has not been one instance of success in that arena"

What a f'in joke.

1890MilesToNorman
11/11/2008, 11:22 AM
Disgraceful!

bri
11/11/2008, 11:24 AM
God, I am going to love this place for the next four years. :D

KingBarry
11/11/2008, 11:25 AM
OK, so Sen Obama had a private conversation with Pres Bush -- and the details of the private meeting were leaked to the press. I haven't seen/heard the reports, but that one shouldn't be too hard to track down.

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 11:28 AM
OK, so Sen Obama had a private conversation with Pres Bush -- and the details of the private meeting were leaked to the press. I haven't seen/heard the reports, but that one shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Supposedly Obamas aides.

BUSH ANGER: OBAMA AIDES LEAK CHAT DETAILS
Tue Nov 11 2008 09:28:10 ET

Just hours after President Bush and President-elect Obama met in the Oval Office of the White House, details of their confidential conversation began leaking out to the press, igniting anger from the president, sources claim.

"Senator Obama would be wise to keep close counsel," a top Bush source warned.

"BUSH AND OBAMA AT ODDS OVER AID FOR AUTO INDUSTRY," splashed the NEW YORK TIMES in an exclusive Monday evening, quoting "people familiar with the discussion."

The two met at the White House in private, without staff.

"Bush indicated at the meeting that he might support some aid and a broader economic stimulus package if Obama and congressional Democrats dropped their opposition to a free-trade agreement with Colombia," claimed the TIMES.

MORE

The ASSOCIATED PRESS quickly followed with details of the conversation, citing "aides who described the discussion on grounds of anonymity, citing the private nature of the meeting."

Bush advisers view the leaks as an effort to undermine the president's remaining days in office.

"Senator Obama may not be familiar with a long-standing tradition of presidents holding their private conversations, private," a senior adviser explained to the DRUDGE REPORT.

Developing...

JohnnyMack
11/11/2008, 12:20 PM
Instead of posting this crap, let's just all go to drudgereport.com and read it ourselves. Yay!

swardboy
11/11/2008, 12:57 PM
Instead of posting this crap, let's just all go to drudgereport.com and read it ourselves. Yay!

And have you miss out on the reality check.....hell na!

OklahomaTuba
11/11/2008, 01:09 PM
Did he make fun of any elderly hospitalized old women in the meeting?

yermom
11/11/2008, 01:14 PM
i don't know, i think astrology in the White House should be pretty much fair game :D

i can't believe i never heard that before. geez.

OklahomaTuba
11/11/2008, 01:17 PM
i don't know, i think astrology in the White House should be pretty much fair game :D

i can't believe i never heard that before. geez.

Hillary talking to the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt is much, much better.

yermom
11/11/2008, 01:23 PM
i never said i didn't think she wasn't a dumb yainch ;)

of course her thing sounded like some kind of role playing, not divination

JohnnyMack
11/11/2008, 01:27 PM
I love that we're supposed to defend Nancy Reagan for having seances because she's old. It was stupid then, it's stupid now and it'll be stupid in 50 years.

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 01:35 PM
it'll be stupid in 50 years

Defaming the dead. You libz have no class.

pergdaddy
11/11/2008, 01:36 PM
I can't believe it took a week for the GOP to go on the attack.

It'll be 4 years of Obama trying to do stuff while beating the GOP off of him with a stick.

One more reason why I hate politics.

A wise sage who drove a truck in California once said, "Can't we all just get along?"

Well, can we? I'll answer that. NOPE. NEVER. NADA. ZILCH. It's not in our nature to try to work together.

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 01:43 PM
It's not in our nature to try to work together.

Sure it is. Look at how people work together after a disaster. The problem is everyone who tries to divide every issue into "us" vs. "them".

pergdaddy
11/11/2008, 01:48 PM
Klatt,
This is true. But the fundamental problem is those that are the ones who want to work together, such as the American people, are not the ones who are in power to influence working together.

I just get tired of the constant bickering. It's like I'm at a family reunion.

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 01:58 PM
the fundamental problem is those that are the ones who want to work together, such as the American people, are not the ones who are in power to influence working together

We get the government that we deserve. I see very little willingness to work together amongst the vast partisan hordes of American people. Republicans claiming a monopoly on "Real America" doesn't help. Democrats sneering at "flyover country" doesn't help.

OklahomaTuba
11/11/2008, 02:00 PM
In soviet russia, everyone agreed and got along.

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 02:01 PM
In soviet russia, everyone agreed and got along.

There's a difference between not agreeing with somebody and being a total ********* about it.

OklahomaTuba
11/11/2008, 02:09 PM
There's a difference between not agreeing with somebody and being a total ********* about it.

That's funny, considering some of the stuff you have posted on this board.

Veritas
11/11/2008, 02:12 PM
WTF are you talking about? mdk has always been a cool headed poster who leans to the left.

yermom
11/11/2008, 02:14 PM
"accuse your enemy of what you do"

;)

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 02:24 PM

Every now and then I lose my cool, but I'm certainly not what you'd call a hothead around here.

A Sooner in Texas
11/11/2008, 02:32 PM
At least Obama's aides didn't leak details of Bush being a diva and going on shopping sprees on the RNC's dime and walking out in nothing more than a towel. :)
Pretty classy stuff coming from the McCain camp. I'm not a Sarah fan, but they sure didn't waste any time throwing her under the bus. If she's the reason they lost, why did the McCain people pick her?

GrapevineSooner
11/11/2008, 02:34 PM
Every now and then I lose my cool, but I'm certainly not what you'd call a hothead around here.

A little stubborn sometimes... ;)

mdklatt
11/11/2008, 02:44 PM
At least Obama's aides didn't leak details of Palin...walking out in nothing more than a towel.

If they wanted to win they should have leaked this before the election. :D

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 02:45 PM

It'll be 4 years of Obama trying to do stuff while beating the GOP off of him with a stick.

A wise sage who drove a truck in California once said, "Can't we all just get along?"

Well, can we? I'll answer that. NOPE. NEVER. NADA. ZILCH. It's not in our nature to try to work together.

It wasn't a wise trucker. It was cracked out Rodney King.

pergdaddy
11/11/2008, 03:05 PM
85, using the quotes, not the a** monkey. I got him mixed up with the white trucker who got the living hell beat out of him.

My bad.

Still would be nice though if the two parties would stop all the bullcrap and work together. Either that, or have a third party come in and open up a can of whoop-a**.

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 03:09 PM
85, using the quotes, not the a** monkey. I got him mixed up with the white trucker who got the living hell beat out of him.

My bad.

Still would be nice though if the two parties would stop all the bullcrap and work together. Either that, or have a third party come in and open up a can of whoop-a**.

Third Party.

The Constitutional Party would suit me just fine.

LosAngelesSooner
11/11/2008, 03:12 PM
Let me get this straight. The New York Times, one of the most respected, admired and critically acclaimed newspapers in all of the world is actually:

...as reported in the NY unamerican times.

And is not to be trusted since it's "traitorous garbage." However:

... a senior adviser explained to the DRUDGE REPORT. is a reliable, viable, unbiased source.

GOTCHA. ;)

OklahomaTuba
11/11/2008, 04:32 PM
If you like liberal propaganda, the NY Times is great!!

RedRum
11/11/2008, 04:45 PM
President Bush is mad about someone leaking something to the press? heh..

Pot, meet kettle

LosAngelesSooner
11/11/2008, 04:46 PM
Ahhhh Tuba. To live in your magical world...

soonerscuba
11/11/2008, 04:56 PM
Garbage in, garbage out. Good riddance.

Harry Beanbag
11/11/2008, 05:11 PM
WTF are you talking about? mdk has always been a cool headed poster who leans to the left.

As long as the topic isn't Global Warming or Taxes. :)

Harry Beanbag
11/11/2008, 05:12 PM

My bad.

Reginald Denny?

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 05:22 PM
Reginald Denny?

Rodney king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiR04ey7-M

Zbird
11/11/2008, 05:44 PM
Try a cold shower.

KC//CRIMSON
11/11/2008, 05:48 PM
McDesperate lives on!

StoopTroup
11/11/2008, 07:12 PM
Did Obama just tell GW to get out now?

Collier11
11/11/2008, 08:07 PM

I dont want to hear a F'n word about this after the way libz defamed Bush day after day

bri
11/11/2008, 08:32 PM
But I thought the whole point was that you guys are better than us? :D

A Sooner in Texas
11/11/2008, 08:56 PM
I dont want to hear a F'n word about this after the way libz defamed Bush day after day

"Defamed" might be too strong a word.

and Clinton has been trashed 24-7 since his 1992 campaign until the end of time. :) Or defamed.

So you'll probably hear plenty of F'n words about it every time someone here gets pissed off about something Obama said or did, which is all the time.

bri
11/11/2008, 08:57 PM
So what you're saying is, no matter who wins, the other side will always bash the guy?

How deliciously Sisyphean of us. :D

yermom
11/11/2008, 09:06 PM
But I thought the whole point was that you guys are better than us? :D

nope, two wrongs make a right, you know like torturing terrorists ;)

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 09:11 PM
After 8 years of the Olberman's of the world disrespecting Bush, I have no reason but to do the same to "Mr" Obama.

A Sooner in Texas
11/11/2008, 09:11 PM
So what you're saying is, no matter who wins, the other side will always bash the guy?

How deliciously Sisyphean of us. :D

Rock and roll. ;)

bri
11/11/2008, 09:14 PM
nope, two wrongs make a right, you know like torturing terrorists ;)

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

soonerscuba
11/11/2008, 09:24 PM
After 8 years of the Olberman's of the world disrespecting Bush, I have no reason but to do the same to "Mr" Obama.It's a free country, but basing your behavior off of the TV is why Paris Hilton is a millionaire outside of her trust.

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 09:32 PM
I actually voted for Obama as I didn't want to have to tell my grandchildren someday that I didn't vote for the first black president. I just think there needs to be some justice to the unfair treatment that Bush has received the past 5-6 years.

bri
11/11/2008, 09:36 PM
Yes we can.....exploit white guilt.

;)

soonerscuba
11/11/2008, 09:48 PM
The right sought to destroy Clinton with public treasury, the left made a systematic attack on Bush through media and public protest, how about we call it square and leave Obama be until he's actually the president.

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 09:55 PM
Fair enough for me. The problem is the extremes on both sides hold the purses. Most Americans are much more moderate than either extreme.

KingBarry
11/11/2008, 10:00 PM
"It'll be 4 years of Obama trying to do stuff while beating the GOP off of him with a stick"

Actually, it won't be. Republicans don't have enough seats in Congress to thwart Obama's programs. The Dems can run roughshod in the House, and will only be about two-three votes short of shutting down a filibuster by invoking cloture (60 votes). And there are enought RINO Republicans in the Senate that they shouldn't have much trouble peeling off folks like the two Maine Senators to get cloture and move forward.

Get yourself ready for a lot of very loud screaming and shouting from Congressional Republicans, because screaming and shouting are all that they can do.

Another issue I wanted to comment on -- there was much comment on the parties "working together" for the common good. And there was much comment that the US government doesn't do that for a variety of reasons.

Guys, here's the dirty little secret. The two parties in Congress, especially in the Senate, work together VERY well. Shockingly well in some cases. The public perception that the parties are constantly bickering can be chalked up to political incentives.

Let's say you are a US Congressman from a strongly conservative, Republican state. Let's say that new President Obama has proposed a highly controversial and decidedly left leaning policy, and the right-wing nation is up-in-arms. Needless to say, this policy is extremely unpopular with your home folks, and they expect you to stop it, if you can, or water it down as much as possible if you can't.

Now you, a simple Representative from small slice of some state somewhere, a member of a party with a 70 seat minority, can DO NOTHING to stop this policy from passing. And you can't do anything to water it down. You don't have the votes.

So what do you do? You NEVER admit you can do nothing. You would be crucified as a "Do Nothing Member of Congress" in your next reelection bid. No, you have to do something.

So you scream. You yell. You hold press conferences denouncing the idea, and denouncing the other party, and denouncing the President and his allies in Congress.

Do you think all this denouncing is going to be effective? No, you don't. Do you think it will get you on TV and in the newspapers back home to prove to your constituents that you "doing something"? Yes, you do. And that's your goal.

Now also let's just say that you just voted with the Dems and the President on the last nine proposals -- all extremely reasonable reforms -- put forward by the White House. You are from a GOP district and your job is to stop the President. Uh oh. Better make your protest double loud this time.

So I would say that much of the "bickering" in politics is appearance over fact, and is due to the political imperative to play up conflict. Golly, I wish this weren't true, but it is.

85Sooner
11/11/2008, 10:03 PM
Clinton was never called a NAZI, he was called a Liar which he admitted he was. People have called Bush a liar, and have never been able to prove that distinction. Bush was brutalized by many people rep. sheehan et al that I would regard as human debris including some that hold high office murtha and maj leader pelosi . No office holder that I know from the right ever even use the word liar when it came to Clinton.

Many on the left never even addressed him as President Bush, Just Bush and, I never saw that with Clinton.

The left is so morally bankrupt and inflammatory that I will love to see how they get when they get called on it.

I disagree with Obamas policies. I know all politicians promise things they can't deliver for various reasons. I don't call that a lie.

But I am gonna watch this guy like a ****ing hawk and I am going to call him out on everything. WBTW I also did with Bush who has disappointed me along with every other Repub who joined the group spending like drunken sailors. I did not vote for one of my sen. this time because he voted for the bailout.

I would like to see just one dem, just one, hold their own *******s accountable. The Pubs at least have that.

leavingthezoo
11/11/2008, 10:52 PM
Clinton was never called a NAZI, he was called a Liar which he admitted he was. People have called Bush a liar, and have never been able to prove that distinction. Bush was brutalized by many people rep. sheehan et al that I would regard as human debris including some that hold high office murtha and maj leader pelosi . No office holder that I know from the right ever even use the word liar when it came to Clinton.

Many on the left never even addressed him as President Bush, Just Bush and, I never saw that with Clinton.

The left is so morally bankrupt and inflammatory that I will love to see how they get when they get called on it.

I disagree with Obamas policies. I know all politicians promise things they can't deliver for various reasons. I don't call that a lie.

But I am gonna watch this guy like a ****ing hawk and I am going to call him out on everything. WBTW I also did with Bush who has disappointed me along with every other Repub who joined the group spending like drunken sailors. I did not vote for one of my sen. this time because he voted for the bailout.

I would like to see just one dem, just one, hold their own *******s accountable. The Pubs at least have that.

A lot of republicans haven't been all too impressed with President Bush either. It astounds me how easily many forget President Bush had the highest approval ratings of any President... which means a lot of folks that are displeased with him now have not always been displeased. I am in that crowd.

I don't mind a critical eye of any President and if you get your jollies by being critical before Obama even takes office, then... good for you. That's your prerogative. I only ask that you quit ignoring a key part of history where President Bush had ample support until he lost it and it wasn't just the trust of democrats he lost.

GottaHavePride
11/11/2008, 10:58 PM
Clinton was never called a NAZI, he was called a Liar which he admitted he was. People have called Bush a liar, and have never been able to prove that distinction.

I've never called Bush a liar.

I've called him an idiot that says things like "strateegery".

You know the really sad part about David Letterman's "Great Moments in Presidenial Speeches" bit? They're all right there, caught on video.

bri
11/11/2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/bush.gif VIDEOTAPE HATES AMERICA!!! :mad:

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:15 PM
Obama will be exposed soon enough for what he is. He is a far far leftist.

Sooner1979
11/11/2008, 11:16 PM

So I guess the flaming libernatzies ripping Bush to shreads for the last 8 years should make any American think that Obama is off limits...If he is so damn smart, then maybe he should think before opening his damn mouth...

My philosophy is that in order to trust someone, they need to earn it first...Obama has not earned my trust yet, and he isnt off to a good start either...

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:21 PM
So I guess the flaming libernatzies ripping Bush to shreads for the last 8 years should make any American think that Obama is off limits...If he is so damn smart, then maybe he should think before opening his damn mouth...

My philosophy is that in order to trust someone, they need to earn it first...Obama has not earned my trust yet, and he isnt off to a good start either...

Insert clapping smiley here. Well said.

GottaHavePride
11/11/2008, 11:21 PM

Has anyone here posted a reliable source saying those leaks were accurate? No? Oh wait...

ABC NEWS: White House says Obama leaks Not Accurate (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Business/story?id=6231372&page=1)

Way to bite on news generated by an anonymous internet dooshbag talking out of his ***. Good job.

Frozen Sooner
11/11/2008, 11:26 PM
I actually voted for Obama as I didn't want to have to tell my grandchildren someday that I didn't vote for the first black president. I just think there needs to be some justice to the unfair treatment that Bush has received the past 5-6 years.
Do you think people don't remember the racist BS you posted the night before the election?

bri
11/11/2008, 11:26 PM
Has anyone here posted a reliable source saying those leaks were accurate? No? Oh wait...

ABC NEWS: White House says Obama leaks Not Accurate (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Business/story?id=6231372&page=1)

Way to bite on news generated by an anonymous internet dooshbag talking out of his ***. Good job.

:mad: TEH LIBZ DID IT FIRST, SO IT'S OKAY! I HAVE A NOTE FROM MATT DRUDGE SAYING SO!! IT'S SIGNED!! :mad:

Of course, thirty minutes later it mysteriously disappears forever, but still. :D

leavingthezoo
11/11/2008, 11:27 PM
you last 3 punks are flaming libernatzies!

bri
11/11/2008, 11:29 PM
you last 3 punks have flaming libernatzies!

YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE CLEAN!!! :mad:

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:30 PM
Do you think people don't remember the racist BS you posted the night before the election?

Racist? So you can't criticize "the one" without being labeled racist? Oh, these are going to be some long 4 years.

leavingthezoo
11/11/2008, 11:30 PM
YOU TOLD ME MIKE AND GHP WERE CLEAN!!! :mad:

um, no i didn't. :O

Frozen Sooner
11/11/2008, 11:31 PM
Racist? So you can't criticize "the one" without being labeled racist? Oh, these are going to be some long 4 years.

Yeah, what you posted wasn't criticism. It was race baiting, it got deleted, and you're damn lucky I didn't boot you off the site.

Don't play stupid.

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:32 PM
If he is 50 % black and 50% white, how can anything be construed as racist?

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:33 PM
HELLO!!!! I SAID I VOTED FOR HIM!

tommieharris91
11/11/2008, 11:34 PM
If he is 50 % black and 50% white, how can anything be construed as racist?

I've definitely seen a few things here that can be easily construed as racist.

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:38 PM
Bush- "stupid," "Hitler", "Terrorist"- everybody laughs

Any criticizing of the messiah Barack Hussein- "Racist"

LOSE THE RACE CARD. IT'S OLD.

Fraggle145
11/11/2008, 11:40 PM
After 8 years of the Olberman's of the world disrespecting Bush, I have no reason but to do the same to "Mr" Obama.

Way to take the high road :rolleyes:

Also as has been said at least twice in this thread, I dont think Bush was criticized for 8yrs... he had a 51% approval rating through year 4 I believe. I know I liked him for a while. As has been said since befoer the election repeating gross overstatements doesnt make them true. Once he started doing really dumb stuff then he got criticized. And most of it IMO was well deserved.

Sooner1979
11/11/2008, 11:44 PM

I didnt start this thread, and I probably wont finish it, but my real question is, Why are you so defensive of someone you obviously know nothing about? Give Senator Obama a chance, and you will find that he isn't the god you think he is...

By the way, if this information got leaked, and the meeting was only between President Bush and Senator Obama, then by the process of elimination, I would go with Obama leaking this information to an aide whom in turn leaked it to the press...

tommieharris91
11/11/2008, 11:44 PM
Bush- "stupid," "Hitler", "Terrorist"- everybody laughs

Any criticizing of the messiah Barack Hussein- "Racist"

LOSE THE RACE CARD. IT'S OLD.

It's OK to criticize Obama without being racist. However, if one were to say things like "I voted for McCain because Obama's black," he would be a racist.

LosAngelesSooner
11/11/2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah, what you posted wasn't criticism. It was race baiting, it got deleted, and you're damn lucky I didn't boot you off the site.

Don't play stupid.Personally, I don't understand why you guys didn't perma-boot this troll AGES AGO.

Sooner1979
11/11/2008, 11:46 PM

PalmBeachSooner1
11/11/2008, 11:47 PM
Very true. I think he lost my respect after Katrina. Like I said, I actually voted for Obama because I am hoping he can bring both sides back together. Whether anyone likes Bush's policies or not, everyone should admit the treatment he's received in the press has been pretty unfair.

I am just afraid that I am not going to be allowed to be critical of Obama without having the race issue thrown at me. It has NOTHING to do with his race. It's his policies. I am going to give him a chance. But if he swings too far left I feel it's within my right to criticize him without being labeled that's all.

bri
11/11/2008, 11:51 PM
I didnt start this thread, and I probably wont finish it, but my real question is, Why are you so defensive of someone you obviously know nothing about? Give Senator Obama a chance, and you will find that he isn't the god you think he is...

Oh man, you guys really crack me up.

Let me know when your prescience is offering up something useful like winning lotto numbers, Kreskin.

GottaHavePride
11/11/2008, 11:54 PM

I don't think he's a god. I get annoyed by people that blindly parrot whatever information their chosen partisan shill tells them to with out A) thinking or B) double-checking the information. It's lazy, stupid thinking, and it's the reason our political system and society in general is as far in the ****ter as it is.

By the way, if this information got leaked, and the meeting was only between President Bush and Senator Obama, then by the process of elimination, I would go with Obama leaking this information to an aide whom in turn leaked it to the press...

You missed the point of what I posted. The information that "was leaked" was WRONG. Thus whoever "leaked" the information didn't actually know what the **** they were talking about. I'd be just as pissed off if all the democrats on here were up in arms because one internet hack site claimed George W. eats deep-fried puppies.

GottaHavePride
11/11/2008, 11:57 PM
Oh, and for the record: if a "private" meeting in the White House was actually "private" the Secret Service just failed miserably at their job and all need to be fired. ANYone could have leaked that info to the press. THINK.

Sooner1979
11/12/2008, 12:01 AM
Oh man, you guys really crack me up.

Let me know when your prescience is offering up something useful like winning lotto numbers, Kreskin.

You want a lotto number...Okay, November 5th (the day after Obama was elected as President), the Illinois state lottery Pick 3 was, drum roll please....666....That is absolutely true, just go the Illinois State lottery commission and look up the lottery numbers for last week...

I know this doesnt mean anything, but I thought it was ironic...

Sooner1979
11/12/2008, 12:04 AM
I don't think he's a god. I get annoyed by people that blindly parrot whatever information their chosen partisan shill tells them to with out A) thinking or B) double-checking the information. It's lazy, stupid thinking, and it's the reason our political system and society in general is as far in the ****ter as it is.

You missed the point of what I posted. The information that "was leaked" was WRONG. Thus whoever "leaked" the information didn't actually know what the **** they were talking about. I'd be just as pissed off if all the democrats on here were up in arms because one internet hack site claimed George W. eats deep-fried puppies.

So what source tells you that it isnt correct? ABC? CBS? NBC? CNBC? MSNBC? All very liberal, and I am sure you watch one of them and accept everything they say as fact...

1890MilesToNorman
11/12/2008, 12:05 AM
A whole lot of folks don't know the difference between right and wrong. Very sad.

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 12:07 AM
So what source tells you that it isnt correct? ABC? CBS? NBC? CNBC? MSNBC? All very liberal, and I am sure you watch one of them and accept everything they say as fact...

So you left only Fox News as the only legit news source... LOL.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 12:08 AM
You want a lotto number...Okay, November 5th (the day after Obama was elected as President), the Illinois state lottery Pick 3 was, drum roll please....666....That is absolutely true, just go the Illinois State lottery commission and look up the lottery numbers for last week...

I know this doesnt mean anything, but I thought it was ironic...yeah, well, November 5th is also Guy Fawkes Day, so there goes your ironic lotto gods theory.

GottaHavePride
11/12/2008, 12:11 AM

I don't watch ANY single news source regularly. That's my whole point about "think and cross-check your facts against multiple sources".

And yes, it is entirely possible that the source I ALREADY POSTED indeed refutes the initial post in this thread. Call me crazy, but I trust ABC several orders of magnitude more than Drudge Report.

Here's another:
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/11/obama-urges-bush-help-auto-indusstry/

According to ABC, the White House says the leak was inaccurate. According to Fox News, Obama's staff says the leak was inaccurate. I'd say that's a pretty good chance the leak was inaccurate.

Do I need to keep going here?

PalmBeachSooner1
11/12/2008, 12:13 AM
Gotta, are you in favor of "spreading the wealth?"

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 12:15 AM
Gotta, are you in favor of "spreading the wealth?"I dunno about him, but I'm in favor of spreading the spek.

RED spek, beyonce!

Sooner1979
11/12/2008, 12:18 AM
So you left only Fox News as the only legit news source... LOL.

Hey Tommie, did I say a damn thing about Fox News...NO...I do not rely on TV to give me accurate accounts of political events...Why you ask? Because of this exact thread we are all posting to...There is a thing called the internet to find all the info you can ever ask for...Also, you have to actually listen/read to both sides to get your information sometimes...Try it...

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 12:18 AM
I don't watch ANY single news source regularly. That's my whole point about "think and cross-check your facts against multiple sources".

And yes, it is entirely possible that the source I ALREADY POSTED indeed refutes the initial post in this thread. Call me crazy, but I trust ABC several orders of magnitude more than Drudge Report.

Here's another:
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/11/obama-urges-bush-help-auto-indusstry/

According to ABC, the White House says the leak was inaccurate. According to Fox News, Obama's staff says the leak was inaccurate. I'd say that's a pretty good chance the leak was inaccurate.

Do I need to keep going here?http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6427/ghpwn3d2nz0.jpg x 4

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 12:20 AM
Hey Tommie, did I say a damn thing about Fox News...NO...I do not rely on TV to give me accurate accounts of political events...Why you ask? Because of this exact thread we are all posting to...There is a thing called the internet to find all the info you can ever ask for...Also, you have to actually listen/read to both sides to get your information sometimes...Try it...

I watch CNBC... and read Drudge... so there... you go... That... and leaving... Fox News... off your list... was quite obvious...

I love being accused of being a liberal.

GottaHavePride
11/12/2008, 12:21 AM

Wait wait wait. Isn't that what I just told YOU and you berated my choice of sources for my information?

I give up. You can only publicly pants someone so many times before it gets old.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 12:25 AM
http://roicopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rugby-pantsing.jpg

Fraggle145
11/12/2008, 01:07 AM

Yay for making assumptions about people you dont know, based on ideas from the right wing mouthpieces and fox news.

See how easy that is?

This kind of stuff just makes me laugh.

You get your ideas from the MSM i know it! Therefore you are wrong! [hairGel]

Your post is ignorant and asinine.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 01:14 AM
ASSinine.

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:26 AM
ASSinine.

assposting again, assass?

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:29 AM
Very true. I think he lost my respect after Katrina. Like I said, I actually voted for Obama because I am hoping he can bring both sides back together. Whether anyone likes Bush's policies or not, everyone should admit the treatment he's received in the press has been pretty unfair.

I am just afraid that I am not going to be allowed to be critical of Obama without having the race issue thrown at me. It has NOTHING to do with his race. It's his policies. I am going to give him a chance. But if he swings too far left I feel it's within my right to criticize him without being labeled that's all.
Everything Bush has gotten, he's deserved.

And as big a bunch of mean ol' bullies as the press has been, wait until the historians get ahold of the doosh.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 01:31 AM
assposting again, assass?assffirmative

Fraggle145
11/12/2008, 01:32 AM
asstastic!

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:33 AM
assffirmative
I have teh tiredass right now. I dunno why.

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:35 AM
Damded asspolitics.

assfilter

Frozen Sooner
11/12/2008, 01:35 AM
I have teh tiredass right now. I dunno why.

Your tiredass should have taken an assnap earlier like mine did.

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:36 AM
I watch CNBC... and read Drudge... so there... you go... That... and leaving... Fox News... off your list... was quite obvious...

I love being accused of being a liberal.Around here, anyone who doesn't blindly toe the party line and believe all the ultra-right wing neo-con crap is accused of being a liberal. :rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/12/2008, 01:38 AM
4 Lefts make a Nascar for sure though

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/12/2008, 01:39 AM
Around here, anyone who doesn't blindly toe the party line and believe all the ultra-right wing neo-con crap is accused of being a liberal. :rolleyes:

Typical Liberal Response!!!

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:41 AM
Around here, anyone who doesn't blindly toe the party line and believe all the ultra-right wing neo-con crap is accused of being a liberal. :rolleyes:

True, true. I won't go around and call myself a conservative anymore though.

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 01:42 AM
This is me. For any American to support taxing the " better off" to give to the poor are STRAIGHT THIEVES.. How can you live with yourself knowing that? Wow I'm poor and worthless but some man is going to give me my needs??? FIGURE IT OUT, IN THE 1770'S THERE WAS NO WELFARE ... YOU WORK OR DIE. I pray for everybody who has to deal with this, or anybody who supports this... go ahead neg me, but in the end your the socialist. Why can't we worry about ourselves ? If you cant take care of yourselves or family GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:42 AM
Typical Liberal Response!!!http://www.oldamericancentury.org/sighted.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:46 AM
This is me. For any American to support taxing the " better off" to give to the poor are STRAIGHT THIEVES.. How can you live with yourself knowing that? Wow I'm poor and worthless but some man is going to give me my needs??? FIGURE IT OUT, IN THE 1770'S THERE WAS NO WELFARE ... YOU WORK OR DIE. I pray for everybody who has to deal with this, or anybody who supports this... go ahead neg me, but in the end your the socialist. Why can't we worry about ourselves ? If you cant take care of yourselves or family GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you're a "Christian," I assume?

mjMRgT5o-Ig

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 01:47 AM
YES. I am a Christian, and God gives us the ability to do anything we need. So what is wrong with my argument besides your gay state crying. ???

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:51 AM
True, true. I won't go around and call myself a conservative anymore though.Here.

This may come in handy with your new way of life. ;)

http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/liberal_brain.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:52 AM
YES. I am a Christian, and God gives us the ability to do anything we need. So what is wrong with my argument besides your gay state crying. ???I don't know, Mr. Christian. Why don't you look at the line I put in bold in your quote in my previous post and then you can tell ME how that lines up with your "Christian Faith."

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:54 AM
This is me. For any American to support taxing the " better off" to give to the poor are STRAIGHT THIEVES.. How can you live with yourself knowing that? Wow I'm poor and worthless but some man is going to give me my needs??? FIGURE IT OUT, IN THE 1770'S THERE WAS NO WELFARE ... YOU WORK OR DIE. I pray for everybody who has to deal with this, or anybody who supports this... go ahead neg me, but in the end your the socialist. Why can't we worry about ourselves ? If you cant take care of yourselves or family GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here. I'll help you, Mr. Christian.

But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

Love your neighbor as yourself.[Matthew 22:39]

So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
[Matthew 7:12.]

If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

I eagerly await your very wise, very "Christian," response.

:pop:

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 01:54 AM
Why can't everybody worry about themselves??? Your right Obama has to play the poor vote, that's all it is and I will speak my point .........neg me I DON'T CARE. I'm speaking my point so Americans wont be so dumb next time......

LISTEN DEMOCRATS YOUR BOSS IS GOING TO MAKE 250,000 +........ THEREFORE HE IS GOING TO GET TAXED THEREFORE YOU ARE GOING TO GET A PAY INCREASE/ LOSE YOUR JOB.

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:55 AM

Robin Hood did it and he's a hero.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist." -Anonymous

Yes, I see the problem with the above quote too.

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 01:56 AM
YES GOD says give money to the poor. But this is money that I will give through my BAPTIST church, not my government. Quit holding the help everybody card, you know deep down what is right and wrong.......

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 01:56 AM
Here.

This may come in handy with your new way of life. ;)

http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/liberal_brain.jpg

The Marx shrine needs to be larger. Like half of the brain.

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:57 AM
Why can't everybody worry about themselves??? I don't know.

You tell me, Mr. "Christian."

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 01:59 AM
YES GOD says give money to the poor. But this is money that I will give through my BAPTIST church, not my government. Quit holding the help everybody card, you know deep down what is right and wrong.......

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. [Matthew 22:21]
Yep.

Helping those less fortunate than myself is the right thing. Regardless of how that help is meted out.

Living life as an ignorant hypocrite probably falls into the "wrong" category.

:texan:

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 02:00 AM
B/c some people cant handle themselves. Me as a christian I witness to people at my school. But why ... oh why should me , somebody who "obeys the law of their land" have to give one cent to some worthless person??? THAT IS CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT. I will witness to them before I give a dime.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 02:01 AM
http://roicopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rugby-pantsing.jpgclearly, this photo is not getting enough attention

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 02:02 AM
My tiredass is sorry.

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 02:03 AM
And just one more nuke, for my Party People...

In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.]

Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.]

Truly, I say unto you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23]

You cannot serve both God and Money.[Matthew 6:24.]

Those poor...poor rich people. I really feel sorry for how society has been taking advantage of them all these years.

Especially those poor...poor "Christian" folks. So persecuted...

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 02:06 AM
B/c some people cant handle themselves. Me as a christian I witness to people at my school. But why ... oh why should me , somebody who "obeys the law of their land" have to give one cent to some worthless person??? THAT IS CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT. I will witness to them before I give a dime.

Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.]
Such a Christian you are.

I hope you're out "witnessing" for Jesus all over the place. You sure know how to speak for Him. Bang up job, you're doing. Bang up job.

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 02:06 AM
And just one more nuke, for my Party People...

Those poor...poor rich people. I really feel sorry for how society has been taking advantage of them all these years.

Especially those poor...poor "Christian" folks. So persecuted...
[/SIZE]

Wow they were gambling...... whats is your point? The US government should give away free money??

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR POOR!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR A CHRISTIAN ... THAT IS EVERYTHING RIGHT??????

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 02:08 AM
I think somebody left their computer on while their kid was home alone.

http://www.knightsquest.org/images/gallery/Photos_2007/Shocked_Kidz_at_pc_sm.jpg

JLEW1818
11/12/2008, 02:09 AM
I think people in LA need to fall in the Pacific... what bout that 1???? chump

tommieharris91
11/12/2008, 02:12 AM
Wow they were gambling...... whats is your point? The US government should give away free money??

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR POOR!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR A CHRISTIAN ... THAT IS EVERYTHING RIGHT??????

Those people were selling sheep and cattle (commodities). They were getting rich doing it. Jesus got angry and scattered them from their money, and told them to leave the temple. Surely you have heard that story.

Then he posts verses saying that the rich will have trouble getting into heaven, thus whether one is poor or not matters.

Ohh, and Obama is a Marxist Muslim. :pop:

Frozen Sooner
11/12/2008, 02:14 AM
Everyone take a chill pill.

GottaHavePride
11/12/2008, 09:24 PM
How many naked chicks will be in the Pacific at the time of said falling in? Because that could totaly rule.

Unless you can't swim. That might suck, I suppose.

I fell into the Baltic Sea with a naked chick over the summer. Well, more jumped than actually fell. It was significantly awesome.