PDA

View Full Version : i need help quick

soonerbrat
11/10/2008, 05:04 PM
i have to make a breakfast casserole in the morning. someone have an EASY recipe that would be good? One of the girls in my office is muslim so no sausage or bacon allowed.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/10/2008, 05:10 PM
Try this one but use Turkey sausage

4 slices bread (your choice)
1 lb. sausage
1 c. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
6 eggs (Egg Beaters may be used)
2 c. milk
1 tsp. mustard dry (optional)
1 tsp. salt
Dash of pepper

Tear bread in pieces and place in greased baking dish (13 x 9). Brown and drain sausage, spoon over bread. Sprinkle grated cheese over all. Beat eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper together and pour over bread and sausage. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. The cheese will rise to the top during baking. Can be prepared the night before and refrigerated.

soonerbrat
11/10/2008, 05:12 PM
will that work with crescent rolls?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/10/2008, 05:14 PM
It should, but here's a similar one.

BREAKFAST CASSEROLES
1 can crescent rolls
1 dozen eggs
2 c. shredded cheese
1 lb. cooked breakfast meat (sausage, ham, bacon)
Salt and pepper to taste
Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Line dish with unbaked crescent rolls. Spread cooked meat evenly over rolls. Pour beaten eggs over meat. Place cheese over layer of eggs. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until firm. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serve.

NormanPride
11/10/2008, 05:15 PM
I'm not sure the texture would be right...

Plus, that calls for sausage.

C&CDean
11/10/2008, 05:16 PM
Why are you altering your recipe for one person? Does everyone else in the office eat pork? If so, **** her. Hold her down and spoon copious amounts of the pig into her yapper.

JohnnyMack
It should, but here's a similar one.

BREAKFAST CASSEROLES
1 can crescent rolls
1 dozen eggs
2 c. shredded cheese
1 lb. cooked breakfast meat (sausage, ham, bacon)
Salt and pepper to taste
Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Line dish with unbaked crescent rolls. Spread cooked meat evenly over rolls. Pour beaten eggs over meat. Place cheese over layer of eggs. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until firm. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serve.

Yeah that one. Use the hot sausage (go ahead, laugh it up morons). Put another layer of crescent rolls on top and then some cinnamon and sugar on top of that. Rulz.

NYC Poke
I would put her on my "do not cook" list.

JohnnyMack
11/10/2008, 05:17 PM
Tell the Muslim broad to eat a donut and STFU.

swardboy
Allah is merciful....er, wait....

tommieharris91
Why are you altering your recipe for one person? Does everyone else in the office eat pork? If so, **** her. Hold her down and spoon copious amounts of the pig into her yapper.

Infidel heathen. Obama will have his terrorist force cleanse you.

C&CDean
11/10/2008, 05:18 PM

I'm Barak Obama and I do not approve of this message.

JohnnyMack
11/10/2008, 05:19 PM
Who makes a breakfast casserole in Oklahoma without pork in it? This is just ridiculous.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/10/2008, 05:19 PM
I have one that has croutons as the base. I am looking for it but it may just be at home.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2008, 05:21 PM
you should take a piece of sausage to work and when you see her, shake it at her and say "This is the Lord's way"

Worked for me when I saw the bull dykes making out at walmart

JohnnyMack
11/10/2008, 05:22 PM
you should take a piece of sausage to work and when you see her, shake it at her and say "This is the Lord's way"

Worked for me when I saw the bull dykes making out at walmart

One time I saw two lesbians making out in a VIP room in Vegas. That ruled.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2008, 05:27 PM
This definitely didn't rule..probably a combined weight of 450 equally dispersed, one had a mohawk, and they were next to the milk...which I needed to get to

JohnnyMack
11/10/2008, 05:28 PM
Sucks to be you. Mine were topless and groping.

NormanPride
11/10/2008, 05:29 PM
I cook vegan chili at our chili cook-offs because we have a large percentage of people here that don't eat meat. But.. that's because there's already tons of chili for us carnivores. And I like veggies.

And my recipe uses chocolate.

olevetonahill
11/10/2008, 05:31 PM
Sucks to be you. Mine were topless and groping.

You were In Vegas , STEP was In a wallyworld.
Makes sense Now dont it ?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/10/2008, 05:34 PM
You were In Vegas , STEP was In a wallyworld.
Makes sense Now dont it ?

not just any wallyworld...mcalester wallyworld....

olevetonahill
11/10/2008, 05:38 PM
not just any wallyworld...mcalester wallyworld....

Ya seen One ya seen em all .:rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
11/10/2008, 05:39 PM
I witnessed two halfway descent babes suck'n face at "the worlds largest mcdonalds".....so suck it bitches!

Viking Kitten
11/10/2008, 05:56 PM
Sausage free breakfast casserole.
Bull dykes sucking face.
Vegan chili.
Topless groping lesbians.

I imagine there are some very confused penii looking over this thread right about now.

Chuck Bao
11/10/2008, 06:04 PM
At one point, I had colleagues that were hindu, muslim, one with serious aversion to vegetables and one that had problem with fruit.

At department lunches and I'm big on those, we had chicken and fish.

Going back to topic, breast of chicken in an cassarole would work for most people.

Chuck Bao
11/10/2008, 06:06 PM
Sausage free breakfast casserole.
Bull dykes sucking face.
Vegan chili.
Topless groping lesbians.

I imagine there are some very confused penii looking over this thread right about now.

And, you are a wicked woman thinking about the confusion of the penii.

Viking Kitten
11/10/2008, 06:14 PM
Hopefully, Allah will show mercy.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/10/2008, 06:20 PM
Does she have an aversion to potatoes?

HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hashbrown potatoes
8 oz. carton sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 med. onion, chopped
1 stick butter, melted
10 to 12 oz. grated cheddar cheese
Season to taste
Combine all ingredients and put in 2 quart casserole dish. Top with: 1 stick melted butter.

NYC Poke
11/10/2008, 06:34 PM
That one sounds good to me. I'm allergic to eggs.

85Sooner
11/10/2008, 06:47 PM
Take Pork ribs

Jimminy Crimson
11/10/2008, 07:13 PM
Remember when people used to just eat what was brought?

Nobody was 'allergic' to anything. Nobody didn't eat this or that due to some religion/strange belief/diet/etc...

:rolleyes:

Brat, if I were you, I'd make a vegetarian casserole of some sort and grease the casserole dish with bacon drippings. Fuggers would have no idea! :texan:

Czar Soonerov
11/10/2008, 07:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_aHkrjPo7A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_aHkrjPo7A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Viking Kitten
11/10/2008, 08:07 PM

Nobody was 'allergic' to anything. Nobody didn't eat this or that due to some religion/strange belief/diet/etc...

:rolleyes:

Brat, if I were you, I'd make a vegetarian casserole of some sort and grease the casserole dish with bacon drippings. Fuggers would have no idea! :texan:

A-freakin'-men. If Fatima doesn't like what Brat brings, she should eat something else.* It's crazy that everybody in society now has to adjust to the picky eater, instead of the other way around.

*Unless Fatima is somehow to related to Uncle Larry. Then cook her whatever she wants. I mean, come on.

A Sooner in Texas
11/10/2008, 08:13 PM
Brat may not want to have a fatwah declared against her. That hashbrown casserole sounds mm, mm, good! In fact, all those sound good. Ehh, make what you want and take Allah's gal a bagel.

GottaHavePride
11/10/2008, 10:06 PM

This I agree with. Just because one person doesn't eat pork doesn't mean that every dish brought must be pork-free. They can avoid on their own.

Nobody was 'allergic' to anything.

Yeah, those people faking anaphylactic shock and death just to avoid eating nuts and shellfish suck... :rolleyes:

Heh.

olevetonahill
11/10/2008, 10:39 PM
This I agree with. Just because one person doesn't eat pork doesn't mean that every dish brought must be pork-free. They can avoid on their own.

Yeah, those people faking anaphylactic shock and death just to avoid eating nuts and shellfish suck... :rolleyes:

Heh.

But Bro those Folks didnt Fake they Just didnt Live Long enough to Know what happened to em .:eek:

Jimminy Crimson
11/10/2008, 11:11 PM

Some people are excused and have legitimate reasons. A lot of people are just picky and claim allergies. :gary:

yermom
11/10/2008, 11:52 PM
A-freakin'-men. If Fatima doesn't like what Brat brings, she should eat something else.* It's crazy that everybody in society now has to adjust to the picky eater, instead of the other way around.

*Unless Fatima is somehow to related to Uncle Larry. Then cook her whatever she wants. I mean, come on.

meh, it kinda depends on how big the office is, or if she's just trying to be nice and be the one to bring something for Fatima

proud gonzo
11/11/2008, 12:16 AM
see, i figure if you have food allergies or aversions, it's your problem to just avoid them. I have food allergies and I've never asked anyone to omit something specifically for me. Fortunately none of my allergies are the kill-me kind, but pretty much every meal is me shaking my fist and going "**** you, allergies!"

Hell, I'm doing it right now. I'm eating almonds.

:les: TAKE THAT, ALLERGIES!

Curly Bill
11/11/2008, 12:20 AM

Wait...

....JM and I agree on something???

:eek:

:D

soonerboomer93
11/11/2008, 12:38 AM
I cook vegan chili at our chili cook-offs because we have a large percentage of people here that don't eat meat. But.. that's because there's already tons of chili for us carnivores. And I like veggies.

And my recipe uses chocolate.

know how i know you're gay?

soonerboomer93
11/11/2008, 12:42 AM
see, i figure if you have food allergies or aversions, it's your problem to just avoid them. I have food allergies and I've never asked anyone to omit something specifically for me. Fortunately none of my allergies are the kill-me kind, but pretty much every meal is me shaking my fist and going "**** you, allergies!"

Hell, I'm doing it right now. I'm eating almonds.

:les: TAKE THAT, ALLERGIES!

yeah, but you and ghp are allergic to air, so unless you want to be bubble boy and bubble girl

yermom
11/11/2008, 12:47 AM

i bet he likes Coldplay too

Chuck Bao
11/11/2008, 01:11 AM

He may be gay, but he's got the hottie girl. Badger may type in the longest of posts and pontificate a bit on football and basketball, but there is no denying that she is a hottie.

olevetonahill
11/11/2008, 01:57 AM
Wait...

....JM and I agree on something???

:eek:

:D

Say it Aint So .:eek:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/12/2008, 01:29 PM
Well, what did you make?

JohnnyMack
11/12/2008, 01:54 PM
Say it Aint So .:eek:

I'm a reasonable mother****er.

IB4OU2
11/12/2008, 02:05 PM
The only thing I got out of this thread is that H. is a hell of a cook. Of course I already knew that. :D

I loved those stuffed Jalipanos...

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 02:32 PM
Well, what did you make?

someone else decided to do quiche so I brought chips & salsa, guacamole and home made pimento cheese.

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 02:38 PM

no relation to Uncle Larry.

Jimminy Crimson
11/12/2008, 05:49 PM
someone else decided to do quiche so I brought chips & salsa, guacamole and home made pimento cheese.

I hope you mixed in some diced bacon with that pimento cheese for the Obama of the group! ;)